Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

Saying hi :)

Nescafio - - Off-Topic

Hey guys, i just came to see hi to everyone i had the chance to play with.. you guys are awesome and the server was amazing havent played for years.. i hope everyone is doing fine. Nesca

Application by Nescafio

Nescafio - - Application Office

Nick(s): Nescafio Birthdate: 23/6/1995 Country: Egypt Languages: English, Arabic Contact-Information: E-Mail: zoshi5@hotmail.com|| Skype: bones_kill|| Something about your MTA-Career: Playing Mta for 3 years or more, played most of them on Neon and i had some reasons for inactivity but here im again,, ready to for some action.. How can you support Neon or the community?: i guess i can help neon team in cw and stuff since i think im kinda a good player..

Join request

Nescafio - - Application Archive

I just don't understand one thing . Legy was -HD- once ( for one day with Valkir ) and next day they were out And its about fun guys Even if filz had left neon and he want to re-join it , what's the problem? And because HD members were neon members once Its not a reason to "hate" them All respect to all of you Btw I'm not HD member and I quitted mta too xd Missed u guys Greetings...

RIP Onik i hope that he is alive ,, and u r just kiddin

Application For Trial

@Shadow ,, i meant 1992 @Rey ,, u really thinkthat because i want himto be a trail i gonna lie about his age ?? why would i care anyway ,,cuz he is my brother its up to u guys to vote but dont make me a liar i wont lie such a thing and for ur information we r in the same place right now and im telling u that he is my brother @F-22 i asked him and he said he didnt mean that he was lying about that PS: IDC if u vote about him ,, all mypoint that i dont want some1 to come and call me a liar

Application For Trial

Btw he is my bro and he is 92 good luck bro Best wishes that was just for information

9 reasons to hate Windows 7

Nescafio - - Off-Topic

Old is Gold i use Windows 98 on a laptop with 6GB ram i was kidding about that i use windows 7 now and its okay , but when i was using windows xp ,, it was better @Firzen : i read the thread 2 times and I still dont know what windows u use Greetz Nesca

SNooooP leaving Barcelona, Spain

Nescafio - - Off-Topic

Snoopy What is the hell is that ? u cant leave mta !! i cant follow some1 else kiddin gonna miss u ,, and try to visit the server again from a Net cafe or something dont be late ! hugs and kisses ( no homo ) Nesca

[Inactive] JoeKing

Nescafio - - Open Lounge

i gonna speak english , dont be late Joe ,, Have fun my friend Ps : Got to learn German ,, looks sweet and hard -.- Nesca

Nescafio Application

Nick: Nescafio Birthdate: 23/6/1995 Country: Egypt Languages: English , Arabic Contact-Information: || eMail:zoshi5@hotmail.com || ICQ#: || MSN:zoshi5@hotmail.com || xFire: || Skypebones_kill: || How long did you play on our RacE-Server?: more that a year When did you register to our forum?: Dec 1st 2011

[Leave] Diablo

Nescafio - - Off-Topic

Robin ,, It Was amazing to play with u . U such a great guy , I hope to see u again ,, Have fun with everything @Gangsta : Tommy left Too ?! Oo WTF @Neon : Why u guys r leaving , u r the reason who made their best for the server ?! Thanks Again , and we r Waiting for u Last @Rewe: u always Right Nesca

It is time

Nescafio - - Off-Topic

Toxic ,, Good luck with ur school stuff ,, I hope to see u again ,, u were an amazing player , we had a fight in first time we chatted ,, but u got sense of humor ,and I was being a kid , forgive me my Friend . With all my best Wishes to u Nesca

[Leave]F-22

Nescafio - - Off-Topic

Welcome Back F-22 And I hope all people who left ,, Come back again

[Leave]... ah fu, just read...

Nescafio - - Off-Topic

I'm one of the People who will Say : OMFG he Can't leave Sorry but Cheeto we love u Nesca

A very serious Topic! - DISPROVED

Nescafio - - Off-Topic

If u think that Kony is bullshit .. Believe me ,, we got wrost that Kony 300 times !! Arabic Countries experianced all of that !! But as the West part of the world don't care about Muslims or Arabs !! Nobody knew that !

OMG ,, i dont know what to say ,, but i swear u r a great person very sad for ur leaving get money and come back soon ( rob a bank or something ) with all my love I Hope to see u again Nescafio

Bad news

Nescafio - - Off-Topic

@Rewe ,, OFC ,, I will do it But I will be at race server at every thrusday ,, I hope @Bass thanks and I hope the same too @LTWYD indeed ofc not leaving ,, I can't leave NeoN ,, its my MTA home ,, Thanks bro PS : I'll be Active on forum Daily ,, ( Smartphone )

Bad news

Nescafio - - Off-Topic

Hey all Neon Sorry guys I won't be online for next 3 months Oo School stuff ,,, my Dad took my Laptop I told LTWYD before I guess about that ! So I will be back Of course ,, love u all Nescafio

Application by L3gy

Good luck Bro Active friendly and Pro Aloha Spirit Nescafio

About Maps

Nescafio - - Off-Topic

@Cheetah look to the maps on NeoN here u will see the bally buildings , luxor pillars .. Etc ,, all use these objects ! And I saw objects in few maps I need to use to create my own idea !! @Blane_Yo u r the best (y) U will help me a lot with that list , and I want ask u about few things if u got time @Rewenton tell me what is the new ideas in any map ?? ( Everymap have 1 only ) with my all respect , ideas have been used before , but we still thinking for new ideas And I'll show u my first map an…