Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Inactive...

Metal_Jack - - Open Lounge

u lie, drug, sex and alcohol addict.

9 reasons to hate Windows 7

Metal_Jack - - Off-Topic

+ freaking "run as admin", when you dont know of you must run it as admin or not to work. And im having punkbuster problems because of "windows API function", which is also w7 exclusive... And XP ctrl + alt + delete would solve most of the freezes as with w7 even sound sometimes freezes and it get REALY annoying.. Im starting to think to switch back to XP because it was easier, but newer games wont work

Blane_Yo's application

Metal_Jack - - Application Archive

ZOMG HES BACK ASUDIJABDUIAHIUSDBAIOUDBDFIBUSFOBUZIDAF I mean Welcome back, dat autocorrect

Pr0RaC3R's Join Request

Metal_Jack - - Application Archive

good luck (you wont need it) Bribe me with some free čevapi please

Germany because of the loans

[Leave] Juanjo

Metal_Jack - - Off-Topic

Quote from Juanjo: “I dont leave for FFS guys... Stop sayd it i just leave idk why... im confused IDK what i Want!! Sorry guys so much!! I was confused and i dont know why i made this tread.... @Ox FFS not is better than Neon just has got more people playing... The people in FFS are stupid... In Neon the people are the best. I want stay but i think now all members hate me. So i activate the thankomat, But if none will press it, I wouldn't come back. I will see the Thankomat at 19:00. I really so…

9 reasons to hate Windows 7

Metal_Jack - - Off-Topic

i was a XP user for a LONG time, didnt want to change to w7 till i got new computer (1 year after w7 came out), and i skipped vista completly. There are some thing i like about XP like easier control panel, and explorer itself (not internet explorer), and mostly the easiness of the sistem. It was also alot easier with internet connections and groups (me and my dad needed a week to make an external harddrive accesible on w7 to everyone in the house - w7 and XP didnt want to recognise eachother), …

[Leave] Diablo

Metal_Jack - - Off-Topic

again you have to leave You had some great ideas about Neon school, you made a tutorial to get higher fps, which i use all the time, it fixed my fps problems... Have fun with your girl and your home And btw, will you upload any pictures, as you promised (of your new home)

It is time

Metal_Jack - - Off-Topic

Im gonna miss you, and our akward skype talks But its sad, come back if you can, or just stop by to sy hi Enjoy school ( )

ProRacer's Hydra Movie

Metal_Jack - - Off-Topic

Quote from BaTTaNiiK: “Quote from Fabi: “i think you cant beat him ”No one can beat HIJACK :)” HIBATTA

ProRacer's Hydra Movie

Metal_Jack - - Off-Topic

Amazing, my favourite is the one trough the tunnel. Were you inspired by Battlefield stunts? Those are amazing too

leave.

Metal_Jack - - Off-Topic

nooooooooooooooo.com/ Sad that you have to leave, i will realy miss you. Maybe get a summer job and buy new graphic or whatever an start playing again Hope i see you again

very nice video batta, maybe we should do a stunt competition, every week/2 weeks/month we pick a map and the best stunt on the map wins? I see you both got talent for amazing backwards driving, why not make even better? But idk what would the reward be..

1.st of may

Metal_Jack - - Off-Topic

i played neon new script

Did you freaking read the rules for application first? go do that NOW!

Like a pony! Nice!

[Leave]... ah fu, just read...

Metal_Jack - - Off-Topic

its very sad that you must leave, i will miss you alot. I hope your life will be good, dont do the suicide thingy, there is always a better way. I wish you good luck at school and i hope you start enjoying life after the tests Goodbye, Cheeto.

I just want to say sorry

heh i got green when i was on vacation But goodluck with tests, i suggest you studay with no music or computer or anything turen on. i just go sit on my be and study with my book. Enjoy school (practicaly and theoreticaly impossible)

Oldschool Weekend

Hello! Im having this idea for quite some time now and its for people who want to go back in time, the MTA way. The idea is having oldschool maps for whole weekend once a month. We would upload any good oldschool maps, and let the players play them. I still enjoy 6 minute maps with none or minimal deco. Tell me your opinions please, i want to remember all the good times i had when i started (i still have fun now )

Members Pictures

Metal_Jack - - Off-Topic

And here it is, the youngest Neon member, the lightest Neon member, the smallest Neon member, me :pinch: [img]http://www10.pic-upload.de/thumb/07.03.12/8n6r33t72g47.jpg[/img]