Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

Unban request

abood00702 - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from Michi: “Nick: #000000Treze#00FF00-AD Serial: 7978060B72E0015C0073816A9769E903 Admin / Member: kath Date and time: right now The reason was: Ragequitting , mute evading by changing name , punishment evading I want an unban, because: About rage quiting it was 3v3 and speed asked to replace me and play so i let him play . about punishment evading by changing name i changed my name to I|CANT|TALK|TO|DEFMYSELF and kept entering and leaving the arena to make them read it and kath calls it p…

Post most funny videos in here!

abood00702 - - Off-Topic

Quote from Mechanic: “Old but gold [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kF_owu2q2w[/media]” hahhahhah its really funny

Quote from Nour142: “First minute of me to start playing its a 9 minutes game and i was afk and i found my self with ahmed Do you know I will take a rest from this fights in forums and ingame IDC ban me but you cant Come on my Dignity” lolololol srsly? I think you played in those 3 minutes then you realized that ahmed is with you ? Genius

Quote from Nour142: “@Pipo i was doing this from the first minute of the game :)” First minute? Well it wasn't the first minute You can Ask Sparty and Ahmed. After all what you did You are still lying? Check out the SS first . Imgur

Quote from Nour142: “Abood i was in a team with sparty well I went to check Face book then i found the game started and im with ahmed i said i will leave -I cant rq I will be afk -I cant be afk I will jump You dont tell me what to do I can do what ever i want if im in a game playing” Well, How did i see you playing /moving around ? Why Are you just focusing on "Jumping" Just think twice about what you did ... All the logs are here Reporting-TrezeMgash-TrezeGuet/?postID=54271#post54271']Abood i w…

Quote from Nour142: “You cant tell me how to play and i saved a ball while im jumping im free to do any moves while im playing” I dont think jumping is called "playing"

shadow=black]Your Nickname:Abood Member/Player that you are reporting: Trezeguet Date and time(optional): 4:00 The timing of saudiarabia. The reason is: He wanted to quit the match because He is in ahmed's team We told him dont quit but he said np i will be afk have fun in the match we told him dont be afk it isnt allowed he said then let me check facebook.We told him you are not allowed to be afk to check facebook he said then lets play After he said that he was beside his goal and just jumping…

Also you said i told you "GTFO" but you are the one who told me to gtfo, check the SS also how did i rq when you told me to gtfo wtf

Quote: “+ Kath didnt warn me . If he warned me and i continued i should get muted .” @Nour142 I dont think kath or any member/admin should warn you as you said you have read all the rules.

Double Jump

abood00702 - - Carball Pitch

Quote from HeroRulez: “But why have you decided to tell everyone about it, think about moied or Abood when they use it ?(” Well Hero, It isn't funny making fun of people.

report on smixx

abood00702 - - Request and Report Agency

Your Nickname: Abood~25 Member/Player that you are reporting: Smixx Date and time(optional): N/A The reason is: He's being extremely racist check out the ss: ImgurHe's insulting allah.if you didn't understand what it means let an arabic member translate it for you Show us some evidence (screenshots, videos or others):Additional info: Imgur

Suggestions Collection Thread

abood00702 - - Public Area

I got good idea about: People can give each other nero's by typing /give or anyother way Hope you like it

Please delete the other thread, it was post by mistake because of internet connection.

Your Nickname: Ahmed Member/Player that you are reporting: Mooooooon~Z/ Dyn@mo~Z Date and time(optional): The reason is: Advertising other server names in PM and insulting. also arguing in global chat which caused spam to the server, i simply ignored him and told him i don't want to argue with him. Show us some evidence (screenshots, videos or others):Additional info: Imgur Imgur

Application by abood

abood00702 - - Application Office

Nick(s):Abood Birthdate:11/4/2002 Country:Jordan Languages:English,Arabic Contact-Information: || E-Mail:Aboodjamal00702@gmail.com || Skype: ||Abood Jamal Something about your MTA-Career: I have been playing mta for 1 year. First I Started playing RPG servers for 1 month but i got bored from the rpg servers ,my friend in real life told me about Neon server i tried it once and i loved it . We played much on Neon server. I love playing on DM and Classic race. Then i got much friends in NEON after …

Z-Debo Delribo-Z

abood00702 - - Mapping Area

New map i made it i hope you like it Z-DEBO-DELRIBO-Z-

It's my brother who wanted to report

Btw im ahmed here from abood's ac i reported this because that's how every fight starts... i reported this so that you know who is starting it i didn't report just for these shits, acting like kid or whatever reported this because he always starts this then when i reply back the war starts... anyways thanks for reading this..

Now today schizoo insulted again he said f off (fu**) off screens, proofs: Imgur please do something this guy is insulting again after he got muted 1 complete day

its for classic race