Unban request Vipah

MeD[X] - - Request & Report Agency

I request a ban to all those ruining my thread with their out-topic replies

The best Ex-Members you miss the most.

MeD[X] - - Off-Topic

Myself

Unban request Vipah

Actually, and regardless of what vipah is to me in real life.. i totally agree with what you said. He should be punished for that there is no doubt ans thats for using an offensive nickname like hitler's.. Meaning it or not is what makes the difference here, he means no harm and apologies for anyone who felt his ''joke'' in an agreesive or dramatic way, won't happen again. Fun fact: I mean bullshit and stupidity is something heriditary in here within my family. Did u forget rip gio? I mean i cre…

unban request.

MeD[X] - - Request and Report Agency

Yea u could be merciful flr all these attempts to unban his friends who are actually more active than us nowadays Instead of making fun of ur users u can for fuck sake take responsability as it should be taken and unban them.. the same goes with my brother 'vipah' getting forum banned and who didnt get any reply about his unban appeal What is this joke?

Report Kath

Thanks to barba, everyone now should feel that justice took place.. Kath banned and got warned for that and from the other side, the match didn't get played as kath wanted and we can still figure out weither burak should get a slot in K team during this tourny or not, weither it's legal to make loans from another teams or not.. Therefore, here is a second chance to be given, let's use it and for god sake keep carball a good place to pass time in, don't keep hatered in ur hearts. Move on.. We're …

Unban request Vipah

Hello, i'm just wondering if this unban request is being dealt with.. Best regards,

Unban request Vipah

Im asked to create a forum unban request for someone and here it follows. Nick: Vipah Serial: Not banned ig, in forums. Admin / Member: Idk, doesn't tell. Date and time: Maybe 3 weeks ago, not sure. The reason was: Using 'Adolf Hitler' as a profile nickname and picture. I want an unban, because: using that nick was meaning no offense or harm, was just for fun and i appologize as it turned out to be this wrong and offensive, lesson to be learned tho.I also helped the community here by creating ca…

Ownsync-Poll

MeD[X] - - Carball Pitch

Let's just think with our minds for a second and avoid all that common stuff being said over and over again just because that's what people want to hear.. This type of goals should be considered as valid as it is the result of a misunderstanding between two team members, next time be aware that there is already one to interrupt the way of the ball and not just run to each ball being shot on target, there is a gk that inteferes and jumps in such cases and that's exactly what happened with drogba …

Carball: Your Top 3 (Categories)

MeD[X] - - Carball Pitch

Striker - 1. Frenk 2. Foltn 3.Burak Playmaker/Assister - 1. Party 2. Ivo 3. Namelezz Goalkeeper - 1. Drogba/Med 2. Jason/rad 3. Fab/barba Rammer - 1. Foltn 2. Race 3. Silver Duo's - 1. Frenk + Ivo 2. Rio + Partyz 3. Hero + Silver Troll technique perfectly used by: Ivo/Med/Partyz/Namelezz/Jason

Kalamir poll

MeD[X] - - Carball Pitch

With everything being said, nothing is there to add except the confirmation from one of those who master kalamirs.. As vipah said, kalamir is two edged sword, it may harm as much as it may bless u.. trying to kalamir may take days to practise and master, although it's highly possible to still miss the ball.. which will be a disadvantage for ur teammates and yea.. a goal to be scored in ur own sheet ( my case as a kalamiring goalkeeper ) To crown, i do see this kickoff style as a new technique to…

Happy New Year 2019

MeD[X] - - News

Happy new year guys.. As u see, delay cuz im lagging couldnt make it in time

Carball CLASH [Poll]

MeD[X] - - Tournaments

Vote for me and ill join ur team..

Top Carball Teams

MeD[X] - - Carball Pitch

A: Frenk, ivo, Med hepy, voidzander, Med Barbawix, foltn, Med B: frenk, ivo ,Namelezz Barbawix, foltn, partyz James, hepy, hamza

Sunny Cup 2018

MeD[X] - - Tournaments

Team name: BibleBoysinChurch Team Leader's name: Frenk Team Leaders skype: Frenk Player 1 name: Frenk Player 2 name: Ivo Player 3 name: Namelezz Player 4 name: MeD

Ban of some people!

MeD[X] - - Public Area

Hey, not a serious reply as i never been and will never be serious hh .. Make a better atmosphere people ''Who are next? Ivo? Hero? James? Burak? Me? Because we all did stupid unnessecary things in the past.'' -Fab Then i might should get excuted instead of ban as i've made the biggest foolish action in cb history pls admins take care of me and note it! i want to be famous again and people talking about me :'(((

Departure of Race

MeD[X] - - Open Lounge

Good luck Race, we'll be waiting for u be sure. Please.. Don't die in plane accident and ill not fake ur death so u can comeback safe. cya bro.

SORY!

MeD[X] - - Open Lounge

this ralle x'DD cute guy! should be unbanned :''''')))

R.I.P

MeD[X] - - Public Area

at the first i thought it's some kind of provoking to my rip gio thing :v then i realised something real happened. RIP.. may god gives u patience silver.

u know wut? close dis! senseless report and go to cb people, it began empty place, too dark 4 me ( i just got nothing to say ) xd

Unban request by Silver

Hmm, in my opinion it's too enough ban time... just unban him! i miss this boy.