The best Ex-Members you miss the most.

Fabian - - Off-Topic

Race

Report Kath

Fabian - - Request and Report Agency

the Netherlands will beat Germany sunday. BB

Report Kath

In that case the match vT vs Falcons won't have to be played again, as Jason is the dictator and I got it black on white that he allowed me to play. Anyways, also X was allowed to play with 5 so not only vT did. I agree with Kath to be honest. However, greetings from Belgium(Not really the reason I left, I left cuz you are all retarted!!) BYE

|K| Matches by Jason

Fabian - - Stadium Terrace

As I was the referee I feel like I should answer on this matter from my point of view. First of all, I agree that this was the mistake of K and a lack of communication as Race stated. But from my point of view, Jason would have blocked the ball if Drogba wouldn't have sync it, so it would have never been a goal in a normal situation, this was the main reason why I made it invalid. I understand people will not agree with my decision but this was a few seconds I had to decide wether it was valid o…

Carball: Your Top 3 (Categories)

Fabian - - Carball Pitch

- Striker - 1. Frenk 2. Foltn 3. Burak - Playmaker/Assister - 1. Ivo 2. Namelezz 3. Party - Goalkeeper - 1. Rad 2. Med 3. Drogba - Rammer - 1. Silver 2. Race 3. Rio - Duo's - 1. Frenk + Ivo 2. Drogba + Barbawix 3. Hummels + Banaan - Teammates/Players you play best with - 1. Ivo 2. Frenk 3. Kath

Kalamir poll

Fabian - - Carball Pitch

I'd rather have you reply on the matter I wrote below that, as I wrote that the above didn't matter to the problem we currently have. I'm going to ask you a question Barba, and I'd rather have you answer that. Are you willing to talk/discuss about this matter and make a guide/regulations about the kalamir kickoff? And if Yes, would we put our head together and find a solution? I suggest me meet somewhere in skype and sit down with the section leaders(Barba, Rio and Kath in this case) together wi…

Kalamir poll

Fabian - - Carball Pitch

Quote from Barbawix: “It is like that basically. Sometimes people ask if we can play without Kalamir and we play without, same for tournies, the creator can set the rules and disallow Kalamir. So simply forbid it in carball would be wrong imo.” That's not entirely true. Today we played versus your X team (Barba, Rad and Foltn) and I asked after 1 match with a massive Kalamir sync to play without kalamir this match. The reply from your team was 'We do whatever we want'. Then Party who was in my t…

Kalamir poll

Fabian - - Carball Pitch

@Anal pics.me.me/your-point-32116170.png

Where's 5 in this poll! I vote 5

Kalamir poll

Fabian - - Carball Pitch

Quote from Barbawix: “Wtf are you the messias of Carball? You just sound mental. I would need to quote every single sentence of this for an proper anwer. You are just ridiculousm, read again what you wrote xD” Great answer for a section leader sir. I'll be signing myself up for a mental care facility. It's great to see an actual discussion going on with both sides at least trying to make a proper reply and taking their time for it. Take a look at F-22, Partyz, Ivo, Pipo who joined the discussion…

Kalamir poll

Fabian - - Carball Pitch

Barb, that was pure sarcasm haha. Well, I gotta admit that you are wrong. People who can kalamir also voted in favor of a ban. Anyways, it doesn't matter if it's a skill or not. I really get crazy if everyone is using this kalamir all the time. Ball is at high speed somewhere in the air, falls down and someone scores. Then again, kalamir, ball is somewhere high in the air and again a goal. This over and over. I played a match today with 3 guys going for the kalamir and it was a massive shit matc…

Kalamir poll

Fabian - - Carball Pitch

In that case Plane, why do people vote who I've hardly seen at Carball last month. Like yourself, Bass, Kappa, Pipo(no offense). The votes created by Bambi, Silver and Modey are regular players and they created an account to have a say in this vote, in my opinion 100% more valid than your own votes. You actually destroyed your own argument.

Kalamir poll

Fabian - - Carball Pitch

@aNAL Like I said, the vote is not coming from me but from a group of players that asked me to. See how devided the votes are. Like I said, keep it nice and respectful. Third, why are you making this a personal attack on me? Don't shoot the messenger. You're all free to give your opinions and statements, but let's keep it nice and decent. Take an example how Party reacted, totally understandable.

Kalamir poll

Fabian - - Carball Pitch

I do not fully agree with you Kath. We are a democratic server and if the players vote in favor or against it, it should be taken over by the section leader of carball to make it an official rule. Because otherwise we can just remove polls and make this server sovjet Russia with dictators. Anyways, IF the section leader does not take this poll in the official way it is ment for, I expect the organiser of the tournament to listen to the vote of the players and go with the results. And if that doe…

Kalamir poll

Fabian - - Carball Pitch

Hello everyone once again! Hope you've had wonderful days and enjoy the winter. With this subject title probably some players that don't play in carball have no clue what I'm talking about, it's a name for a sort of bug that's been used in carball for some time now. When I asked people how to put this in words, Frenk responded 'Retard kickoff for noobs'. Well, I'll try better! You got a sort of 'drag-back' surrounding the billboards in the neon carball arena. This is the main feature of the 'kal…

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Fabian - - Carball Pitch

#1 - Ivo #2 - Party #3 - Namelezz #4 - Frenk #5 - Hero #6 - Drogba #7 - Kath #8 - Med #9 - Barbawix #10 - Rio

Race, these are two completely different reports. Why do you even bother to write something if you're only trying to provoke? Guess you agree with what I've said so far. Thanks for the useful input! Case closed. Thanks for everyone who replied and took this serious and still has faith in the server.

Thank you Barba for agreeing with my statement. For Rio, the rule is that you can arenakick anyone if you have a good reason for it(Not like 1 second before the end). So in this case you consider it unfair but it was a total fair decision. And yes, I wrote a report because I felt harmed, not due to you arenakicking me but the lack of respect you seem to have for those players. I did indeed not know them but that is completely invalid for this case. Besides that your post dissapoints me because y…

Dear administrators, I'm sorry that I have to bring this to the forums because that's not really my thing, but this is something that we cannot let go unpunished. I'll tell you a story about what happened between 15:40 and 15:45 PM in the carball server. I'll give you a situation discription and provide the necessary screenshots. It's in the end your decision what you will do with Rio but if we let this kind behaviour go, from a section leader that should be an example to the server and it's pla…

Report Foltn

Dude, how old are you? 12? Why do you care, just tell him it's not haram to use these words and get over it. It's fucking internet.