Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

Members Pictures

Legy - - Off-Topic

Lifetime, seems like you skipped leg day .

Neon Gaming - Website Concept

Legy - - Open Lounge

Nice work, you got skills .

[Leave] David

Legy - - Open Lounge

Well, I wish you all the best, and take care . Cheers !

Moonlight's | LED Light Pack | v1

Legy - - Off-Topic

Well , they are obviously well made. Good job, Moon !

Animals

Legy - - Off-Topic

My favourite animal are dogs . My parents bought a Bichon Maltese 3 years ago, for Easter, and I never thaught that a dog can overatach on a human like that . His name is Aki , and it's very cute. I love him ! [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2ijno0l.jpg[/IMG]

* What meme(s) do you want? : I don't want any meme/memes . * What text do you want? : Legy * What colours? : Grey scale * Tell me your idea : Well, I want a signature like Nemo's . Greyscale, only the text, no frame or something like that, you could type LEGY, with upper case letters, and under '' Hell is full of musical amateurs.! '' . Exactly like Nemo's, but without memes .

Leggy ? Oh god .

Nah, If I was there, I bet I was licking those nipples ... Ain't nothing wrong about licking nipples right ?

Admin Insult For Fun !

Legy - - Request & Report Agency

@McCheese: Meh, big deal ? Dafuq is wrong with you dude, I bet that if that guy insulted you, you wouldn't taught like that .

Join request

Legy - - Application Archive

Quote from Filz: “Also if i don't get acceptet i won't cry. And Legy, watch yourself” Who are you to say that I should watch myself ? Do you think if a guy agreed with your comeback and takes your side makes you a good guy ? Please , just shut the fuck up and don't say people to watch themselfes because you aren't the guy who needs to say that. @Bass: Chilldown Bass, I didn't reported him because noone gived a shit anyways about a report made by me. Stop being so good to all idiots who come back…

Join request

He said that he never was in HD. Probably he wasn't, but he really likes HD members because, our friend here ,Filz , told a guy once that camping is not allowed on the server. Right after that round, he told Sydnox to camp for his friend Hons, and when I said that I'll report him , he told Sydnox to enter. I have a screen of that. And I am not badmouthing noone. Stop welcoming members which left in the same day with 4 other guys just because, because of what ?

Join request

They think that they are skilled. They come on the server and they are like ''HD pro clan, HD pro tt's'' and they are just a bunch of guys who left Neon just because to get a little bit of attetion. They don't have a server at the moment, because they are not paying the host, cuz the host is from Shex's friend. Think about that, it's ridicoulous.

Join request

Oh God why !? From the leavemob, seems like we are getting to a comebackmob. It has no sense, you left and now you are trying to re-join the clan? For what? Oh wait, you love this server and find the members good and polite and stuff. If you were a trully member, you didn't left. But wait, probably you tryed to join that server-less clan called HD, and they didn't accepted you because it's full, and now you are coming back with the tail between your legs. Shame

application for neon race

Nick: Abdul rahman It's that your real name? People don't ask you ''What's your nick ?''. They usually ask you ''What's your name ?''. Welcome to real life Bedo, I mean Abdul Rahman.

New Year's Eve 2012 FABIR Event

Legy - - News

And what you need to do in that night ? Just to be online or, winning streaks and stuff ?

Inaktiv Mattes

Legy - - Open Lounge

Take care and have fun MATJES !

Show your Christmas tree!

Legy - - Off-Topic

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2woyb0g.jpg[/IMG] Here is my Christmas Tree ! Happy Holidays from Romania !

What is your BIGGEST fear?

Legy - - Off-Topic

My biggest fear is running out of food. I always like the fridge full, so if I will run out of food, I will probably get out, run around the house and scream like an injured moose. Than , I will probably dehydrate, and deydration is not very nice. My second big fear is running out of food. Oh wait, there are the same.

What's better?

Legy - - Off-Topic

In my opinion, Samsung Mobile is much better than Iphone. That's because, of course, of the ANDROID. Like you guys said it, you can do much more with Android than with IoS. I have a Samsung Galaxy SII, bought a few months ago, and trust me , it worth every single penny. The processor is absolute beautiful, and the Super Amoled 4'' display is gorgeus. I made a comparation with Iphone 4S , and it's more quicker at launching apps. The colors are more brighter, everything is just beautiful. A friend…

Lukas

Legy - - Request & Report Agency

Firzen stop speaking at plural. Your members are not your slaves son. And i don't care if you give a fuck about this report , because I don't give a fuck about you.Seems legit. No more to say , you trained your ''dogs'' well , I refer to the gayboy , what's his name again ... ah Fabi. And , with this words , I end this discusion .