Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

About United "death"

sbx320 - - Off-Topic

What exactly is breaking United on 1.5? There should've not been any backwards incompatible changes from 1.4 to 1.5.

From what it looks like it seems that your Video Card is running out of available VRAM and is then attempting to render a text in a font which is no longer loaded. * MTA * 790MB * Fonts * 33MB * Textures * 29MB * Render Targets * 53MB Since your Video Card only has 1024MB of VRAM it's getting pretty close. I'm going to have a look if I can fix this by defaulting to another font or by skipping to render a text with a missing font entirely. As a quick fix you might want to reduce some graphics set…

I'll need the dump file from the private directory located in mtafolder/dumps/private to tell you what exactly is causing the crash.

Bugs Collection Thread

sbx320 - - Public Area

Small Lobby GUI issue on 2880x1620: sbx320.net/img/mta-screen_2014-05-14_09-26-23.png

Minecraft Hunger Games Halloween Event

MrX - - Mine

me gûd plaýer! accept pls _Pascal_

[Inactive] MrX

MrX - - Open Lounge

Going to be unreachable and therefore even more inactive from now on until next sunday (22.09) since I'm on a school trip to Scotland and I doubt that I'll have any internets there.

That bug was fixed in MTA for quite some time. Time to update the server!

Yet another statement

MrX - - Open Lounge

I think language channels which would open/close dynamically, are a bad idea. Players will easily be confused and ask themselves: "Why can't I speak $lang now, when I was allowed to speak it 5 minutes ago" I agree with F-22. Maybe we should just leave language channels unmoderated, and add auto-join. If for example a Russian player joins the game, he'll automatically be joining the Russian language channel as well. (+ Maybe an information in Russian to use L to speak with other Russian players.)

Login im Userpanel

MrX - - Request & Report Agency

Eigentlich sollte die Eingabe Funktionieren. Es kann allerdings sein, dass ɑɴɗʀoɩɗ in der Datenbank mit escapten Zeichen dargestellt wird, und diese Änderung nicht vom Script übernommen wird (bzw. der escapte Text wird mit ɑɴɗʀoɩɗ verglichen). Ich schau mir das mal an. Vorerst würde ich dir raten dich wieder in "Android" umzubenennen.

{M}Malik

Spectated him for some time yesterday. He wasn't getting much damage from Players during CTF / Gungame, but he was always damaged by falling. So I guess he's just an extreme lagger. If someone is just running around you while you're shooting at him, try aiming a bit in front of him. MTA's sync displays the player at another spot, where he was (on his Computer) a few seconds ago.

Seems to be an interesting mod. Got time during the whole weekend so I guess I'll participate.

Ban request ( insult ).

Use this link for a better version: img26.imageshack.us/img26/963/47920479.png Sounds like one of those usual idiots insulting people for no reason.

New Servers

MrX - - Open Lounge

Just edit the old IP to 93.186.196.54. Worked for me.