Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Carball CLASH [Poll]

MeD[X] - - Tournaments

Vote for me and ill join ur team..

Top Carball Teams

MeD[X] - - Carball Pitch

A: Frenk, ivo, Med hepy, voidzander, Med Barbawix, foltn, Med B: frenk, ivo ,Namelezz Barbawix, foltn, partyz James, hepy, hamza

Sunny Cup 2018

MeD[X] - - Tournaments

Team name: BibleBoysinChurch Team Leader's name: Frenk Team Leaders skype: Frenk Player 1 name: Frenk Player 2 name: Ivo Player 3 name: Namelezz Player 4 name: MeD

Ban of some people!

MeD[X] - - Public Area

Hey, not a serious reply as i never been and will never be serious hh .. Make a better atmosphere people ''Who are next? Ivo? Hero? James? Burak? Me? Because we all did stupid unnessecary things in the past.'' -Fab Then i might should get excuted instead of ban as i've made the biggest foolish action in cb history pls admins take care of me and note it! i want to be famous again and people talking about me :'(((

Departure of Race

MeD[X] - - Open Lounge

Good luck Race, we'll be waiting for u be sure. Please.. Don't die in plane accident and ill not fake ur death so u can comeback safe. cya bro.

SORY!

MeD[X] - - Open Lounge

this ralle x'DD cute guy! should be unbanned :''''')))

R.I.P

MeD[X] - - Public Area

at the first i thought it's some kind of provoking to my rip gio thing :v then i realised something real happened. RIP.. may god gives u patience silver.

u know wut? close dis! senseless report and go to cb people, it began empty place, too dark 4 me ( i just got nothing to say ) xd

Unban request by Silver

MeD[X] - - Request and Report Agency

Hmm, in my opinion it's too enough ban time... just unban him! i miss this boy.

Carball Olympics: Medal Table

MeD[X] - - Tournaments

first matchi play and got a medal! HONORABLE no? hehheheh

resignation

MeD[X] - - Public Area

i'm the next one.

Insane lie about the person above you

MeD[X] - - Off-Topic

Pro carball defender Edit: Meant to james! famous!

Unban ProX

I think he deserves a second chance as he got enough time of ban and now knows the consequences of such kiddy behaviour

[REPORT] Burak

Quote from Siesh: “You could just hit the like button and that's it :yuno:” Why u're keeping showing up in every single shit? wanna fame? u got it. Now plz don't post useless things anymore...

[REPORT] Burak

Quote from MiT0: “i can sure you i dont belive in your god but i have my own beliefs, which is the difference with you, i dont care if people are from one religion or from another, i wont look for that in a person, so yea maybe you have to grow up.” That's exactly what i said instantly to him... And i think that's the straight way to think.

[REPORT] Burak

Quote from Burak_Yilmaz: “[2016-07-28 00:20:52] [Output] : [T].iMeD!: ur ass [T].iMeD!: burak u're immature stupid guy Ye i can see who has started with insulting @Siesh dont do u have a life ? I see you 24/7 commenting every shit here.” So u got only those 2 shits against me ! i got all logs against u ! don't u think u're the one who started all the fight by intervening in things have no relation to u? Have some humor and atleast say u're mistaken...

[REPORT] Burak

Your Nickname: MeD Member/Player that you are reporting: Burak Date and time(optional): today 28/07/2016 at 00:56 The reason is: Provoking / picking up fights from the nowhere with me and mito / insulting . Show us some edidence (screenshots, videos or others): Additional info: We were all waiting a 6th guy to play a match, burak showed up so ghost invited him.. He came and joined my team... From the time i saw his name i knew something is gonna happen. I was peacefully talking with Mito about h…

Report Hero

Hero, u're my friend! but tbh, u started this fight with foltn... btetmnyk 3lya isn't that big word as far as i know. + u just started a fight with him when he was just playing peacefully.

Report K3kz

Quote from K3kZ: “Quote from SilveR..: “K3kz and people like him keep making jokes about islam every day and we just ignore.” Yes, im a very sarcastic guy, which makes fun of everyone and everything. But you are the only one who is insulting if someone makes jokes about a religion, no about your religion. It would be clever and perfect if you would ignore these jokes, but instead you are insulting. Hero, Foltn and other muslims are laughing with me about those jokes and are making fun about it b…

About someone's Death

MeD[X] - - Public Area

I got a situation in real life that made of me too sensitive against friends! i can't deny one simple request of someone that rly needs me... i became a friend of gio! when i knew he was drogba, i just couldn't change my idea about him! he was just the perfect friend, he defended me once against kekz and talked with me as a real friend. How could i ignore him after all? tbh, i didn't know that this death thing will go as far as it is now... i thought it will just be forgotten fastly! but the une…