Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

Unban request Vipah

Kappa - - Request & Report Agency

Quote from Williamx Shixsiper: “Don't you guys like hitler?” If Im asked, you would be banned too, writing shit on the forum all the time. Grow up

Kalamir poll

Kappa - - Carball Pitch

Quote from UnBreak: “foltn fuck you and your skills” Since SL's made a new rule regarding kalamir, im asking forum moderation to lock this thread, before it becomes violent, also @UnBreak should face some consequenses regarding this post he made.

Kalamir poll

Kappa - - Carball Pitch

Quote from Williamx Shixsiper: “but why should we take in consider kappa's or modey's voted? Since they won't gain nothing from this as it'll be only forbidden in tournaments.” Why my vote should not be considered ? You made a poll, I voted, and I want it to stay. And don't even try to ask me a reason, cuz u won't get any. It's everyones right to vote in a public poll, so all votes count, if not, close the poll and ignore it.

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Kappa - - Carball Pitch

Quote from Ted<~: “Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted Ted” I think that spamming random shit, won't get you anywhere

Don't worry buddy. I believe that in this time of modern technology, there are plenty of ways of finding the criminal. I hope that criminal gets caught, and will be brought infront of Court of Justice. Peace

Unban SKULL :V

Kappa - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from skull1: “hi i am skull my serial is 3C0CE07AD8BB4F17F85C85C0DAB49193 i want unban please admin i want play neon carball :(” How to make an Unban Request?

Can be Deleted

Kappa - - Tournaments

Quote from Rio: “The Name of the Leader: Dooooooosh ” I think that he can't play, since he is banned

How y'all doin?

Kappa - - Off-Topic

Quote from Ausinukas123: “Hello ! I want to ask, is this forum still active?” Yes, as you can see

Unban

Please use the correct format, which you can find here ---> How to make an Unban Request?

unban united

unban united

Most likely Bass was playing with ban hammer, and accidently hit you

Kappa - - Public Area

I remember someone already reported this, I hope admins will upgrade it soon

Application by Kappa

Kappa - - Application Office

Oo, rly ? I didn't expect that to be honest

Application by Kappa

I think that my 2 months of patience deserved me to get the results maybe

Quote from UnBreak: “Then who is that race that i saw 3 or 2 years ago?” You will never know

Application by UnBreak

How yes no ?

Application by UnBreak

No, but atleast try to spend more than 3 minutes on creating application. This way you only show that u dont care much, and showing no respect to other members. And instead of posting a stupid counter-question, u could edit your app to make it better Cheers

Application by UnBreak

I think that if you been a trial before doesn't give u rights to make a "10 words app". Atleast put some effort in it. Just my opinion. Good luck

Congratzzz You are now officially a member of Neon community forum.

Application by Kappa

Quote from UnBreak: “They only accept unbreak-able” Well, once I got hit by a car. 200€ was the cost of repair.