Recent Activities

Vipah -

Liked ANALyse’s post in the thread Carball Winter Tournament 2019.

Like (Post)
    Carball Winter Tournament
    Greetings, im happy to say, that we get another Tournament in the Carball History maybe but hopefully not the last one. First Word , if we get more than 6 teams i'll make a voting for a League or a Cup if we get less than 6

Khames -

Like (Post)
    Greetings, im happy to say, that we get another Tournament in the Carball History maybe but hopefully not the last one. First Word , if we get more than 6 teams i'll make a voting for a League or a Cup if we get less than 6

Rio -

Like (Post)

Partyz -

Like (Post)

ANALyse -

Replied to the thread Carball Winter Tournament 2019.

A thread about the Groupstage or Leaguestart will follow after voting if we get more than 6 teams.

Race -

Like (Post)

Kath -

Like (Post)

Barbawix -

Like (Post)

ANALyse -

Posted a new thread: Carball Winter Tournament 2019

Thread

F-21 -

Replied to a comment by Race on mika mila’s wall.

Wall Reply
    no-fap-zone? :wat:

ANALyse -

Wall Reply
    rip

Bass -

Wall Reply
    1. This account spammed the forum (also with advertisement), 2. it got banned, 3. the girl at the picture went missing in 2012 in Russia. No fap here.

Race -

Wrote a comment on mika mila’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Only fappers visiting that young lady's profile.

mika mila -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread How to make a Report?.

Like (Post)
    How to make a Report?
    *This is an updated version of the How to make a Report thread made by Race. If you feel you have been treated badly, insulted, or anyother inappropiate behaviour on our servers by any of our users, members, or even…

mika mila -

Liked F-21’s post in the thread Complain.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ANALyse: “Only retards spam like this...” Should've learned how to spam like a pro!

Bass -

Now follows ShoX.

Follow

ANALyse -

Wrote a comment on Deamonik’s wall.

Wall Comment
    big miss

Firzen -

Replied to a comment by Namelezz on FolTn’s wall.

Wall Reply
    This is so 2017.