Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 577.

SOAD's v2

Kath - - Showroom

We could be able to implement it if we had the map. If anyone can contact anyone who has the map and pass them to us, it's likely we put 'em in.

Thread closed and Dooosh stays banned for ban evading.

There were no replies in your unban vote whatsoever. Members voted whatever they wanted. I did not speak with any of them. Democracy doesn't work like that. When you vote in a country, results don't show stuff like: "John Doe voted for Trump.". It's anonymous, and results are only numbers. You might want to look what the term democracy really is. However, a member can say what they voted if they want to, and I can say that in the beginning I voted for an unban, and after that reply on the other …

Your unban vote ended with 2 members voting for an unban and 5 against. You stay banned. If you want to know why, your vote started to decline right after your answer in the other thread where you commented something like: "oh yeah this isnt possible but dooooooooooosh can kkkkkkkkkkk". You might try again in a few weeks.

[Report] Spamming

Kath - - Request and Report Agency

I talked with Barbawix about this in some point in the past, apart from another going not as far as two weeks ago. We have agreed to the following, as it has been since our Leadership of the section: Spam in public chat is completely forbidden, and anyone will get muted for it. Be it long veteran players, or new ones. Now, spam in arena chat is another thing completely. It has been stated that it is allowed as long as nobody complains about it. If in an arena of six, four, two, or twenty-two peo…

These replies just make me want to vote no. Please stop the spam until results are posted.

Asia Super Cup 2K18

Kath - - Tournaments

Name of the Team: VnD Name of the Leader: All of us. Contact information: Can ask any of us. Time zone: Central European Time, CET/GMT+1. Players: Deamonik, Kath, Partyz.

Asia Super Cup 2K18

Kath - - Tournaments

Hello, sorry that this isn't really an application (yet) but I just want to inform you that the available vehicles for matches are Sandking, Infernus, Dune, Dumper, and Monster. There isn't an option to choose "Turismo" as a vehicle. That said, I'm glad users are doing a tournament, instead of members/admins. I really wish you good luck!

Account

Kath - - Request & Report Agency

Should be fixed by now.

I started a vote, and you will get your results in three days.

This is very difficult because you wanted it to be. You could've joined the arena and that would have been it. I would have told you to remove the mod but instead you said "cya" and joined arena 1 after I asked you seven times to join the arena. Meanwhile PMing with Burak because you were scared I would ban you. Makes no sense. You were silent almost the whole time after admitting to having a mod, how would I know if you were writing anything?

I copy paste my prior answer. Quote from Kath: “ However, I may explain to you why I banned you, although I don't think it's necessary taking into account what we talked yesterday. I got complaints from several people that you were using a sandking mod which morphed your car into a bus. Now, this has happened in the past, so it wouldn't be anything new. I checked your profile in the admin panel and I indeed saw that you were using a sandking modification. I asked you if you were using any, to wh…

UnBan - Neon CarBall

This is another unban request. If you want to do your own, create a new thread. However, I may explain to you why I banned you, although I don't think it's necessary taking into account what we talked yesterday. I got complaints from several people that you were using a sandking mod which morphed your car into a bus. Now, this has happened in the past, so it wouldn't be anything new. I checked your profile in the admin panel and I indeed saw that you were using a sandking modification. I asked y…

How y'all doin?

Kath - - Off-Topic

Yes, people still play Carball, just not as much as before. Yes, the Carball League still exists, and it is expected to happen in not too long, but future tournaments depend on the activity of the server. Currently, there's a tournament going on. You are welcome whenever you feel like to play. There are players from 2013 still playing here, but obviously not every single day, all day. Cheers, Kath

Hero's Dad has died

Kath - - Off-Topic

I am doing this thread in name of my friend Hossam, mostly known in the Neon world as Hero, or HeroRuleZ, who has asked for me to do it. I am saddened to announce that this very morning, Hero's father had passed away. He told me just yesterday that his dad was suffering an illness known as ascites. Ascites is an illness that affects the liver, kidney, and even the heart, by accumulating fluid in the abdominal cavity. Hero's father was okay just a few days ago - and he died today. Love your loved…

Application by ANALyse

Kath - - Application Office

Your member vote has ended with 1 person voting for membership, 8 against, and 4 for another trialship. You're declined.

Neon Super Stars

Kath - - Carball Pitch

CHANGELOG (Hidden Content)

Player Stats.

Kath - - Tournaments

I doubt anyone organising the tournament will have any kind of issue with you managing all these stats, so I believe I talk for everyone when I say go for it. However you will have to find how to get those stats yourself. Either by making a player of a team take a screenshot of his matches or something.

UnBan - Neon CarBall

Well whatever, I started an unban vote and you will receive your results in three days.

Sunny Cup 2018

Kath - - Tournaments

Team name: Good Players Team Leader's name: KINGEMRE Team Leader's skype: 12345NeonIsLoveNeonIsLife Player 1's Name: Hero Player 2's Name: Kath Player 3's Name: Rio Player 4's Name: *Pending*