Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Kalamir poll

Vipah - - Carball Pitch

Come on, the kalamir is a double edged sword. On the one hand, if someone fails it it takes him atleast five seconds to get back on position which is very risky and can cost you games sometimes. On the other hand, you can a pretty nice advantage for your if you nail it perfectly which takes alot of practice especially on the timing. The kalamir is a high risk high rewarding strategy and I've seen players trying to learn it and having fun overall with this thing on the game. Jesus! Why would you …

After being asked by literally no one to share my opinion on this case, i'll just do so. It is abit complicated to be honest. Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely for…

Ranking reset [Accepted]

Vipah - - Carball Pitch

who looks at the ranking anyway?

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Vipah - - Carball Pitch

Quote from Kath: “#1 - Rio #2 - Partyz #3 - Frenk #4 - Namelezz #5 - Hero #6 - Drogba #7 - Ivo #8 - Jason #9 - Barbawix #10 - MeD/Rad” the fuck?

Report Foltn

Vipah - - Request and Report Agency

fuck ur mom foltn problem solveed.

Burn him aliv

Flame Falcons

Vipah - - Clubs

Next level of Carball clubs, playing without an Attacker

Why not unbanning him on condition that he shares the way he used to cheat with admins, so they can make a script to prevent such things from happening in the future?

Jason's Montage

Vipah - - Stadium Terrace

Editing that makes your video three times better, take a look at this: FACEIT Major 2018 intro #csgo - YouTube to get a better idea of what I'm trying to explain

Jason's Montage

Why doesn't any of you edit properly? Anyway, nice video bro

Partyz' Montages

You gotta work on the editing my bro, otherwise, this shit was so lit....

Namelezz Montages

Apart from your editing skills, I've always admired you for creating new and unique playstyles.

Eternal Table of Clubs

Vipah - - Tournaments

Great work James! vT why so op?

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Vipah - - Carball Pitch

#1 - Frenk #2 - Ivo #3 - MeD #4 - Foltn #5 - Barbawix #6 - Partyz #7 - Namelezz #8 - James #9 - Kath/Deamonik #10 - Hero

Advertise

Vipah - - Public Area

MTA itself doesn't get that much newcomers lol