Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

Neon Gaming - Website Concept

Filz - - Open Lounge

[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.co/instances/250x250/40396942.jpg[/img] nice work

[Inactive] Filz

Filz - - Open Lounge

Hey i will be inactive from Saturday,17 until the 24. of August. I'm going to have a week of vacation in Jesolo... I'll be there then [img]http://www.unionlido.com/wp-content/uploads/aquapark_laguna_2013-1440x500.jpg[/img] See ya

Join request

Filz - - Application Archive

Please close this thread now.

Join request

I have to agree to Ox, i really overreacted when i left and it was the wrong decision but i don't understand why you, (Race) are fighting now about that? Just vote against me, i have no problem with that. Also if i don't get acceptet i won't cry. And Legy, watch yourself Quote from Race: “Let's not forget about his sarcastic statement ''nice community''”This sentence is for guys like you (Race) and legy. Quote from Race: “And about your little new-clan idea: I did not fucking know about that , b…

Join request

Well, then vote against me, i have no problem with that. But you have to know, that i was never really in hd. p.s. nice community

Join request

Nick: Filz Birthdate: 24/10/1997 Country: Italy Languages: German, English, Italian Contact-Information: || eMail: filzhappacher4@yahoo.de || Skype : f.i.lz. || ICQ#: / || MSN: / || xFire: / || Your Account Name: Filz How long did you play on our RacE-Server?: Over 1 year now When did you register to our forum?: 08 / 02 / 2012, 16:50

Statement to my leave

Filz - - Open Lounge

[img]http://www.allmystery.de/i/te1d0d4_double-facepalm_www.zaaap_.net_.jpg[/img]

Statement to my leave

Filz - - Open Lounge

Hello Guys, this here is my statement to the "Leave - Story". First off all, you have to know that i wanted to write this thread here earlier but i had a ski-crash and i wasn't at my pc for ca. two weeks. Now to the leave, how the most of you know i didn't left alone. I left with 4 other guys. On that day was this famous dicussion in the shoutbox about Teamspeak and Mumble. Mattes, Shox and me "fightet" with mostly everyone else about that shit and then we had the idea to leave and we decided to…

Leave

Filz - - Open Lounge

Hello guys, i will leave Neon. After the discussions in the last days, i decided to leave the Clan. I hope that Neon will change something and wake up now. I had a great time here and i will miss you all. I will play sometimes on your Server. See you. I hope we can stay friends on skype and Facebook. (everyone wich i added)

new member* (edit) on family

Filz - - Off-Topic

give up f-22's bike is the best

Inaktiv Mattes

Filz - - Open Lounge

Quote from Mattes: “Austria (Sölden)” southtirol? Anyway, have fun there See you.

becoming member

Please check the example and look if you fulfill all the points. CLICK ME

3... 2... 1... Go!

Filz - - News

Firzen, you could give the Clanwar - Managers the right, to start votes in the forum.

Application by ^SyDnoX#

Quote from NrG: “and you Filz are Admin in High Definition ???”hm, you as ex - member should know this hons just asked me, to help him somewhere. So i uploaded him some maps cuz he is my reallife friend. Then he gave me the rights. But i think i don't have them anymore.

Application by ^SyDnoX#

this afternoon you were still member in hons' clan. seems legit

Inactive

Filz - - Open Lounge

hm, i "fixed" those "problems" earlier and so i won't be inactive anymore sry for the useless post then

Inactive

Filz - - Open Lounge

Hey guys, i will be inactive in the next time. That means, i won't play much on the server and won't be often on the forum (ca. 10 - 14 days). I have some personal reasons. See ya then

[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/18475223.jpg[/img]

App by AlcatraZ

Filz# - - Application Archive

Maybe a bit Off Topic.

App by AlcatraZ

Filz# - - Application Archive

Ok, i had some time (for you ) and i did some "stalker" shit. ME CHILDISH You applied 2 times, and then you got banned cause of thread, you said you would like to kill ginger (nice example for a member ) After your unban you applied again 2 times and you got acceptet (cause of asslicking in my opinion). To this :Quote from Rey: “And he's asking me nearly everytime how much people voted for him. And this sucks -.-”I always thougt it was forbidden to say something about the vote. But it seems like…