Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

Yeah, i meant the MTA-update

This is how an update screws it all

[Leave]beech

JazZ - - Request & Report Agency

What the fuck?! I don't hate you, I just asked you something. If I can't change a word with you without you thinking that I hate you, you can delete me as Trial. What sense does it make if my "boss" can't talk to me calm. Seriously -.-

[Leave]beech

JazZ - - Request & Report Agency

Don't get me wrong, but why are you section leader if you can't handle the maps? ._.

Quote from iShadowLTu: “We hope that this does not happen again and this is JazZ's first and final warning for abusing rights.”You did not say that you just hope it won't happen again. You gave me a final warning for abusing rights. This is the first thing I did "wrong" in my whole time as Trial and former Member and this is what I get for my first mistake. Unbelieveable. Ingame you told me that you don't blame me for using /new in this situation. And in the forum you give me a final warning. Ne…

James.Bond is not part of the clan. I think you mean that situation with Nemo. He should create a new topic because that had nothing to do with this right here. He just wanted to tell everybody how bad and dangerous I am Nevermind, I'm no person you can't speak with. So if you (Nemo) want to get this behind you or us - we can talk about it. But only of a calm level - not like a few days ago. Greets: JazZ

Seriously dude? We had a discussion about that and there were some other players who said the same like me: You were not fighting, just flying in circles. They wrote things like "Start fighting" - like me. And you did not react to that. So I started a vote and most of them voted "Yes". Altought it's unnecessary to report me (because you almost died when the map was changed OMG O_O), you said things like "You just voted because you don't want to wait until the game is over". And THAT'S why I told…

Application by JazZ

JazZ - - Application Office

Nick: JazZ Birthdate: 19.08.1996 Country: Germany Languages: German, English, (Little bit of) French Contact-Information: || eMail: JazzUB@web.de || ICQ#: / || MSN: / || xFire: / || Skype: eYJazZ || How long did you play on our Fun-Server?: 7 months When did you register to our forum?: 25.08.2012 I was Member about 3 Month's ago and I left because I thought I wasn't activ enough and it would be better for the clan. Well, now I see that there is often not a single member on the server, so I can't…

Application by JazZ

JazZ - - Application Archive

Nick: JazZ Birthdate: 19.08.1996 Country: Germany Languages: German, English, (Little bit of) French Contact-Information: || eMail: JazzUB@web.de || ICQ#: / || MSN: / || xFire: / || Skype: eYJazZ || How long did you play on our RacE-Server?: A half year i think When did you register to our forum?: 25.08.2012 I was Member about 3 Month's ago and I left because I thought I wasn't activ enough and it would be better for the clan. Well, now I see that there is often not a single member on the server…

Show us your shoes

3YJazZ - - Off-Topic

[img]http://quasselecke.designblog.de/images/kunde/gemischt/2008/chucks.schwarz_sandy.jpg[/img]

Because I think, nobody of Ne wants to add a game into Nf, which is already used on another server. It would look like we don't have our own ideas. Greets: Jenny

Carball Roadmap

3YJazZ - - Players' Place

I think it would be nice if - because now it receives damage - the car get repaired after every goal. It's not necessary, but it looks better Greets: Jenny

Carball Roadmap

3YJazZ - - Players' Place

And if you guys do 1.000 maps in the future? Should Tjong create 1.000 training-rooms then? Sounds stupid Greets: Jenny

Meine Meinung

3YJazZ - - Off-Topic

This has nothing to do with neon, that's why it is in Off-Topic. If someone insultes another or tells shit about someone behind his back it's personal. And then he/she/it has to prepare for trouble.

Meine Meinung

3YJazZ - - Off-Topic

I'm about to translate..

Meine Meinung

3YJazZ - - Off-Topic

So, da einige von euch - bzw. hauptsächlich ShoX und Filz - meinen, ihre pubertäre Meinung über mich hinter meinem Rücken preiszugeben und ich auch irgendwo meinen Stolz habe, fühle ich mich doch dazu verleitet mal ein paar Dinge klarzustellen. Ich habe mir mal die Shoutbox angeschaut, die Sachen aufgeschrieben, die ich unangebracht finde und werde jetzt einfach mal systematisch darauf eingehen. 1. "Neon nimmt nur Leute auf, die in Mumble sind" Das ist meiner Meinung nach der größte Bullshit, de…

He was confused.. uhm.. who cares? Everybody was confused at this day. And we said that he should leave the arena - he didn't. But, let's think about it from your point of view. You said that your friend was kicked "without" a warning first. And? Your friend could rejoin. This would take 5 seconds of his life. I took 10 minutes to answer this unnecessary report. Should I write an report now, too? Or cry because I wasted my time?

Seriously? Your friend was kicked, did he die from it? Today is/was tournament and everybody got something to do. The time is running and doesn't wait for people like your friend. And if an admin, moderator, member or trial tells you to leave the arena, then you have to leave the arena. That's it. No questions, just do it. They will have their reasons. There are 30 players on the carballserver and people who have a brain should realize that the admins can't explain to everyone why they should le…

Ich dachte am 12.01.2013.. Du kannst doch nicht einfach die Daten ändern, alle sind auf den 05. oder 12. eingestellt gewesen als die Teams erstellt wurden. Ich z.B. hab sogar meiner Arbeit abgesagt für den Tag (get a reallife ) und jetzt änderst du das?

Application by AJxLee

AJxLee - - Application Archive

Nick: AJxLee Birthdate: 19.08.1996 Country: Germany Languages: German, English, (Little bit of) French Contact-Information: || eMail: AJxLee@web.de || ICQ#: / || MSN: / || xFire: /|| Skype: eYJazZ || How long did you play on our RacE-Server?: 4-5 months but I wasn't active that long. Now I am because Neon race is much fun When did you register to our forum?: Saturday, 25th August 2012, 23:55