Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

Namelezz Montages

ANALyse - - Stadium Terrace

Quote from Namelezz: “Namer - #4 - YouTube” Nice Montage man i didnt saw it until now.

Your Top 10 Carball players.

ANALyse - - Carball Pitch

top10 from april 2019 #1 - Frenk #2 - Burak/Drogba #3 - MeD #4 - Deamonik #5 - Partyz #6 - Bambi #7 - Namer #8 - Rio #9 - Ivo #10 - one of the best honestly

Hey Community, i had to make a desicion. I will cancel the league. vT vs K is now announced since 3 weeks but we got no date for the (final).

The best Ex-Members you miss the most.

ANALyse - - Off-Topic

Msekni / Voidzander

Report Kath

ANALyse - - Request and Report Agency

I think you dont understand for what this topic is created right? We dont discuss about the end of the Tournament or how much retard i am. We talk about an abusing Section Leader and if u have nothing to say what is helpful here just be quiet edit: Not the guy with most goals in the league will be the Striker of the Season if u care for it. The boy with the best average between played minutes and scored goals will be the Striker of the League

Report Kath

Quote from Ivo: “Quote from ANALyse: “ @ Hero So Burak wouldnt play for UnS for the rest of the season.” I always tell myself this guy cant get any more stupid but i always turn out to be wrong . Even if Burak wants to play for uns he cant , why? cuz uns played all of their matches. That means Burak finished with playing league. FINISH. END. DONE. Its another question why the schedules are so fucked up but that didnt matter until now... when your enormous lack of common sense come on the surface…

Report Kath

Quote from Kath: “Quote from Barbawix: “Still, thats not a reason to ban someone.” I banned because otherwise I would have to keep arenakicking Burak. The ban was planned to last the duration of the match, and to take this whole thing to the forums. ” Just why you would keep arenakicking Burak , are u the Tournyowner or me? you are just an Admin which Abuse the rights against my rules and my will. nobody really nobody broke the rules not Burak , not me and u can read the tournyrules if u want ag…

Report Kath

@ Kath i still broke absolutly 0 Rules. stop saying this shit if u dont read the rules.. @ Hero Burak was planned as my backup because I will not play any league games for this league and its planned since 2 days. So Burak wouldnt play for UnS for the rest of the season.

Report Kath

Quote from Fabian: “In that case the match vT vs Falcons won't have to be played again, as Jason is the dictator and I got it black on white that he allowed me to play. Anyways, also X was allowed to play with 5 so not only vT did. I agree with Kath to be honest. However, greetings from Belgium(Not really the reason I left, I left cuz you are all retarted!!) BYE” The different is : vT is the only one Club witch played in whole Tournament with 5 Players. and yes jason the bad dictator agree

Report Kath

I agree maybe that its not a good timing to invite Burak as Loan to K But i will not play on this Tournament anymore and |K| needed a new singing otherwise we had a boring league which would decided yet. We also talk whole time about "Rules" or like barba said "changing rules" but can u tell me which rule i broke? Tournament rules : 2. Rules Maximum Ping: 150 Minimum FPS: 25 A referees word is final It would be fine, when all players stay untill the referee says that everyone can leave (Because …

Report Kath

@Kath Ban people without reason (also the Tournamentcreator) and wanna take the leadership? You can go on my Thread which i made for the Tourny Nowhere stands : youre not allowed to switch your club for once. So i broke absolutly 0 rules also burak didnt and u banned for no reason Banning people without a reason is abusing. another rule says : acts like a sportman and HONESTLY? you^dont even act like a sportgirl

Report Kath

Hey People. Tonight we had a big discuss because of the League, even so big that i have to report a SL for abusing his rights. Kath banned me for no reason from the Server ( he also banned Burak ) I will explain the situation short : after we made a poll if Burak is allowed to play as loan in |K| ( what we won ) Kath said he will not accept that poll and will ban Burak and me if he plays in League. instead acting like a adult SL he more acts like a 12 year old girl which abuse his rights. He had…

Team of the Week 2 Attacker of the Week Bambi Midfield of the Week Frenk Defender of the Week MeD

Team of the Week 1 Attacker of the Week Ivo Midfield of the Week Partyz Defender of the Week Barbawix

Ownsync-Poll

Btw @Triguano the Referee said its invalid not valid

Ownsync-Poll

Quote from Triguano: “So I think it should be valid in real football it counts too There was also a Carball tournament at Prose and there was also an owner and the referee said it is valid it comes in real football counts it too” Mate do you really compare Real Football with Neon Carball xD??? in real football exist no Syncs xd

Ownsync-Poll

I dont know how we can find a compromiss. We also found a compromiss for Kalamir. So someone got an Idea? like barba said if the sync is going wild in different directions invalid if the ownsync is a speed up sync or a logical sync valid I completly agree that not all owngoal-syncs are invalid. but also not all owngoal-syncs shouldnt be valid. another Idea ? just let the ref decide?

Ownsync-Poll

But Drogba went through me (watch it on 0.25) ? so there is no space for the ball to get between drogba and me.

Ownsync-Poll

I dont know Kath, i cant agree with u because not me and not Drogba would score an owngoal. I could understand if drogba would come infront of me and we sync each other an own. but like this ? we both was going to clear the ball from same side to same direction and the ball goes wild in all directions. this situation wasnt even dangerous that u can say ok burak would score it anyway or someshit. I mean just for example Ivo, Race and some other. They vote against Kalamir because its "bugusing" bu…

|K| Matches by Jason

ANALyse - - Stadium Terrace

Yes, Barbawix is right. Sync is not Sync. You have Syncs which just go in completly different directions and u have speed up syncs. i mean drogba and me would clear the ball , this wasnt even a dangerous situation, but the BUG of the Game makes the goal. i remember when people was like : kalamir is bugusing and should be forbidden but on owngoalssyncs which are completly random, people vote for valid