Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 127.

Hey folks! Ye, I apply as a Community Member for the same reasons I left as a Clan Member. I'm shitty inactive on the server, but I love this community and I want to be a part of it. I'm Evolution, I'm 19 years old, live in Düsseldorf, Germany and love to drink beer. I play drums in a punkrock band (which gets on the stage in November ) and work unsalaried in a youth center near my hood. I speak German and English, I don't have a tractor, I love to drink beer (ah shit, wait, I said that already …

[Leave] Evolution

Evolution - - Open Lounge

Quote from Firzen: “Quote from Evolution: “I wanted to be part of the community, but because of the new rules, it doesn't make any sense. I won't play on Neon so much hours a week. It was funny to read the shoutbox and so on, but rule is rule :)”That's what the Community Member is supposed for. But hey, ya all, keep ignoring me and my stupid ranks and systems. I'm planning to make a subforum where people can apply for the Community Member rank.” That would be great. Nope, I saw this Firzen, but …

[Leave] Evolution

What I forgot to say! I wanted to be part of the community, but because of the new rules, it doesn't make any sense. I won't play on Neon so much hours a week. It was funny to read the shoutbox and so on, but rule is rule

[Leave] Evolution

Hey guys. It's a hard decision for me, because I thought about it a plenty times. After the new rules my decision is clear: I will leave Neon. Why? I lost the interest in the game MTA and in everything what's happening in the clan. In most of the time I didn't even read new threads. It was interesting and a cool part of my life, but that's over now. I met a lot of you in real life. Bass, Tjong, MILPRO, Mattes, Lexlo... It was fun with you and I hope we repeat that as often as we can! Just becaus…

Bundestagswahl 2013

Evolution - - Off-Topic

69,1% - Die PARTEI 68,1% - Piraten 66% - Linke

Your favorite beer(s)

Evolution - - Off-Topic

Füchschen Alt [img]http://www.biermap24.de/img/fuechschena.jpg[/img] And when I have no money I drink this: [img]http://www.lebensmittel.de/productpics//w_400/h_400/38960316.jpg[/img]

[Inactive] Evolution

I will be on two festivals (Open Flair Festival & Rock'n'Heim Line-Ups Line-Ups ) from Thursday, the 6th of August until Monday, the 19th of August. There are two days I will be at home between the festivals, but I think I will sleep or crawl on the floor like an alcohol corpse So yeah, see you and have nice summer weeks, guys Edit: I'm back. Kick me out of the Inactive-list

Ich nochmal. Zur Gamescom will ich nicht, würde mich aber abends gern einklinken. Im Idealfall in Düsseldorf

Also ich überleg mir auch mitzukommen, aber nur, wenn wir anschließend in der Düsseldorfer Innenstadt was trinken gehen. Nach Köln will doch keiner Spaß beiseite, ich sag euch nochmal Bescheid, da ich im August auf 2 Festivals bin und es sein kann, dass ich so dermaßen verscheppert bin, dass ich ne Woche Kururlaub brauche Gebt mir ne Woche Überlegzeit. Edit: Top, ich als Schwerbehinderter muss nur 10€ zahlen. Das freut mich ja enorm

Разбанили

Evolution - - Request & Report Agency

I banned him a few months ago. He camped and betted on himself.

Application by Ryless

Evolution - - Application Archive

No application, no vote. Declined.

Juggalos New Application

Declined.

Juggalos Application

Registration date: 02.05.2013, 09:27 Sorry for that, but Quote: “ We will only accept applications from people which are registered on our forum since 4 weeks! ” It doesn't matter if you were registered with an other account. Declined.

Application by Shakz

Quote: “ > We will only accept applications from people which are active on the server for at least 8 weeks or played at least 75 hours on the server! > We will only accept applications from people which are registered on our forum since 4 weeks!”Declined.

APPLICATION BY bedo181

Declined because of the reasons mentioned.

Application by Noob^^

Jep, thanks ShoX, I checked it in your forum. Do you want to say something to that Noob? Otherwise I will close this application. Edit: Declined because of lying.

What the... Why the...? Dude... Seriously. What am I doing there?

What is the best PC game ??

Evolution - - Off-Topic

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqUqrv6t4HM[/video]

Applications Racer

[Declined] Applications Racer

I think the headline picture doesn't fit to Neon. It would be cool, if they were some pictures of Race, Fun and Carball switching after 30 seconds. As far as this is possible.