Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Report Foltn

Obama - - Request and Report Agency

I also want to report foltn for stealing my presidency. big thanks foltn i'm presidentless now i won't be able to have ebola in my cereal.

Politicise him

Application by CanberK*

Obama - - Application Office

No.

Top plays/goals - Carball

Obama - - Carball Pitch

Hola. As I'm quite experienced with editing and creating montage videos of many games, I'm interested to make some montage videos of carball. For example:- Club based montage showing off top plays/goals of the team. Could be posted in each Club thread as "promotion". - A recap of best plays/goals of each tournament to memorize them and for those who missed to watch some epic matches of the tournament. - Top 5 plays/goals of the week/month. Could be voted off from Neon members or so. These videos…

Unban Request Namelezz

First of all, thanks for starting another vote. I was honest with my unbanshortener request and showed understanding behaviour. As I said, I am not toxic or doing forbidden stuff on the server. And yes, I overreacted on an unnecessary/unproductive coment in this thread I'm sorry for it, but try to look it from my side as well, cause it seems, that a coment like this doesn't care anybody in here. And to point it out again. I'm not trying to be an asshole to members on the server, I follow the rul…

Unban Request Namelezz

What has my unban request to do something with an random guy talking smack to me? I showed understanding behaviour after the unban request. That was the whole point I made an request for a shorter ban? So defending myself is bad behaviour. Yes maybe I didn't picked the right words but that doesn't change the fact. And what help do you exactly mean? I thought everything has been settled in this thread now? You know what, just forget it. Close this thread.

Unban Request Namelezz

lol? No shit you didn't see the troll-thread cause it didn't got published? Where am I crying? This is a general unban request. I have a job. I am doing stuff besides sitting on the computer. Why are you so butthurt? Nobody is talking to you/what's your problem? Get your sand out of your vagina? thxbb

Cosmetics for Neros

Obama - - Ideas & Bugs

Significant Headline: Cosmetics for neros You Nickname: obamalezz Detailed Description: Examples:- Customization of your car like wheels, lights, spoiler etc. - Add a number to your car. Like in almost every teamsport players have numbers on their jersey. - Sounds/Custom sounds after you scored a goal. For example police sirens, part of a stupid known song, dubstep beat, cats meowing or hot chicks cheering. - Differint fonts for chat? - ...more to come. Media: negative, sir. The prices should al…

MVP or 3 stars of the match

Obama - - Ideas & Bugs

Significant Headline: MVP or 3 stars of the match You Nickname: obamalezz Detailed Description: Will be shown at the end of the match. And everybody loves to see/show off when they kicked ass in a match. Media: negative

Clublogos

Obama - - Ideas & Bugs

Significant Headline: Clublogos for players in an official club. You Nickname: obamalezz Detailed Description: Players that are in an official club, get their clublogo on their car. Sandking only. Media: No

Unban Request Namelezz

To be clear. I don't play on FFS. I don't even like them, I hate em. It was a thread that didn't even got published, so it was clean as it was before. You guys know the word "Troll"? I don't see where this can be a traison. And yes I should've known that a few members take stuff way to srsly. I'm not trying to defend myself/rage over this to point you guys wrong or telling what you guys have to do, as I can't really do much about this ban. Just pointing my thoughts out. Well nvm then. Edit: Sorr…

Unban Request Namelezz

Hey, sorry for disturbing you guys for continuing this thread/request. I just wanted to ask if there is any way maybe to shorten the ban or maybe to start another vote after a few days/a week? I'm OK for being banned, don't get me wrong. But I find 2 months is a bit excessive? I know that it has been voted democratically, and well, I'm usually most known for playing Carball almost everyday and being, well lets say "trolly" or being stupid talking "nonsense stuff", as a few would say being "child…

Unban Request Namelezz

Unban Request Namelezz

Thx for the vote and sorry again for this. I didn't tried to be an asshole or something. I just tried to be a bit funny so I wrote it as silly as I could do. It also didn't contain toxic words or brutal shittalking, just to clear the guys who didn't read the thread. But yes it was pretty stupid and im sorry again. But hey, good news: I managed to purge the stupidity out of my brain so I can assure you that something like this won't happen again. That's all. Cheers. Neon And free Obama health-car…

@Kath To cheer you up! Btw this lizzerd has skills [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpe8ontcptU[/media]

Me playing Advanced Warfare [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJGUFtWlG0w[/media]

Unban Request Namelezz

edit: remove the lines shittalk and hate ffs. im really surry

Unban Request Namelezz

Nick: Namelezz Serial: 7780BCB1301EE2A2DB527956367CDFA2 Admin / Member: Idk Date and time: Yesterday The reason was: Namefaking/Advertising I want an unban, because: I made an Fakeaccount acting to be Bauss from FFS and made a Troll-Thread of how awesome FFS and Bauss were (It's/he's not :)). Even though the Thread didn't got published on the forum I got banned, also Ingame. Well however, it was a stupid Idea and I should've known that I wouldn't achieve something out of it/wouldn't get publishe…