Recent Activities

Pipo -

Replied to the thread FPS problem.

gta:sa on onboard gpu :pokerface: I don't know the specs of onboard gpu's nowadays but... :pokerface: :pokerface: :pokerface: You might wana get like a cheap-o gpu Also I don't get what you mean, are you getting too low fps or high? Because I read something about 100, you want to hit 60 but you…

F-21 -

Liked Firzen’s post in the thread FPS problem.

Like (Post)
    Did I get that right? You're using a 2.3 GHz processor with integrated graphics and wonder, why you get only 60-70 FPS? And 4 GB RAM, best with Windows 10, huh? :seriously: :fuckingkidding:

Jasonek -

Liked Firzen’s post in the thread FPS problem.

Like (Post)
    Did I get that right? You're using a 2.3 GHz processor with integrated graphics and wonder, why you get only 60-70 FPS? And 4 GB RAM, best with Windows 10, huh? :seriously: :fuckingkidding:

Dani -

My 12 year old PC had a 2.60GHz processor. :bitchplease:

Firzen -

Jasonek -

Posted a new thread: Neon Carball Ratings 2019

Thread
    Hey guys, the circle did it again. Big thank you to everyone who took time to work on the ratings <ATK> -- 89 Bambi 89 -- 89 Burak 89 -- 91 Frenk 91 -- 91 Ivo 91 -- 89 Namelezz 89 -- 91 Partyz 91 -- 89 Rio 89 <DEF> -- 89 Barbawix 89 -- 85 Dani 85

Partyz -

Liked Dani’s post in the thread FPS problem.

Like (Post)
    You can manually limit your own FPS in MTA and see if that helps on the gameplay somehow. I think our Carball always had 100 as the limit (can be called no-limit, since that is the maximum FPS you can set for a server), and before the FPS Counter being…

Dani -

You can manually limit your own FPS in MTA and see if that helps on the gameplay somehow. I think our Carball always had 100 as the limit (can be called no-limit, since that is the maximum FPS you can set for a server), and before the FPS Counter being…

Race -

Posted a new thread: FPS problem

Thread
    Hey, folks. I'm writing this thread here hoping that someone would help me out. I got a new PC (didn't want to spend a lot though, cuz the only game I would play on PC is MTA; got a PS4 for FIFA mainly). So I got like 4 GB of RAM, 2.30 GHz Processor…

Fabian -

Liked Williamx Shixsiper’s post in the thread Leave.

Like (Post)
    booooooo no one cares