Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 590.

For anyone in doubt about the EU or the elections or if you want to watch a well-made video about the EU, visit the playlist Is the EU democratic? (European Election 2019) - YouTube and pick your language or your most preferred from the available ones. Many of you might know Kurzgesagt already, a YouTube channel with high quality scientific videos with great animations and explanations. They made one about the EU elections and got some YouTubers to help them translate the voiceover into various …

Lets talk

Firzen - - Off-Topic

Let's just like the OP and not comment. Well, the most interesting thing about my past six years is that I visited a toilet for (probably) more than 6,500 times. Aaand I got my wisdom teeth removed. There are maybe some slightly interesting things I'm not keen on publishing on the internet, but really mostly void.

SnowStar

11th Anniversary

Firzen - - News

Eleventh Anniversary 11 years of Neon! 11 years of Neon! 11 is the first two-digit prime number. I swear I've tried to divide 11 by every integer from 2 to 1000 and the only one that worked was 11 itself. How odd. Member of the Year Member of the Year 2018 is LTWYD. Man, someone told me, he weren't member anymore. How sad. Good luck becoming Member of the Year 2019. (Hidden Content) Sorry for being late.

What scripter?

ENJOY A GREAT AND IMPORTANT DAY'S EVE WITH THIS VIDEO

Dear all, maybe probably hopefully you have already heard of the EU Copyright Reform. It is/was in the trends of various social media sites under tags like #Article13 or #Article11. I won't go into detail on why it's very bad for all internet citizens, because this is described on various pages on the internet. Visit Save the Internet for more information and to sign the petition against it, if you haven't done so already. We are participating at an event of the site Foren gegen Upload-Filter - …

Donation December 2018

Firzen - - Open Lounge

Something something Crannock € 50.88 something something. And that concludes our Donation December. Very thanks to all participants.

dll files.

Firzen - - Request and Report Agency

Well, do you also go to CS:GO official developer forums and ask whether they can tell you how to workaround VAC and the like so you can use some harmless hacks that just enrich your HUD?

I normally don't like adding a post, which is basically a copy of another one, but I share the opinion with Barbawix on this. Because this does not happen so often I'd not forcefully take his Section Leader rank. But I will, if abusing continues. The members are free to demote Rio by vote, if they think a warning is not enough. Quote of Barbawix to make my post longer and more important: Quote from Barbawix: “Tbh Fab is right here. You can call it overreacting but i felt the same. I dont know th…

Report Foltn

Firzen - - Request and Report Agency

If you really wanted me to take action on the MTA servers, what I'd do is shut them down. Instead I keep doing nothing, because I think there are some people, who would not like me to shut them down. So you can choose between a not so perfectly moderated server and no server.

Donation December 2018

Firzen - - Open Lounge

A Ghost flew straight through my room and scared me to death. After I recovered, I found € 15 lying on the floor. Then on Christmas Eve Eve I received an anonymous letter with a € 50 bill and a 42-cent coin that had a 42 on the front and a Sandking on the back. The letter started with Hello, I'd like to stay anonymous and ended with Greetings, your friend from the past, Benne Tjong A relatively new and unknown user named Flash sent the € 4.35 required to hit the € 300 goal. Yesterday morning I w…

Happy New Year 2019

Firzen - - News

Happy New Year 2017 2018 2019

Neon wishes you a Merry Christmas 2018

Firzen - - News

Heute ist Heilig Abend und es geht dem Jahresende zu. In diesem Jahr ist viel ein bisschen was im Prinzip gar nichts (?) passiert. Aah, doch – wir sind jetzt HTTPSicher und ohne Bilder, weil dem faulen Forumbetreiber die DSGVO zu kompliziert ist. Der Server ist günstiger geworden und es läuft auch mal wieder ein Donation December, bei dem auch schon unerwartet viele User mitgemacht haben. In der Ferne hört man Ball- und Motorengeräusche – spielen da etwa immernoch welche Carball? – und das leis…

Donation December 2018

Firzen - - Open Lounge

Thanks to our loyal paly Bass for his € 60 A nuclear submarine just dropped by my house and left € 30 with greetings from our Ivan S. Palacios from the east (Race). A fast plane (F-21) flew over my house and filled my balcony with 1,523 cent coins. I was just done cleaning up when a wild Kappa scared me to death so I dropped all the coins again and then he gave me € 50 and disappeared. Then Barbawix sent me a scan of a 25-€-bill via fax – My bank found out the graphic contained a secret code, wh…

Donation December 2018

Firzen - - Open Lounge

Quote from ANALyse: “for example u get 200€ then u keep the server alive for 8 months instead of 12 months with 300€ ?”Yes.

Donation December 2018

Firzen - - Open Lounge

Quote from ANALyse: “Wieso eigentlich nur beschränkte Donations bis zum 15 Januar? macht doch Donations das ganze Jahr über und wir alle haben keine Probleme.”Man kann das ganze Jahr über spenden, aber Beim Donation December gibt's Boni und meistens spendet einfach niemand über's Jahr. Quote from ANALyse: “Zudem würde ich gerne mal wissen ob überhaupt jemals wieder etwas am Server gemacht wird? Oder wird der einfach jetzt auf gut glück am leben erhalten bis das Geld ausgeht?”Ich nehme an, du mei…

Donation December 2018

Firzen - - Open Lounge

Hello members, players and users of Neon, I hereby want to announce our Donation December 2018. I'm sure you missed it last year – yes, last year, there was no Donation December. It has really already been two years. Why didn't I do one? Well, we had enough funds left for another year. But this year again our aim is to gather a total donation amount of € 300 within the whole December (plus some bonus days ). These € 300 would suffice to pay our server for the whole year 2019. Everyone donating u…

SOAD's v2

Firzen - - Showroom

I demand silence.

Jason's Montage

Firzen - - Stadium Terrace

Yeah, why aren't you just a professional video editor? I think the editing is sufficient. It's more about the scenes, which are in my opinion enjoyable on their own. After all this is a montage of clips and not an advertisement.