Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

Meine Meinung

Diablo - - Off-Topic

ehm wtf. decided to check in to neon. And riot here war there hatred overthere. Can't we all just like eachother or ignore one or another.

Leave Mattes

Diablo - - Open Lounge

Well that escaladed quickly. Spoken about leave streaks damn. Anyhow and this is for every member who leaves, good bye and good luck, My fingers are getting tired replying on all these leaves. So this one is for everyone. cheers,

SNooooP leave's treath

Diablo - - Open Lounge

Snoop, You are a good player and a loyal member. I'm sure when the time is there you'll get accepted again. It's no promise but you can almost count on it. Good luck, Kind regards, Diablo

becoming member

Diablo - - Application Archive

I kinda like this guy "what would you do if someone rams you, Im tell admin" How cute. snuggle snuggle Anyhow you must be at least 15 years old. to join the community and use proper app layout. I don't want to be such a harsh person so i'll wish you good luck! Kind regards, Diablo

Application Koala

tell me then, what is needed to become member?

seems legit

Application by Tyga

Well i'm not here to be harsh or set a descussion i was just wondering if people who would join, ask why tey would join? No disrespect intended!

Application by Tyga

thats the spirit. Just wondering out of pure curiosuty what do you want to accomplish with being a member? Do you do it for the fun or also for other things?

Leave Hons

Diablo - - Open Lounge

But after all i got a strange feeling the elders are rejoining

Opinions and comments. First of all, i know i took some leaves and rejoined this community a few times. Allot of players/members don't realize that becoming a member is not just fun and nice to have some more privileges. This is also being a example and keep the game nice and clean. Lots of multiplayer games uses hackshield or ingame detectors for hacks, spams and other bullshit. Members of Neon are those detectors. It will also increase your managing skills and communicating in other languages.…

Leave Juanjo.

Diablo - - Open Lounge

omfg may i say one thing maybe a bit to harsh: TRAITOR, Nah it's your free will to join another server, but you could have said so instead of just copy something from another.

Hi to all

Diablo - - Open Lounge

gotta say welcome, enjoy your stay while online!! and other times ofc

Application Diablo

Nick: Diablo Birthdate: 23-01-1992 Country: Netherlands Languages: English, Dutch Contact-Information: || eMail: |robin.schuurmans@gmail.com| ICQ#: || MSN: || xFire: || Skype: |robin.schuurmans| How long did you play on our RacE-Server?: Most of you guys know me already but i´m active again since 4 weeks ago i guess When did you register to our forum?: Pfff a year ago? maybe 1 and a half A bit extra information why i want to apply again Girl broke up with me.(deleted some temp intel) So this mea…

Leave

Diablo - - Open Lounge

that escaledad quickly, damn another miss

Hey guys

Diablo - - Open Lounge

don't worry, that will be no problem. at the end of this month we could check it. so big day's are coming.

Hey guys

Diablo - - Open Lounge

Hey all, back, active again. currently making a new map Cheers, Diablo

[Leave] Diablo

Diablo - - Off-Topic

thanks guys for the love given to me. I wish u all good luck and ofcourse have a great time in Neon. My time has ended here. For the last time, Kind regards, Diablo

[Leave] Diablo

Diablo - - Off-Topic

Hey guys, My time has come to an end in the Neon community. I played MTA for a while now and 90% was in Neon. The reason for my leave, well lets say i've got better things to do now. I got my home and work i need to take care off. And don't forget my girl that also needs time to be spend with. I must say i had a very nice time here. With all of ya. But i have some special thanks to: Bass, for the friendlyness and the full support. Milpro, for the funny low-voiced german talk in mumble. Firzen, f…

epic..

Big Bug.

Diablo - - Off-Topic

agree with firzen there, the problem is not caused by graphical units that are overheating, because then i should have the same problem within other games. there might be a fix anywhere around but im not sure.