Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 161.

Unban request Vipah

Rio - - Request & Report Agency

The statement is clear: the script won't get in our hands, and this thread not helping it at all. All we can do to keep carball alive is to accept the way it is. No further change, no development. No (new) scripter(s). We and the donators are the only ones that are keeping it active. We should really appreciate the fact that the upper part is still donating a lot of real-life money for us(!) to be able to play this unique gamemode, but this constant whining about a long-ago-discussed topic won't…

Club - Admin - Ban

Rio - - Carball Pitch

Club: Clapz Admin: Burak Ban: Dr. RELAX Next: Jason, Hummels, Hero

Guys please drop your Skype ID cause I don't have the whole world on my friends list. @Navas_King77 @#Drowsee what skype name pls? :v

Money prize in Carball Tournaments?

Rio - - Carball Pitch

This is something that I personally already thought about and was planning maybe for the upcoming 2vs2 league. The only matter is that there might be players who can not manage paying online, so I thought the application would be free, and the winner would get a smaller amount (10-15 euro per player) sponsored by the admins, from the remaining budget of Donation December. It would surely boost the application number, but in this case we would need a huge Yes from the upper part. So this is a bit…

NEON CARBALL 2vs2 SECTION INTRO x INFO Hey y'all. This thread is the next step in our revolutionary 2vs2 championship, or whatever we (will) call it. So, following the 2vs2 interest poll, the results came up to be really close to each other (between league and tournament), so the outcome will be decided by the number of applicants. A tournament would need 12 teams atleast (=24 players), while the league is feasible with less. This zone is held only for the applications, which I hope will overcom…

Carball: 2vs2 interest poll

Rio - - Tournaments

Bonjour, fellow carball players! So, as we have noticed in the recent months, we can't manage to hold a successful major 3vs3 carball event due to the playerbase inactivity (and well, more). Hereby, I am creating an interest poll for you the carball players, where you help me know more about your opinions about a possible upcoming 2vs2 carball event. May it be a tournament, or even a league (as we had no 2v2 league ever before). All votes and opinions are respected, feel free to write a reply un…

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

The Final Ends on April 19, 0:00.

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

Bronze match Ends on April 18, 0:00.

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

Semi-finals Poll #1 Ends on April 8th, 0:00.

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

Round 5.1. Ends on March 31., 21:00.

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

5th round Poll #3 Ends on March 27th, 18:00.

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

4th round Poll #3 Ends on March 19th, 0:00. (note: you have to vote for 2 players)

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

4th round Poll #2 Ends on March 19th, 0:00. (note: you have to vote for 2 players)

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

4th round Poll#1 Ends on March 19th, 0:00. (note: you have to vote for 2 players)

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

3rd round Poll #6 Ends on March 15, 21:00.

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

3rd round Poll #5 Ends on March 15, 21:00.

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

2nd round Poll #12 Ends on March 9, 17:00.

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

2nd round Poll #11 Ends on March 9, 17:00.

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

2nd round Poll #10 Ends on March 9, 17:00.

Players Cup II.

Rio - - Tournaments

2nd round Poll #9 Ends on March 9, 17:00.