Recent Activities

F-21 -

Liked Firzen’s post in the thread FPS problem.

Like (Post)
    Did I get that right? You're using a 2.3 GHz processor with integrated graphics and wonder, why you get only 60-70 FPS? And 4 GB RAM, best with Windows 10, huh? :seriously: :fuckingkidding:

Jasonek -

Liked Firzen’s post in the thread FPS problem.

Like (Post)
    Did I get that right? You're using a 2.3 GHz processor with integrated graphics and wonder, why you get only 60-70 FPS? And 4 GB RAM, best with Windows 10, huh? :seriously: :fuckingkidding:

Dani -

Replied to the thread FPS problem.

My 12 year old PC had a 2.60GHz processor. :bitchplease:

Firzen -

Jasonek -

Posted a new thread: Neon Carball Ratings 2019

Thread
    Hey guys, the circle did it again. Big thank you to everyone who took time to work on the ratings <ATK> -- 89 Bambi 89 -- 89 Burak 89 -- 91 Frenk 91 -- 91 Ivo 91 -- 89 Namelezz 89 -- 91 Partyz 91 -- 89 Rio 89 <DEF> -- 89 Barbawix 89 -- 85 Dani 85

Partyz -

Liked Dani’s post in the thread FPS problem.

Like (Post)
    You can manually limit your own FPS in MTA and see if that helps on the gameplay somehow. I think our Carball always had 100 as the limit (can be called no-limit, since that is the maximum FPS you can set for a server), and before the FPS Counter being…

Dani -

You can manually limit your own FPS in MTA and see if that helps on the gameplay somehow. I think our Carball always had 100 as the limit (can be called no-limit, since that is the maximum FPS you can set for a server), and before the FPS Counter being…

Race -

Posted a new thread: FPS problem

Thread
    Hey, folks. I'm writing this thread here hoping that someone would help me out. I got a new PC (didn't want to spend a lot though, cuz the only game I would play on PC is MTA; got a PS4 for FIFA mainly). So I got like 4 GB of RAM, 2.30 GHz Processor…

Fabian -

Liked Williamx Shixsiper’s post in the thread Leave.

Like (Post)
    booooooo no one cares

Williamx Shixsiper -

Liked Kath’s post in the thread Ban of some people!.

Like (Post)
    Hero is banned from the forum due to the accumulation of senseless posts in the forum these last months.