Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 358.

Some years ago i lost my neros aswell due to arcade as there is a script that punishes you for bugusing. I dont know if you did this. Otherwise i cant help you that much as im not into United mechanics atm, sorry...

Hero

Unban request Vipah

Barbawix - - Request & Report Agency

Im with you both here. The ban was definatly deserved and i'm also strict with such jokes i guess but also like Med said he apologized, feels sorry and wont do it again. As my credo is to give everyone a sec chance i would unban him. Also that he helped me alot with the carball cards and his way he acted while working showed me that he is a good guy normally, just did some unfunny silly joke.

Report Kath

Barbawix - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from Kath: “Got it, chief. The tournament organizer can do whatever he wants, even if it means breaking his own rules when the same situation happened to another team, just to give an advantage to his own.” Still, thats not a reason to ban someone. Quote from Kath: “For that you also do need Rio's acceptance of the warning.” To be honest i dont care. If I think that someone abuses his or her rights, acts out of emotions, for his own good, unfair..... i will interfer and stop this.

Report Kath

Barbawix - - Request and Report Agency

Soo after reading the logs and conversations (it was a lot) i will add my opinion to this. I dont care who set up or broke some tourny rules. Jason is owner of it and can basicially do whatever he wants. Same its the right of every player and team to quit the tourny due to that. The point that creators of a tourny can do whatever they want in future if we dont interfer here is also bullshit. Just dont join a tourny created by someone you dont trust in. To ban 2 players for this; one for changing…

Ownsync-Poll

Barbawix - - Carball Pitch

A flexible rule would be best tho, agree in this. Invalid when it goes into a completly different direction and valid if someone failed and might have scored and own 50 50. That would also be fair again as this vote like every other recently is again around 50 50 xD Like someone said in another post (think it was fab?) the ref need to be experienced and then he will know what to do. At the end we also got var if its really difficult.

|K| Matches by Jason

Barbawix - - Stadium Terrace

Its not like one of them would have scored an own. Both would have saved it but due to the sync it went in an completly different way. So its not rly the fault of anyone. Just badluck like any other sync.

|K| Matches by Jason

It doesnt matter for me which 2 players hit the sync. At the end its luck/badluck anyways.

|K| Matches by Jason

In my last tourny this was invalid aswell when 2 teammates sync a ball.

League , Cup Poll

Im also for both, maybe in the ''half time break'' a little cup

Did you play Arcade?

- Striker - 1.Frenk 2. Foltn 3. Rio - Playmaker/Assister - 1. Rio 2. Namelezz 3. Party - Goalkeeper - 1. Drogba 2. Fab 3. Jason - Rammer - 1. Silver 2. Burak 3. Barbawix - Duo's - 1. Rio + Namelezz 2. Frenk + Ivo 3. Hamza + Snowy - Best Teammates as Attacker - 1.Rio 2. Drogba 3. Foltn - Best Teammates as Defender - 1.Rio 2. Frenk 3. Name - Best Laggers - 1.Foltn 2. Silver 3. Hero

Your Top 10 Carball players.

#1 - Rio #2 - Frenk #3 - Party #4 - Foltn #5 - Name #6 - Drogba #7 - Ivo #8 - Jason #9 - Rud #10 - Bambi

Quote from Kath: “General rules. In case of tournaments and so, you have to be kicked three times (pingkicks, or arenakicks) in order to not be able to join the arena again. If the guy does the kickoff after the half of the match, he will be kicked, and will count as an arenakick. When he gets kicked three times in total, they will have to play 2v3.” I would take harsher actions. Players like Foltn with the risk of pingkicks care about this. Ofc they dont want to get even more kicks but players …

Kalamir poll

Sure we can, told ya today i dont want to fight anymore so if we can do this peacefully.

Kalamir poll

I did not want to mention it in my post before but somehow i knew that you would come with the argument that we didnt do it in the match today. The reson is simply, its because you asked. After that shit you wrote and said about us and expecially about me you didnt deserve this imo. Anyways the situation you mentioned there, you can Kalamir just on your side of the line. Otherwise its going in the wrong direction. You can compare this to the normal kickoff, there you wouldnt do it in your own di…

Kalamir poll

It is like that basically. Sometimes people ask if we can play without Kalamir and we play without, same for tournies, the creator can set the rules and disallow Kalamir. So simply forbid it in carball would be wrong imo.

Definatly 4. Like Kath said you always need a reserve. Also would be unfair for the players in teams that registered already 4.

Kalamir poll

I have to disagree here tho, without offending Foltn but he missed quiet alot in the last days and fucked us up sometimes xD Ofcourse Tjong didnt create the feature for Kalamir but i dont think its bugusing or sthg like that bcs it wasnt ment to work that way. Also you have to count on 2 players at Kalamir. The normal kickoff in a perfect way flys behind your goal and gets back right before the goal. Its very hard to defend aswell so why dont we forbid it? Its just skill imo.

Kalamir poll

Quote from Fabian: “You know what makes me upset Barb? That you are the section leader of Carball and vote against a ban. You vote against the beautiful way carball is used to be played. No way you can compare this with trolling in any kind. This kickoff is completely random and it's shit! So you vote anti-carball because you got the guy who invented it in your X team. You of all the persons in this server I expected to back me up in this matter, because you have a great heart for carball and yo…