Recent Activities

Frenk -

Liked Namelezz’s post in the thread Some Ideas. (for my boy Merlin).

Like (Post)
    kinda bored so here are some ideas since my boy merlin is scripting again. PS: some are/can be nero related if it could/would be implemented. - some kind of club system. club stats. CW mode. - Add more vehicles (no bullshit ones) with kinda the same…

Firzen -

Liked Namelezz’s post in the thread Cool free/cheap Stuff.

Like (Post)
    Nice Dani. Ive always wanted to play that game

Jasonek -

Liked Dani’s post in the thread Some Ideas. (for my boy Merlin).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Namelezz: “id really like to see some more vehicles with similiar speed to sandking. Or just add all cars. Shouldnt be hard to implement.” Strongly agree with this one, and to further develop your idea, vehicles like Sultan, Comet,…

Jasonek -

Replied to the thread Some Ideas. (for my boy Merlin).

i like the idea's but "- Shit to spend ur neros. Store could contain: Car colors, light colors, tuning parts, memes for the chat, abillity to mute some1 for 15mins, buy replays, buy vehicles (sandking alike), buy/create a club?, Betting on a match,…

Jasonek -

Like (Post)
    kinda bored so here are some ideas since my boy merlin is scripting again. PS: some are/can be nero related if it could/would be implemented. - some kind of club system. club stats. CW mode. - Add more vehicles (no bullshit ones) with kinda the same…

Velocity -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Namelezz: “id really like to see some more vehicles with similiar speed to sandking. Or just add all cars. Shouldnt be hard to implement.” Strongly agree with this one, and to further develop your idea, vehicles like Sultan, Comet,…

Namelezz -

Like (Post)

Dani -

Replied to the thread Some Ideas. (for my boy Merlin).

Deamonik -

Like (Post)

Deamonik -

Liked Ivo’s post in the thread Server lags (carball).

Like (Post)
    So yeah , as maybe all of the carball players have noticed , the ball is lagging as fuck. When you join the arena , 90% of the balls who arent hit by yourself are lagging like the opponent has 500 ping while he only has 60. This makes the gamemode…

Partyz -

Like (Post)

Dani -

Liked Namelezz’s post in the thread Cool free/cheap Stuff.

Like (Post)

Dani -

Like (Post)

Merlin -

Like (Post)

Dani -

Replied to the thread Cool free/cheap Stuff.

You can claim 6, yes SIX free Batman games from the Epic Games Store until the 26th of September. Get your Batman Game Trilogies here

Namelezz -

Replied to the thread Cool free/cheap Stuff.

Namelezz -

Posted a new thread: Some Ideas. (for my boy Merlin)

Thread

Frenk -

Liked Ivo’s post in the thread Server lags (carball).

Like (Post)
    So yeah , as maybe all of the carball players have noticed , the ball is lagging as fuck. When you join the arena , 90% of the balls who arent hit by yourself are lagging like the opponent has 500 ping while he only has 60. This makes the gamemode…

Frenk -

Liked Ivo’s post in the thread Your Top 10 Carball players..

Like (Post)
    Striker:Frenk-Barba-Burak-Kroos-Rio Teamplayer: Frenk-Name-Hero-Barba-Jason Goalkeeper:Deam-Jason-Rad Troller:Name-Frenk-Party Biggest idiot:Silver