Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 457.

Report Foltn

Race - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from Bass: “ Concerning the server I can just say, that's the responsibility of the section leaders. Neither Firzen, nor Merlin, nor me are active on the server. If people violate rules they have to be punished. There are no exceptions and even a small player base shouldn't be a reason for not punishing rules breakers. Respect our clan and server rules, or get lost. In this case the player got his punishment now and I hope this case is closed with that. ” Yes, tell that to the Section Lead…

Report Foltn

Pipo, that's the current situation in the server. Do you think I care about that particular moment when Foltn said "fuck your mom"? Maybe I do partly, but I want to show you the overall situation and the part of the Section Leaders who are doing nothing and are not following the server rules. I don't remember other times when this happened. I spoke to Bass and Firzen about it. They said that if the SL do a bad job, it's up to the members to vote them out and vote new ones in. Well the thing is, …

Report Foltn

Nick: Race Reporting: Foltn Date and Time: Today, don't know time Reason: Insulting my mother Evidence: Imgur: The magic of the Internet Additional information: Didn't say anything to provoke. It's too much for me. Can't take it as an insult just for fun. Note: Barbawix and Kath (2 Section Leaders of Neon) were online, saw it and did nothing.

Quote from Pipo: “I don’t see how this is an issue right now, heck I played one time with 5 pipo’s and it was funny but then again I’m used to be 5 versions of me If somebody is indeed faking you to a certain degree I’d say that’s bad and that person should get a warning.. However in your case: mehh I don’t care you seem perfectly fine faking others and “your” nickname “race” was your perfect crime or whatever. It might be special to you but well, have a taste of your own medicine. You revealed …

Look. All I wanted to do with this report is just to point out what’s important. For me, my nickname is special. And I find it very disrespectful to see someone else using it. Moreover, I’m the only active player who was faked. That’s clearly a provocation. So once again I felt insulted by that. You don’t have to punish anybody. The one who faked me already apologized (in a haughty way ofc... that's just pathetic from Partyz). So keep that in mind.

Nick: Race Reporting: Don't know who Date and Time: 06.01.2019 around 4pm Reason: Faking Evidence: Imgur: The magic of the Internet Additional information: I don't know who did that. I don't care that there were other players (old ones) that were faked. All I care about is that someone was using my name in the server and my clubtag. Whoever did it, needs to take responsibility for his actions. Please take the respective actions against that person.

Flame Falcons

Race - - Clubs

Quote from Vipah: “Next level of Carball clubs, playing without an Attacker” There are also clubs, playing without a defender.

Cheetahs

Race - - Clubs

|C>HEETAHS LOGO INCOMING IF FORUM ALLOWS IT .:: ABOUT ::. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) .:: PACK [2] ::. Burak|C> Race|C> .:: TROPHIES ::. TOURNAMENTS NUMBER THAT CHEETAHS HAVE PARTICIPATED IN: 0 (Hidden Content) .:: CLUBWARS ::. CLUBWARS NUMBER THAT CHEETAHS HAVE PARTICIPATED IN: 0 (Hidden Content) .:: PLAYER CARDS ::. SOON .:: HISTORY / CHAPTERS ::. (Hidden Content) ________________________________________________________________________

Asia Cup 2018 (New thread)

Race - - Tournaments

READ THE SPOILER FIRST (Hidden Content) Carball Asia Cup 2018 <>Table of contents<> Facts about the tournament Rules Date and time of the matches Applications 1. Facts about the tournament - Knockoutstage if teams registered are not enough - Grousp and a point system - 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 for a loss if there are enough teams - The registration is open until 18.11.2018 - The minimum of teams playing in this tournament will be 4 - The maximum of players each club can have in …

[Report] Spamming

So called rules say that if someone complains, players need to stop. I've been complainning all the time and noone ever stops. I'm not confortable with that... I hate spamming. This is why I'm here. And about Hero. Imagine being in one single club for 3-4 years and being behind so much history, awards and great players. Then this club gets closed and some brainless character appears with its clubtag and starts acting childish. What would you do?

[Report] Spamming

Nick: Everyone who's doing that? Reporting: Spamming Date and Time: All the time Reason: Spamming Evidence: I can upload like 2-3 photos of Rio or whoever was on the server, but it's not gonna make any difference, so: Additional information: I've been gone for the whole summer. I started playing Carball recently and there's some new tendency of people spamming random shit. I talked with Neon's Section Leaders and they said that it's ALLOWED as long as it's not public (in a Carball arena). And on…

Can be Deleted

Race - - Tournaments

Apparently this tournament is made for laggers. Good luck!

Race's Revelation... or not quite his

Race - - Open Lounge

You did write with the real Jwsp on xfire. I only had his password on Neon. It's because he failed... the system back then was to write /login nickname passowrd. He failed one day while on the server it was me and him (or one more dude who was afk). Was either early or late, because at that time, the server was never empty. And he failed writing his login data without the slash, so I knew his password... and he was Moderator. Only Moderators could ban.

Race's Revelation... or not quite his

Race - - Open Lounge

Thanks to MiT0, who reminded me. That was Neon's first CW ever. [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBQSWt8dR4M[/video] Seeing Jwsp's name reminded me of something that I did and am not proud of... I will never forget it though. Believe it or not, that was me. And I captured that moment. (Hidden Content) 2011 Gosh...

True that. I remember when you sent that PM. It was me replying back and it was also me that argued about shit With "What argues? Oo" I wanted to make a point that everything is settled, but I did not express myself in the right way. And I also don't remember who made it, I just remember being one of the leaders of UTX. As you mentioned YouDieToday, OMG. The thing is that I was such a hypocrite. In Neon, as Serious I was her bloody enemy, and in Vita as she was a member, was one of her closest f…

In Vita it was NasQuick all the way. And no, noone knew about that until now. And about the boredom... it's not that. I was just a regular boy, who would come back from school and play some games... All of this happened bit by bit. I just saw an oppurtnity to make it funnier.

Hey, folks. (BEFORE YOU START READING, I MIGHT BIG MISSING HUGE HISTORY MOMENTS... ONLY BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER) As it has been so boring in Neon for the last months… maybe a year or so, I decided that I should give you something to talk about. Before revealing everything, be aware of the fact that I might be erased from Neon’s scene forever. Please continue reading. This has everything to do with Neon, MTA scene itself, Vita Online and even more than I can remember. Yes, you read right – Vita …

Top Carball Teams

Race - - Carball Pitch

Here you can post your top teams that you have seen playing together in the Carball scene throughout the years. Make 2 lists. One that includes you (if you have a top team that includes you) and one that doesn't include you. My top 3: A) 1. Huralk; Ivo; Race 2. Fabian; Namelezz; Frenk 3. Kath; Hepy; Race (Delegates; last dominators) B) 1. Tjong; Shadow; Velo 2. Kath; FoX; Velo 3. Hero; Ivo; SilveR

Your greatest Carball moments

Race - - Carball Pitch

I completely forgot to mention the fact this game was played without referee. Both teams were fair enough to cancel the invalid goals. Both teams were objective. Sorry about double post.

Your greatest Carball moments

Race - - Carball Pitch

Beating the Champions after a 5-month pause with Carball, with a newly formed team: (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) GO DELEGATES !