Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Leave

amnesiahazex - - Public Area

No reason for me to stay... SMD MOTHERFUCKERS (yes im very immature)

Report.

amnesiahazex - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from Bass: “I don't think the reason for the lags is our server, but more the randomly bugged script that doesn't get fixed. ” Its pretty obvious if you ask me...

Donation December 2014

amnesiahazex - - Open Lounge

21?

nice, i like this idea but maximum of 25fps wouldnt be very playable i think you meant a minimum of 25fps? also "In case of backshooting, The enemy team will get the point" is a very vague rule and i think you should remove it and just make it so when you get the hunter no backshooting is allowed for 10 seconds and after that it should be allowed. reason for that is that i think there will be alot of discussion of what is backshooting and what isnt. edit: also if you need any help with this i wo…

Bugged/bad maps

amnesiahazex - - Mapping Area

DM Map: Norbi v3 - for the lovers of speed BUG: script fail Delete/Edit: DM Map: FLO ft Skotinka - Adrenaline emotion BUG: Script fail Delete/Edit: DM Map: colleman ft fusionz - standing ovations III BUG: Script fail Delete/Edit: DM Map: intrelex v6 BUG: Script fail Delete/Edit:

Some maps

amnesiahazex - - Mapping Area

[DM] Naval ft Gus ft SymoN - Needed Skill II: [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ehiPvR_XEg[/media] Download link is in description [DM] Gus V.8 - Suspense Is Killing Me: [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHfn7E3_Dfg[/media] Download link is in description [DM] Gus V.9 - Sleepwalker: [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B184GE2IfvQ[/media] Download link is in description [DM] Gus V.10 - Escaping: [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puxIAaoHJ80[/media] Download link is in descripti…

Application by Hazex

amnesiahazex - - Application Office

Nick(s): Hazex Birthdate: 30-08-1994 Country: The Netherlands Languages: Dutch, English Contact-Information: || E-Mail: || Skype: || Something about your MTA-Career: Well I have played MTA for quite a while now most of my time ive spent at neon, when i left Neon i also left MTA for a while. I than started to play at DDAS but i didnt really like it there. Why do you want to join Neon?: I really liked Neon and still do, I want to join again because I think DM can be alot better and become more pop…

Inactive

Hey guys, So I just wanted to tell you i will be inactive for a while on our server. The reason is very simple, I am a DM player that likes competitive gameplay and at this moment it seems like DM is kinda dead here. Because I dont really want to leave but rather want to wait till the script gets better and DM becomes more enjoyable I thought it would be better to write this inactivity thread. Im playing alot on the TFF server at the moment so you can find me there if you want to. Im not really …

Application by Hazex

amnesiahazex - - Application Office

Nick(s): Hazex Birthdate: 30-08-1994 Country: Netherlands Languages: Dutch, English Contact-Information: || E-Mail: || Skype: || Something about your MTA-Career: Well I started playing MTA like 2/2,5 years ago here in Neon, became a member a while back and got kicked whit the release of Neon United. Not much else actually ;p Why do you want to join Neon?: I'd like to join Neon again because I really like the server and I would like to help with CW's and such How can you support Neon or the commu…

Appology

Like you may have noticed in the shoutbox I got angry because of somthing minor. GGkia talked to me and convinced me it's not worth leaving over something so small. Even though I think such things shouldn't be said (how stupid as they may sound) my own behaviour was out of line. The things I said were out of anger and I'd like to apologies for this. So i hope we can forget about this and move on. Hazex