Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

Neon Carball Ratings 2019

Jasonek - - Carball Pitch

Hey guys, the circle did it again. Big thank you to everyone who took time to work on the ratings <ATK> -- 89 Bambi 89 -- 89 Burak 89 -- 91 Frenk 91 -- 91 Ivo 91 -- 89 Namelezz 89 -- 91 Partyz 91 -- 89 Rio 89 <DEF> -- 89 Barbawix 89 -- 85 Dani 85 -- 90 Deamonik 90 -- 88 Silver 88 -- 89 Ghost 89 -- 89 Hero 89 -- 88 Jason 88 -- 89 Rad 89 Ratingaspects : <ATK> POS = Positioning -- FIN = Finishing -- PAS = Passing, BCT = Ball Control -- KIC= Kickoff -- LST= Last Rating <DEF> SAV = Saving -- CLE = Cl…

Leave

Jasonek - - Public Area

Cya mate, hope you'll come back one day

Some Ideas. (for my boy Merlin)

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

i like the idea's but "- Shit to spend ur neros. Store could contain: Car colors, light colors, tuning parts, memes for the chat, abillity to mute some1 for 15mins, buy replays, buy vehicles (sandking alike), buy/create a club?, Betting on a match, " This ability is useless if we get the ignore function or just the admins doing their jobs bcs only dani does and he cant be online 24/7 i have also an idea , told it merlin once and he said its feasible The normal Carballarena just in a bigger Versi…

Carball is not dead.

Jasonek - - Open Lounge

Quote from Dani: “Not convinced[/quote] Clearly photoshop kappa ”

Carball is not dead.

Jasonek - - Open Lounge

Dear Neon United Team, I just want to let you know, that Carball is still alive and popular. Picture of Carball Cover for the first one

Check out my new Montage Neon Carball Montage 3 0 by Jason - YouTube

The Fifth Assist

Jasonek - - Tournaments

Jason

Carball Season

Jasonek - - Off-Topic

Welcome in Season 82

Carball: Your Top 3 (Categories)

Jasonek - - Carball Pitch

Striker - 1. Burak, 2. Ivo, 3. Bambi/Hero Playmaker/Assister - 1. Ivo, 2. Frenk, 3. Partyz Goalkeeper - 1. Deam, 2. Jason, 3. MeD Rammer - 1. Hummels, 2. Banana, 3. Burak Duo's - 1. Burak + Bambi, 2. Ivo + Barba, 3. Party + Rio Teammates/Players you play best with(DEF) - 1. Burak 2. Bambi 3. Ivo Teammates/Players you play best with(ATK) - 1. Name, 2. Hero, 3. Party Top3 Overall(allrounder) - 1. Frenk, 2. Burak/Ivo, 3. Barbawix

@Firzen he want to get unbanned hes just a dickhead sometimes Firzen reset unban list hhh

We can have a friendly Community with 3 player or we have our rivalries and a little toxic tension with 10+ player. I prefer the second one Maybe some of you guys dont like Burak and also i had some problems with him but rivalries keep everything alive if in reallife (MMA), Soccer like BvB and Bayern or in Carball Partyz and Burak.

But i care about Carball and there is a neon skype group , full with neon players which still care about carball. And Kath doesnt play Carball anymore atleast not active. Thats what i meant with hes maybe online 1x per month xd Btw im not a big buddy of burak, i just want him unbanned because hes good player and helpful to keep cb alive. If nobody cares about neon why keep banning player then? sry for bad english grammar but i had to hurry up over and out. Lovely ANALyse

Oh yes sorry i wrote that you have no idea how cb is atm, because you were not online since 1-2 years , my bad pls ban me for this bad insult ohoh police report incoming?

F-22 or Plane and all the other wise guy's dont know the situation atm in carball. Maybe this rule was working 5 years ago when the server had more than 50 player per day But now we have to reduce this stupid rule imo. 1 RQ = 1 Week Ban for example

Nick: Burak Serial: i dont know i think 84004FE1CA8504145F7EE0F820F93853 Admin / Member: Kath Date and time: 1-2 months ago The reason was: Ragequit and insult maybe I want to get an unban for him, because: he is a fantastic player and we have a very small playerbase in carball at the moment. Burak is one of the best Striker even if his character is very temperamentally. In my opinion is a permaban for ragequit tooo much anyway and should be reduced on maybe 1 week ban. The funniest fact is, tha…

Rank System

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

Technical Game Fucker

Unban request Jason

Jasonek - - Request and Report Agency

Nick: Jason Serial: 08288A6221785B1C7A74BA0940EBD944 Admin / Member: Rio Date and time: 2-3 days ago The reason was: Ragequit I want an unban, because: The reason why i ragequited is that the SL Rio provoked me with his "ez" after he scored a goal in an unbalanced game. but i dont do it again , i appreciate neon and carball and would be glad if i get unbanned. Ty dooosh

Neon Carball MTZ Summer CUP (3v3)

Jasonek - - Tournaments

Nevermind forget my question, i've found my team Team Honestly Me (D), Myself & I

Neon Carball MTZ Summer CUP (3v3)

Jasonek - - Tournaments

is 1 man squad allowed? i would play 3v1

Rank System

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

Yes pls @Firzen