Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 112.

Application by Mattes

Mattes - - Application Office

Then please change the way you wrote this rule. But as it was now the rule said that ex-members can apply anytime and thats what I did. So you can change the rule for the future but not for the past.

Application by Mattes

As an SL you should know the rules. Quote from Bass: “​Ex-Members can apply anytime, if they are still welcome! ”

Application by Mattes

Nick(s): Mattes Birthdate: 7.12.1995 Country: Germany Languages: German, English Contact-Information: E-Mail: || Skype: || Something about your MTA-Career: I started playing MTA in 2010/2011 and joined Neon in 2011 (blub). From 2011 until now I played here with some breaks cause of different reasons (e.g. "Abitur"). Nearly all "old" Neon member know me so if you don´t know me and want to know more about me just ask. Why do you want to join Neon?: I was Member for some years but had to leave Unit…

Shex already began with such a script. Maybe he would continue on working on this. Just ask him. Btw his script was very nice.

League of Legends Team

Mattes - - League of Legends

Your main lane: Top Alternate lanes: Support, Mid Favorite champs: Top: Shyvana, Jax, Nasus Mid: Nidalee, Lux, Kha'zix Support: Blitzcrank I´m not the best player and it would be the best to put me on the top lane for the right-click battles... ye thats what shex thinks and a special .|. for him. Sometimes i play a good blitz too.

League of Legends Team

Mattes - - League of Legends

Quote from Ironorange: “And probably Mattes as well whenever he gets to become lvl 30 :D.” Give me one week and ill be 30.

What game do you play most often?

Mattes - - Gamers' Area

Quote from iShadowLTu: “League of Legends is offering free transfers between east and west, I will most likely transfer to west with most of my friends, then I can also play with you guys from Neon. :beer:” Would be awesome ! Just tell us if you have done it

Members Pictures

Mattes - - Off-Topic

Quote from ShoX: “I'll post a picture of myself, when my PC is working again. :megusta:” because you want to photoshop it first ?

Members Pictures

Mattes - - Off-Topic

I would like to see a comparison between you and shox

Official Quote Wall

Mattes - - Off-Topic

Don´t you think this thread is the same like this ? ----> I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Let's show your Desktop.

Mattes - - Off-Topic

(Hidden Content)

Community Treffen

Mattes - - Off-Topic

Dich will auch keiner da haben.

Community Treffen

Mattes - - Off-Topic

Wo genau ? Düsseldorf ?

Post your favorite music here!

Mattes - - Off-Topic

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-QaNzd-0Y[/video]

Hello

Mattes - - Request & Report Agency

So wirste bestimmt entbannt. Gib dir mal mehr Mühe und mach dich schlau im Forum wie man einen Entbannantrag macht..

Hey guys, i just want to let you know that i want to be community member. I think every community member knows me so i don´t have to write something about me. Greets Mattes

[Leave] GGkia

Mattes - - Open Lounge

You were the one who persuaded me to come back to Neon through the Fusion with High Definition but after i joined i was an asshole and behaved like a dick behind your back and said that i don´t like you or named you clanhopper a.s.o... i think i was just jealous because i didn´t became section leader one year ago. So a big Sorry from me... i know it´s a little bit late now but shit happens... what i want to say with this apologize is: It´s very sad that you left the clan because you are a nice g…

Community Treffen

Mattes - - Off-Topic

Wo ? Wir fragen Lars oder Andreas ( Whigga Evolution), die wissen sicher was man so machen kann in Düsseldorf. Gegen Abend könnten wir dann wieder in die Kneipe gehen in der wir letztes mal waren. Wann ? Machen wir halt ein Wochenende im November oder Anfang Dezember aus Wer ? Ich würde schätzen: Whigga, Evolution, Bass, Benne, Milpro, Flash, Mattes ...

BAN McCheese

Mattes - - Request & Report Agency

You can see that there is a guy called [Ne*]Zen Quote: “7th of July, 2013 - Exoistic has been kicked out. - Zen is now a Member. - Koyax is now Inactive. ”//edit: I don´t know if he is member for the second time. But if not, this must be older than the date above.