Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 213.

[Leave] Rey

Rey - - Open Lounge

Quote from Nemo: “Quote from Rey: “3 weeks ago I had an accident with a cyclist. After this I was just fucking shocked. He was just laying and bleeding on the street but I don't want to tell you more. My (ex)gf also broke up with me and I also have to do much for school. Those are the reasons why I was so inactive (and finally left) and I just want to let you know that. ” Poor Rey i hope you will forget that all soon and see us on the server ;)”Okay, I'll forget school and everything is okay The…

new member* (edit) on family

Rey - - Off-Topic

Okay I wan't to see you driving against a Aprilia RS 125 or a Cagiva Mito with a 125cc 4stroke You will fail everytime

Rey - - Off-Topic

I'm going to sell my Yamaha DT 125. Maybe I'll buy a Beta RR 125 because it's cheaper and the sound is better. The mainreason is my Yamaha has some problems ... EVERYTIME! I had to repair the engine about 3 times, my tire explode while riding, it's ugly, everything on it was fixed some time ago like those turning signals ... the wires are just connected to each other with GLUE! I invested so much money and now I reached the point where I can say I'll buy a newer one which didn't had so many acci…

[Leave] Rey

Rey - - Open Lounge

I like you too Moonlight So, I solved many personal problems and I think you'll see me on the server again 3 weeks ago I had an accident with a cyclist. After this I was just fucking shocked. He was just laying and bleeding on the street but I don't want to tell you more. My (ex)gf also broke up with me and I also have to do much for school. Those are the reasons why I was so inactive (and finally left) and I just want to let you know that.

[Leave] Rey

Rey - - Open Lounge

Hey, I have to tell you that I'll leave. I didn't played more than 1 hour the last few months so I'm useless for Neon. I don't have fun playing MTA anymore. Maybe I'll play sometimes on the server but first I have to complete the fucking school and I have to find a job Have fun in the future Best regards, Rey

Apply by OldKiller

Rey - - Application Archive

Stop it please. Fill it with your name, birthday and so on but stop making those threads which are like: Quote: “Nick: YourNicknameHere Birthdate: YourBirthdateHere Country: YourCountryHere Languages: YourLanguagesHere Contact-Information: YourContactInformationHere Why should we accept you?: YourReasonHere ”

Your favorite beer(s)

Rey - - Off-Topic

[img]http://www.tgh24.de/WebRoot/Store10/Shops/62063627/4B7B/33E8/DAE7/4AC0/FB63/C0A8/2935/544A/5782_Salitos_Ice.jpg[/img]

Application by Maikel

07.08.1998 (14) ... uhm? If you're realy 15 then why does your profil says that you're 14? I don't have to film that you're camping, cuz everyone saw it already.

Application by Maikel

You're camping everytime, you have to be 15 years old and you registered on 07.04.2013!

Rey - - Off-Topic

(Hidden Content)

Members Pictures

Rey - - Off-Topic

[img]http://abload.de/img/20130508_1252502drwk.jpg[/img]

Applications Racer

I ment that Nemo should make a screen where Kevin said that he is just 11 years old.

Applications Racer

Nemo can you prove that? I don't like liars but I hate ppl who accuse someone wrongfully! Just to let you know

[Leave] Gingerbread

Rey - - Open Lounge

Uhm? I didn't played for 3 or 4 months too and everyone said that I should not leave because when I'm interested in MTA again I'd be clanless. So I thats not a reason to leave for me. You should think about it.

Show us your shoes

Rey - - Off-Topic

My GF's shoes. She got them to her birthday from me [img]http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/90/7f9bdb159f524fcbb1938a1f4ef729bb/l.jpg[/img]

Show us your SPECS!

Rey - - Off-Topic

Type: Desktop Manufacturer: Me Motherboard: ASRock Model: FM2A85X Extreme4 Memory: 8GB G.Skill SNIPER Processor: AMD A8 Series A8-5600K 4x 3.60GHz @ Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2 Hard Drive: 1000GB Video Card: 2048MB Asus Radeon HD 7850 Monitor: 23" Acer and a 21" Asus Keyboard: Logitech G11 Mouse: Labtec?! WTF is that? Soundcard: Realtek HD Audio OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

[Track Racing]F1 Hungaroring

Rey - - Map Acceptance

You should use this Source Code (1 line) instead of that Source Code (1 line) So we don't have to click on the links and then it'll be easier for us. Btw.: Nice map but it looks very familiar to me and I'm very inactive atm.

Members Pictures

Rey - - Off-Topic

Me with my GF's scarf [img]http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/307538_406943969387867_1996111689_n.jpg[/img]

Members Pictures

Rey - - Off-Topic

Oh it looks like a shadow but not like an other color.

Members Pictures

Rey - - Off-Topic

Uhm ... what's different? Sorry but I don't see any difference.