Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 604.

Unban request Vipah

Kath - - Request & Report Agency

On topic: The unban request has been accepted. The vote ended with 1 Member voting for an ingame-only unban, 3 for in-game and in forum, and 2 against. Since you weren't banned ingame anyways, you should get unbanned rather soon on the forum. Off topic and related to the script discussion: I just saw a message on Discord Skype that puts my thoughts into words rather easily, and comes from Partyz. NkKu8Wk.png

Club - Admin - Ban

Kath - - Carball Pitch

Club: Race Admin: Hummels Ban: Hamza Next: Barbawix, Rio, Kath

Club - Admin - Ban

Kath - - Carball Pitch

Club: Frenk mate Admin: Hero soulmate Ban: Rio For the next one: Bambi, Jason, Burak.

The script

Kath - - Open Lounge

Quote from Firzen: “But is it really that popular still? I mean there's Rocket League and didn't FFS make something out of their Carball mode?” Yes. It is still popular. We can easily get 40 people an evening as well as having 0 people playing on certain times. Rocket League is vastly different and apparently people still want to get into female Carball's ass. FFS' version sucks ass because their server is just a lagging rock, with a lot of physics not working correctly, many more bugs in compar…

Soulmates Hero & Kath katheroed

Unban request

Kath - - Request and Report Agency

4 in favour and none against. You are now unbanned.

Unban request

Started a vote. Results in a few days.

Application by Deamonik

Kath - - Application Office

Your vote ended with 6 members voting for a membership and none against you. You are now a Member.

Namelezz Montages

Kath - - Stadium Terrace

I'm a fan of the leftover clips. How to gk like Jason part 2 killed me xDDDDDDDDD

Application by Deamonik

Kath - - Application Office

I vote no anyway. A vote has been started, you'll get your results in... some days. I guess.

Players Cup II.

Kath - - Tournaments

Semifinal #1 Ends on April 8th, 00:00.

Players Cup II.

Kath - - Tournaments

Round five is over. We now head onto the semifinals. Congratulations to the winners and congratulations to the losers!

unban request.

They all got unbanned.

unban request.

Anybody could create a vote. On Vipah I can't do much. Only forum administrators could take care of it. You will get the results on the 24th of March in the evening.

Report Kath

Quote from Barbawix: “Still, thats not a reason to ban someone.” I banned because otherwise I would have to keep arenakicking Burak. The ban was planned to last the duration of the match, and to take this whole thing to the forums. Quote from Barbawix: “To be honest i dont care. If I think that someone abuses his or her rights, acts out of emotions, for his own good, unfair..... i will interfer and stop this.” Good for you. That's good thinking. You still need Rio's acceptance of the warning. It…

Report Kath

Quote from Race: “I'd like to point out 1 thing. You said that Fabian participated in some match. Well, I see you LOVE YOUR RULES and as I still believe in my eyes, there's a rule that says: "The maximum of players each club can have in tournament is 4". So in that case that team violated the rules also.” This is exactly why I wrote the part of Fabian. It was another rule that was broken. And the fact that we have to replay the match against Flame Falcons speaks for itself. Why would we have to …

Reporting Kath

Kath - - Carball Pitch

I will just crosspost my reply from the other thread. Quote from Kath: “Evening, the situation was the following: since the start of the League, it was very clear that club changing was not allowed and that your team would have to play with the players that you applied with. This was the case until Fabian came in and asked the tournament creator - Jason - to be able to play with vT until he was gone to Bulgaria Belgium, where he would end up working in a week and not to be seen again. Although t…

Report Kath

Evening, the situation was the following: since the start of the League, it was very clear that club changing was not allowed and that your team would have to play with the players that you applied with. This was the case until Fabian came in and asked the tournament creator - Jason - to be able to play with vT until he was gone to Bulgaria Belgium, where he would end up working in a week and not to be seen again. Although there were discussions, Jason agreed, and Fabian ended up playing in a ma…

Players Cup II.

Kath - - Tournaments

5th round Poll #2 Ends on March 27th, 18:00.

Players Cup II.

Kath - - Tournaments

5th round Poll #1 Ends on March 27th, 18:00.