Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

I also want to report foltn for stealing my dick. big thanks foltn i'm dickless now and i won't be able to have children

Venomous Toads

Williamx Shixsiper - - Old Clubs

Shelter for the winter

14 years ago, Seish was born. This is a joke.

Quote from F-22: “Quote from Batman: “Quote from Moied: “Spamming will not give u a chance.” How can you know what will give him a chance? Dont post anything in something you aren't related to. :bean:” I'd shorten it a bit - "Don't post anything." :bitchplease:” It should be Don't!

I am here!

Quote from Siesh: “Can't you stop raging like a 10 years old kid.” No, he can't.

Spacetoon players activated

There's something you don't get, You have the rights to mute him if he did something wrong. If moied thinks it was injustice, He would write an report request here then the admins will take a look at the whole problem then decide if he was wrong or you were.

Meaning of your Nick

Williamx Shixsiper - - Off-Topic

I think most of you know me, My name is Williams Shikxsiper, I was called from the other world by a retard, now i am back!! Here is the story behind my name:.. William Shakespeare was a writer and actor who lived from 1564 to 1616. Although he was successful and admired in his own time, it was not until the later part of the 18th century that he came to be thought of as a universal genius.The Folio, which this list is based upon, was started soon after Shakespeare's death in 1616. It was conclud…

are i talk with you? no ok

Hhhhhhh.

Application by Seish

Hero#S - - Application Office

Like he will get accepted

Application by Seish

[Ne]williamsShikxsiper will lock it

Application by Seish

rip williams shikxsiper

Application by Seish

[A]Seishowski|NETL: williams shikxsiper

unban req.

Hero#S - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from Siesh: “Quote from Hero#S: “ i don't even care about this community anymore, I didn't create this new account just to see some people' faces ( they know themselves ) Race asked me for a favor and iam doing it now because in the same situation, he wouldn't disappoint me if i asked him. so leave my thread, go drink some milk and get ready for your school.” 3 Points -If you dont care about this community i had suggest you just to directly edit this topic to removed that wont make you fee…

unban req.

Quote from Batman: “All I can say is Good Luck. Bad behaviour is leading to nowhere. Dunno why You began rude.. :why:” I have tried to respect everyone already, I got offended many times. I joined this community with full knowledge that this community doesn't care about religions or racism things, I didn't object, but when it goes like this, I have no respect for anyone here except who respects me.

unban req.

you blocked me cuz i insulted you? when will you learn to stop these lies and grow up for once and post the truth? now and here, I can insult your whole family like you did to me there but i won't because I don't have anything against you, and I just got sure that i was right when i refused to talk to you when you begged me to become friends again, i don't even care about this community anymore, I didn't create this new account just to see some people' faces ( they know themselves ) Race asked m…

unban req.

I don't even care if i get unbanned or not, Race asked me to do it, and here it is. Even i had a deal with barba to ban me again after the league ends.

unban req.

Trust me seish, I know how much you hate me, with your 5 years old kid logic. Foltn, hello. There is the guy who insulted me on skype for no reason then blocked me after i refused to become his friend again. I have something to tell you both, " Fuck off " writtin in red color