Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

News - 27.09.2012

Blane_Yo - - News

Dear Bass I really wanna thank you for your great job as Section Leader. You did a great great job for Neon. I will miss the Red Bass, But the Orange Bass is also nice ^^. I hope you didn't make the wrong choice to leave the Section Leader position. But we know Lexlo will do a great job as the New Section leader :D. I wish you all the luck there is on the Neon server, I know you will do great as Community Manager. Again thanks for all your effort:D Greatings Blane_Yo

Leave

Blane_Yo - - Open Lounge

Quote from Race: “Quote from Lukas: “:en: It isn't important for you, as it would not interest you anyway. ” That's the dumbest thing I've seen in a leaving thread. Why wouldn't it interest me? You're leaving a section where I'M a member , so it interests me. Or maybe you're too lazy to make an English version?”I can only agree with your statement. Why would you refuse to write a (simple) English version to the other members. I never knew you that good, I think its because you don't wanna talk E…

Climbing BMX Time

Blane_Yo - - Map Acceptance

This is in play mode, also the track has to be move until there is only water below the track. Otherwise there will be a lot of camping I supose. I like the old school style :))

Need Help for my Computer

Blane_Yo - - Off-Topic

Quote from Gingerbread: “Quote from iShadowLTu: “ but you can get a decent gaming Laptop for 600 euro surely” No. Min 800-1000€ for a gaming laptop. Why do you dont want a desktop PC? (Its much cheaper than a laptop)”A gaming laptop is like 2400€ , I have laptop for €680 and you can play like mass effect 3 on high reselotion or Cod 4 on high reselotion with no lags or sth. It a Asus Altec K53T. Its one of the best Laptop producers in the World - Windows 7 - 64-Bits - 6 GB Ram. (also 8GB possible…

Blane_Yo's application

Blane_Yo - - Application Archive

Nick: Blane_Yo Birthdate: 26. December. 1993 Country: The Netherlands Languages: German, English, Dutch, A bit Spanish and French Contact-Information: || xFire: blaneyo || How long did you play on our RacE-Server?: 27 month When did you register to our forum?: 20th of November 2012 Soooooo after a break I am again addicted ^^, started mapping again and playing. I have more time now, and also a brand new pc :D. I love the days I have spend here, and looking forward to join the clan again. I think…

Thanks guys, you are really great. Remember that. All the sweet comments are making it harder to leave @ Rewe, first of all I wanna thank you, for the things you helped me with. Setting up the server, and stuff. I will come back, but I don't know when and how long You are a very good mapper, and above all, a great person! I really liked the concersations with you about everthing we could talk :), I wil certainly miss that. You are a great person dude!! @ Bass, thanks for all the things you have …

Sooww, as you can read this thread goes about me Leaving Neon,, There are some more reasons, first of all I have some financial problems. So I still can't pay a new pc. And I can't play Mta as much as I did befor Also I am very busy with school, lots of home work and lots of exams. Mta is getting a little bit boring for me, I still like it to play it sometimes but not as much as I did befor. Maybe I will be back playing Mta, maybe I will map again in some time. But not now,,, I hate to say it, b…

About Maps

Blane_Yo - - Off-Topic

Quote from Blane_Yo: “Also what you can do is look at video's from maps. Not that you should copy it, but you can get some nice idea's from it. ”:P, I didn't said you should copy it :),, But if you have No idea you should't map ( Quote from Rewe ) but if you still wanna map you can look at some video's of other maps, just for idea's

Members Pictures

Blane_Yo - - Off-Topic

I was thinking like smoking is bad, BUT WTF 5 SIGARETS AT ONE TIME IS DAMN AWESOME!!!! xd But you should get some painting skillzz dude!! Your "El Presidente" sucks :pinch:

About Maps

Blane_Yo - - Off-Topic

Like Love said, You will learn it by doing it. I have mapped for a long time now, I had like 20 maps before I uploaded my first map. Also what you can do is look at video's from maps. Not that you should copy it, but you can get some nice idea's from it. I can pm you a list of often used object for deco, Let me know and I will make a list for you ^^,, Good luck and ciuaciua!!

Application by SimSay

Blane_Yo - - Application Archive

I am sorry, but you will need to be registered for 4 weeks or more. Declined,,

help -__-

Blane_Yo - - Off-Topic

Heyhey I looked for this, but I'm sorry but this "thing" has come with v1.2. In the server you see this, also in map who hadn't this before, have this now with v1.2, so what I wanted to say is you can't do anything about it,,, For now. So just keep on mapping just make as clear as possible where you have to drive in your map to avoid misunderstandings. greetings

Lisa[NL]

Blane_Yo - - Request & Report Agency

Quote from Cheetah: “who is Lisa[NL] ? I just know that i remember that "Tiamo" wrote anytime an application with that name...”I know what you mean, That Timao-->Lisa guy. That has nothing to do with this :), About the subject I think we shouldn't overreact this thread. I am not for a ban, only if she is starting ( again ? ) with the spamming and insulting ( I don't say you did this) we can mute/ban her for a time ( 2 week or 2 month or sth ) Just my opinion ciauciau

Need help !

Blane_Yo - - Off-Topic

Or you pm me and we use TeamViewer and I will set the things for you

Heey Dutchie! You have a active attitude, but be more active in the chat as well.

:OOOO I tought you have stopped playing MTA:P But nice to see you back^^ Good luck

New mode

Blane_Yo - - Players' Place

Quote from Jwsp: “or he means that we had to make pop corn, take a beer and watch a good movie :D”Hmmm, I think J.W. is right ^^, But seriously If we wanna make such mode, the script would be huge. Also what Pala said, maybe impossible. ( BERT!!!!) I like the idea, but if you played the "Cube" like 5 times every time it would be the same, or am I wrong :P?? Ciauciau

Short News - 04.12.2011

Blane_Yo - - News

Quote from bebieh: “Nice St nikolausday... :thumbsup:”It is Sinterklaas in Dutch-land And it was yesterday :O

help with carshade model

Blane_Yo - - Off-Topic

BAM, Ow wait didn't do anything:$ But thanks I will take a look

help with carshade model

Blane_Yo - - Off-Topic

@Soad, Seriously, I didn't know that-.-. Ofc I know that everything is 3D, but F-22 knows what I mean:P, and you 2^^. btw where do I have to put the carshade if I wanna use it in the editor/server.?? ciuaciau