Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Your Top 10 Carball players.

ANALyse - - Carball Pitch

Once again. Top1 : Frenk Top2 : Foltn Top3 : Party Top4 : Barbawix Top5 : Ivo Top6 : Rio Top7 : MeD Top8 : Namelezz Top9 : Hero Top10 : Jason (on some days)

Carball Winter Tournament 2019

ANALyse - - Tournaments

A thread about the Groupstage or Leaguestart will follow after voting if we get more than 6 teams.

Carball Winter Tournament 2019

ANALyse - - Tournaments

Carball Winter Tournament Greetings, im happy to say, that we get another Tournament in the Carball History maybe but hopefully not the last one. First Word , if we get more than 6 teams i'll make a voting for a League or a Cup if we get less than 6 teams its gonna be automatically to a Cup Table of contents Facts about the Tournament Rules Referee How to set up matches Applications 1. Facts about the Tournament - A point system - 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 for a loss - The regist…

Report Foltn

ANALyse - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from Khames: “Good that i went inactive, got sick of this” you better come back man

Quote from Race: “Quote from Pipo: “I don’t see how this is an issue right now, heck I played one time with 5 pipo’s and it was funny but then again I’m used to be 5 versions of me If somebody is indeed faking you to a certain degree I’d say that’s bad and that person should get a warning.. However in your case: mehh I don’t care you seem perfectly fine faking others and “your” nickname “race” was your perfect crime or whatever. It might be special to you but well, have a taste of your own medic…

I was there as Firzen. Btw bro i took this name with pride (6 Saves). All we wanted is to put signs, to remember in old days. Because we miss all the oldies like Velo , Huralk , Firzen , Tjong and all these players. In my opinion its not respectful from u that u dont let us remember in old fine days.

Venomous Toads

ANALyse - - Old Clubs

Nice hope u and Ivo get more active now again

Happy New Year 2019

ANALyse - - News

Happy new year girls

Donation December 2018

ANALyse - - Open Lounge

Quote from Pipo: “I don’t think Analyze is going to donate Like if you feel like he should donate Dislike if you think he shouldn’t :bitchplease:” yes i will donate not that much but i will

Donation December 2018

ANALyse - - Open Lounge

Do you need to pay a whole year? or can u pay monthly ? for example u get 200€ then u keep the server alive for 8 months instead of 12 months with 300€ ?

Donation December 2018

ANALyse - - Open Lounge

Btw whats happen if we dont get 300€ just only 200€ for example ? will carball still be alive or not?

Donation December 2018

ANALyse - - Open Lounge

Wieso eigentlich nur beschränkte Donations bis zum 15 Januar? macht doch Donations das ganze Jahr über und wir alle haben keine Probleme. Zudem würde ich gerne mal wissen ob überhaupt jemals wieder etwas am Server gemacht wird? Oder wird der einfach jetzt auf gut glück am leben erhalten bis das Geld ausgeht? Ich denke ich werde Donaten anyway aber mal eine Klarheit zu haben wäre ganz gut^^. Mfg Jason

Asia Cup 2018 (New thread)

ANALyse - - Tournaments

Team name: Finisher Team Leader's name: All of us Team Leaders skype: All of us but mine ; (jasonrematchmt2) Players' names: Silver , Foltn , Jason

Fooooookin Dooooosh im happy to see you again brother from another mother !

@Kath he answered like a Boss c'mon unban him now xD its fooockin dooosh

[Report] Spamming

ANALyse - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from Rad: “There is a difference between wanting to fix something and looking for trouble, you race are looking for trouble since you came back first when you wanted hero to remove the Snakes tag and then this, its not annoying anyone as far as i know and i also see you're the childish one here as you care so much about "repetitive messages" and not people who lag or ram on purpose, you're not here to play but here to create drama, quit plz! :|” Sorry but i cant accept your opinion because…

How y'all doin?

ANALyse - - Off-Topic

Quote from Ralle Reformed.: “Still alive, just don't have the time to play anymore, sorrey.” liar you was online yesterday !!!

Cmon unban this fckin Legend DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH Im not here for 1 weekend and you ban the Legends @Kath Even with BUSmod youre not allowed to ban him because hes Dooooooooooooosh

Jason's Montage

ANALyse - - Stadium Terrace

Quote from Vipah: “Why doesn't any of you edit properly? Anyway, nice video bro” What do you mean wiht properly?

Jason's Montage

ANALyse - - Stadium Terrace

Dear Carballer's, i want so show you my first Montage. Hope you enjoy it. Neon Carball Montage -Jason - YouTube