Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 130.

Quote from F-21: “The original Race REWE! Ltwyd, toxic, valkyr, tommy, blaneyo, joeking :cry:” Quote from Tete: “Quote from F-21: “The original Race REWE! Ltwyd, toxic, valkyr, tommy, blaneyo, joeking :cry:” this guy..” Top lads, quite heartwarming. Adding to the list legy & valkyr.

Post your favorite music here!

xToxic - - Off-Topic

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kACBkIRInAA[/media]

Application by DimaSik

xToxic - - Application Archive

Applications are closed. Приложения закрываются.Переводчики сосать. Пенис.

Show us your shoes

xToxic - - Off-Topic

[img]http://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/1420921/preview/stock-footage-pov-shot-of-a-man-s-feet-relaxing-beside-a-small-waterfall.jpg[/img] Invisible shoes. :fuckyeah:

Events

xToxic - - Open Lounge

These events should be for everyone.

* What meme(s) do you want? Impress me. * What text do you want? : Impress me. But make sure it has my name. * What colours? : Impress me. Not pink. * Tell me your idea : My idea is that you should impress me.

[Leave] Gorillaz^

xToxic - - Open Lounge

Take care, many things happen in the army

Bewerbung

Please let us know whether you wanted to apply for Neon Race or Neon Fun and I will add you in next week's vote.

Bewerbung

This is the Fun Applications' format. If he really applied for fun, someone shall move this thread to the right section.

Application Office

Something is missing from your information.

Quote from JackCY: “When did you register to our forum?: 5/6/2013”Quote from Bass: “We will only accept applications from people which are registered on our forum since 4 weeks!”

So what are your impressions about the match? Are you happy with the result? In my opinion, Bayern deserved to win the game. Dortmund was controlling the game in the first 20 - 30 minutes of the first half, but Bayern returned. Robben missed a few chances, but he scored right in the critical moment. Neuer is one of the most amazing goalkeepers I've ever seen; Weidenfeller also did a great job for Borussia - great, great goalkeepers. I saw why Mandzukic replaced Mario Gomez in the first 11 (Gomez…

Quote from Bass: “Well, then I ask myself: Why is this even in a Gaming forum? what does this here have to do with Neon or the internet? Isn't that just another spam thread? I care about everything in Neon, about every single thread and this here has nothing to do with the actual things Neon does. It's just another spam thread.”Then why do we have this Off-Topic thingy ? This thread will be over after the final is played. I bet if I did another thread here and if it was not about football you wo…

The top scorer for Dortmund is Robert Lewandowski with 10 goals and the goalgetter for Bayern is Thomas Müller with 8 goals. The big absent of the final, as I read on some articles, will be Mario Götze.

UEFA Champions League is the most prestigious club competition in the european football. This year's final will be Borussia Dortmund - Bayern München. Both teams come after winning the home matches in the semifinals against Real Madrid and FC Barcelona. Dortmund won 4-1 against The Whites on the Westfalenstadion, where Lewandovski scored 4. In the second leg, Real Madrid managed to get a consolation win, by beating the germans 2-0 on the Bernabeu. In the other semifinal, Bayern won 4-0 on Allian…

Application by d0pe.

Click here. Why did your birth date change?

Juggalos New Application

Quote from Insane980: “When did you register to our forum?: I registered on your forums on the 2nd of April, 2013. ”Your date of registration is Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 9:27am.

APPLICATION BY bedo181

Your date of registration is Wednesday, August 1st 2012, 11:21am. You can see this by clicking on your profile.

[Introduction] Holzhocker

xToxic - - Open Lounge

Did you ever play on eXo?

[Leave] Ryan

xToxic - - Open Lounge

[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/423/untitle.JPG[/img] I tried to talk with you, but it seems you still did what you think is better. :okay: If I may ask, what clan are you going to? I hope we'll keep in touch and have fun. :D