Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

@Kath he answered like a Boss c'mon unban him now xD its fooockin dooosh

[Report] Spamming

ANALyse - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from Rad: “There is a difference between wanting to fix something and looking for trouble, you race are looking for trouble since you came back first when you wanted hero to remove the Snakes tag and then this, its not annoying anyone as far as i know and i also see you're the childish one here as you care so much about "repetitive messages" and not people who lag or ram on purpose, you're not here to play but here to create drama, quit plz! :|” Sorry but i cant accept your opinion because…

How y'all doin?

ANALyse - - Off-Topic

Quote from Ralle Reformed.: “Still alive, just don't have the time to play anymore, sorrey.” liar you was online yesterday !!!

Cmon unban this fckin Legend DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH Im not here for 1 weekend and you ban the Legends @Kath Even with BUSmod youre not allowed to ban him because hes Dooooooooooooosh

Jason's Montage

ANALyse - - Stadium Terrace

Quote from Vipah: “Why doesn't any of you edit properly? Anyway, nice video bro” What do you mean wiht properly?

Jason's Montage

Dear Carballer's, i want so show you my first Montage. Hope you enjoy it. Neon Carball Montage -Jason - YouTube

Namelezz Montages

where is the new montage????

Carball market prices?

ANALyse - - Carball Pitch

So, i finished now all Market prices. But yesterday i had a good Idea about a Tournament with this Prices. Some Players seems like interesseted. A thread will follow.

Carball market prices?

Quote from Khames: “Great idea but how do you want to figure out who can only play solo, who can play both solo and team very good and who is only in team strong and solo not that good?” I think im one of the most activity player here-> i played with everybody. and i play long enough to know all players which get a Market price When someone can assess then its me or ?

Carball market prices?

Hey guys, im thinking about to create Carball Player market prices. The Market Prices dependent on Skill , Activity, Experience, Position, Solo Player - Teamplayer For Example: Frenk - 40 Mio Silver - 30 Mio Party - 45 Mio Barba - 45 Mio James - 45 Mio Med - 50 Mio Frenk have skill , activity, position and can play good Solo + Team BUT hes very inactive otherwise his market price would be around 60 Mio With Position i meant what the Player can play : For Example : Barb, James, Med, Party are goo…

Complain

ANALyse - - Request and Report Agency

Im not a Moderator but why people spam in Allchat ? Whats the sense. Only retards spam like this...

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Here we go: #1 - Frenk #2 - Barbawix #3 - MeD #4 - Foltn #5 - Ivo #6 - James #7 - Party #8 - Daemonik #9 - Namelezz #10 - Burak

Quote from Benne / Tjong: “There's a command: /bounce which makes your vehicle jump, so you can just bind your wanted gamepad key to that command and then everything should be fine.” I tried this way but its still not working on my PS4 Controller. Did u changed the command for bounce? i cant bind or change my key/joy button for jumping for example i write in Console unbind lshift then i still can jump with lshift and nothing change when i try : bind g bounce

Groupstage Sats

ANALyse - - Tournaments

Hey guys, i will cut the Groupstage and the K.O finals in 2 different Threads. Here are the Stats of every each Player in the Groupstage. Btw i will put the Positions later because i dont know the position of every Player Most saves in Groupstage : Driver(20) Most goals in Groupstage : James(38)-> without Latins FC ->Ivo(16) Most assists in Groupstage : Rad(17)-> without Latins FC ->Med(8) Most Score in Groupstage : James(4575)-> without Latins FC ->Med(2625) Group A: * Name * Games * Goals * As…

Player Stats.

ANALyse - - Tournaments

I try to be there in every Single Match. And i record all Games when im there. Maybe i will miss 1-2 games and i give my hope in the Community that they give me this 1-2 gamescreens other question how should i handle this situation if one team doesnt come to a Match? how i should evaluate this?

Player Stats.

ANALyse - - Tournaments

Hey guys , i know there are no official Stats in this Summer Cup 2018. So i want to make unofficial Stats. I try to watch every game and try to record it. But i never will get the time for this. So i have a question. There is no rule for this but i like to see whos the best on which Position, whos MVP player of this Cup and more. So its would be great.

Sunny Cup 2018

ANALyse - - Tournaments

I got a question to one of this rules. "The ref needs to be an experienced player" What we can understand under experienced player? Who decide if a player have experience or not

Application by ANALyse

ANALyse - - Application Office

Application by ANALyse Nick(s): ANALyse Birthdate: 15 January 1998 Country: Germany Languages: German, English, Contact-Information: || || Skype: jasonrematchmt2 Something about your MTA-Career: Im in MTA since more than 10 years and was Admin on a popular DayZ Server (Life or Die) Why do you want to join Neon?: Hello, i know some of you will laughing now or give me an instant no. I want to be a part of them who make Neon great again, thats why i apply now. Actually i want only mute the Randoms …

Advertise

ANALyse - - Public Area

yeah but i think mta has about 10k players and we are only 10-20 if we would get 10 new players this would be great for neon for example this other crapcarball

Advertise

ANALyse - - Public Area

Hey guys, Carball get not much Newcomers. Maybe someone of us with good english skills could advertise on some MTA forum. I would do this but my english is more than crap.