Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

Geklautes Script/Userpanel

Awesome - - Open Lounge

Aber auf einem Script ist doch ein Copyright drauf? Sollte er also dein Script verwenden und nicht ein nach gescriptet , verletzt er doch die Copyright rechte. So fern du ihm keine Erlaubnis gegeben hast. Und bei solch einem fall , kann es hart auf hart auch zu einer Anzeige kommen. Oder bin ich da irgendwie falsch informiert?

What is the best PC game ??

Awesome - - Off-Topic

Quote from Gorillaz^: “OL ... how can it be your favorite game if you haven't played it”It was just a joke D: My personal favorite Game is "L.A Noir " and "Fifa"

What is the best PC game ??

Awesome - - Off-Topic

GTA 5 ...

Let's show your Desktop.

Awesome - - Off-Topic

Mine [img]http://i.imagebanana.com/img/bfo4ek8s/Zimmer.png[/img]

[März] Wort des Monats

Awesome - - Off-Topic

Yolo Swag Bazigna LoL irgendwas fehlt oder :o

Neon what is going on?

Awesome - - Open Lounge

Quote from Optik: “I think its time to accept some new clan members. So we can stop campers and the people which speak always another language in main chat. But we all have to understand that many peoples write now exams or have to work.”You are just saying this , cause u applied for trial. Thats why u use the word "we". So Neon is a multigaming Clan with mainly MTA servers. I'm still speaking to some Neon Members and they lost interest to MTA. So in my Oppinion , Neon should make some other Ser…

Show us your shoes

Awesome - - Off-Topic

[img]http://www.sport-fischmann.de/images/produkte/i43/43658752-Ampthill-TRI-Brw-Dk-Blu.jpg[/img]

[Leave] Gingerbread

Awesome - - Open Lounge

You were one of the most active and now (were) you are one of the most inactive But still one of the friendliest Neon Guy. (And now call me in Skype )

Application by Optik

Awesome - - Application Archive

Lol u are making other people bad cause they applied for Neon Trial after they kicked out of Insane Gaming and now you are applying too? Are u serious man ?

Application by aLp#a

Awesome - - Application Office

Maybe u should tell them , why they got kicked

Members Pictures

Awesome - - Off-Topic

Quote from Gorillaz^: “ ”Quote from Gorillaz^: “That's me [img]http://i.imagebanana.com/img/qser1lae/Untitled.png[/img] ”Chabos wissen wer der Babo ist ! Its an German insider , so english translation would not be helpfull

Leave Mattes

Awesome - - Open Lounge

At the begining here on Neon I really like u , then after some problems with you and Rey I really began to hate u . And now , after my rejoin to Neon , I saw that u arent such an Asshole as I thought and I began to like u again. And now u are leaving what makes me sad ... . And trust me , I never tought that ur leave would make me sad :S So I wish u good luck with school and with other things u make And please , forgive my fucking bad english D: :okay:

Carball Roadmap

Awesome - - Players' Place

Team vote kick , if some one make just some freaky things like own goals or something

Inaktiv Awesome

Awesome - - Open Lounge

I travel into the past Yeahr ur right , I mean 2013

Inaktiv Awesome

Awesome - - Open Lounge

Yeahr that would be fine Cause I cant play in Spain D:

Inaktiv Awesome

Awesome - - Open Lounge

Heyho Guys , I just wanted to tell u that I am from 30.12.12 till 06.01.2013 in Spain for Holiday . My parents told me for a fiew minutes that they bought me the ticket to spain D: So I couldnt told u about that before . I know it's in a bad time , because I'm in the first Trial week D: But I wish u all a good new year

Application by ^SyDnoX#

You are not in -HD- ? High Definition ?

Application by Awesome

Nick: #Awesome Birthdate: 09.05.1994 Country: Germany Languages: German, English Contact-Information: || Skype: amchum1994 || How long did you play on our RacE-Server?: 2 years When did you register to our forum?:Sunday, 29. Januar 2012, 17:39

SexYTimE Bw

[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002775161/1510804093_YouMustBeNewHere_vi_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg[/img] But honestly , it smells like a Fake So Serial check would be nice

Application by Awesome

but did u think I apply again for Neon just for fun? Maybe it was a wrong dessicion to leave Neon now I want to join back. So the discusion about I made Neon bad is just freaky ...