Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

The Fifth Assist: Grand Thread

Partyz - - Tournaments

THE FIFTH ASSIST GRAND THREAD: TEAMS, SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS The captain-voting and the team-selecting phase have been successfully completed, thus we are ready to present the two sides that will be battling in this tournament. TEAMS TEAM FIRE CAPTAIN RIO RIO—FRENK—NAMELEZZ—BARBAWIX—JASON—DRIVER—WANZ TEAM ICE CAPTAIN IVO IVO—PARTYZ—DEAMONIK—JAMES—RAD—DANI—WALK SCHEDULE The schedule is loose and will majorly depend on the captains and on the spare time of the players participating. There will be…

The Fifth Assist

Partyz - - Tournaments

THE FIFTH ASSISTCARBALL TOURNAMENT Welcome! Glad to announce an official tournament—for the very first time with me being an organizer—to colour up the carball scene. Without further description, please take a look below to see how the tournament will be constructed. INTRODUCTION The key that builds up the mindset and is being introduced for the first time ever: playing for assists. It encourages connection with the team and improves the quality of the games. Its main aim is to make people enjoy…

Sorry for being late, but I wanted to share a few words of mine for the sake of the community. To begin with: Burak has several issues other than what was listed here. He is aggressive, provocative and abusive. Not being able to handle a loss worked as a fuel to all the attributes above. Even before the excessive amount of abandoned matches we knew that this would be the outcome sooner or later. Continuing now and saying the obvious, the current state of the server is not giving your argument an…

The script

Partyz - - Open Lounge

This carball is a masterpiece, not like rocket league, not like any other modifications. We are still popular, pretty sure some adjustments would bring a lot more people than the current state, but as everyone said, it is still alive and doing well. It means a lot for us; personally, I have already collected loads of unique ideas to improve this game. I even started realizing some in a way that was available, hundreds of lines in excel; not even mentioning the effort done by the circle team and …

I really like the way you'd organize the money prize, though, entry fee still shouldn't be the first option. If we implemented something that works as an exchange for contributing to the grand prize, people would more likely help us. Just like donating, you give something and you get something. If clubs could design their kits, or players their own vehicles, then we would already have something as an exchange for the contribution; only available for the contributors of course. I was thinking abo…

I, personally, don't like spending money at all for seemingly unnecessary things. But this is just one of the main points that could be highlighted. James already pointed out the need of a proper referee system, at such stake, where every move counts, we would surely be upset if things were heading to an unpleasant direction. Even if things are fair, let's suppose, there would always be a losing side, thus complaining. Yet again, the bigger the stake, the heavier the fights would be. Secondly, e…

Vicious and Delicious Rio & Partyz Our tournament our rules…

Kalamir poll

Partyz - - Carball Pitch

I understand your points. It is probably not the balls on target that annoy the defender the most, but the ones that bounce back from behind the goal, making it real tough to clear, oftentimes ending in an unjustified goal. It can be defended, but it is positionally disadvantageous. On the other hand, it is based on good timing and control over your vehicle; a skill to learn. Just because someone is able to use it efficiently shouldn't be considered a retard, that one line makes no sense at all.…

Partyz' Montages

Partyz - - Stadium Terrace

PARTYZ' CARBALL MONTAGES Hi people out there… proudly presenting you my first montage and first video edit ever. I gathered these clips throughout the past weeks and finally decided to do a montage full of attacking plays. So where are the saves, blocks and their friends? The answer is that they're coming in another montage, of course. So to open this thread, I present you my attacking highlights. Thanks to everyone participating in the video, you guys are amazing! Enjoy! I. Carball Montage: Off…

James

Partyz - - Request and Report Agency

The whole point was to make you think that "huh, maybe I went too far this time", but it surely missed the target. So let me explain it once again. No. Replay showed you didn't move nor touched the ball and it clearly went in. I explained why I didn't give free, too bad I don't have it recorded. So okay, you decide to go mad after a free that wasn't given. Okay, you scored a goal which teleported on my screen. I did not ask for free but told you it was a laggy goal. It should make your on-line s…

James

Partyz - - Request and Report Agency

Nick: Partyz Reporting: James Date and Time: 01.09. 21:30 Reason: He must argue. Every. Damn. Time. Additional Information: I don't want him to get banned, I want him to realise that he's wrong. Totally wrong. It's not a coincidence I always get in an argument with him after every match we play, but never with others. I'm not attacking you or whatsoever, I just want to enjoy playing carball. Hi. This is the very first time I'm reporting someone in MTA, I've been hesitating whether I should do or…

Shadow Wolves

Partyz - - Old Clubs

Happy Birthday Shadow Wolves! Today our club has turned two years old! We've had hard moments last year but fortunately we overcame them. It's a pleasure to have such great guys (and a bella ragazza) in the club! So some statistics... since the new beginning we've played 4 club wars, won 8 out of 11 games with a total of 55 goals scored! What a promising start for this year! Have fun fellow carballers and may our power be with you today! Cheers, Wolves

NGT - Neon Grand Tournament

Partyz - - Public Area

1v1: Partyz Gametype: DM Map names (2 maps): Cookie ft. Corrupt - Inner Fury II; Nice v6 - Dawn In The Ruins II Skype ID: -

Partyz's Referee Application

Partyz - - Referees Corner

Nickname: Partyz Country: Hungary - Referee experience: I haven't been a referee yet, but I've spectated, played a lot of ranked matches and experienced several questionable goals, situations. I believe I could handle those and referee tournament matches and clubwars as well. Skype (you can use PM): partymta Have you read the needed threads? Yes and supporting them. The only thing I'd like to add is to list warnings just like in real football. It might be only me but... I usually meet players wh…

Name of Club: Upper Class Leader/Captain: Partyz & Deamonik Contact of the Leader/Captain: You got both!

Shadow Wolves

Partyz - - Old Clubs

ON THE PITCH FOR A YEAR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY UPPERS! Yes, you heard it right. Our club was born exactly one year ago. It's time to share our story, isn't it? In the first months of 2015, friends of mine who I played carball with encouraged me to make a club and sign up ourselves for the league. Upper Class, we registered with this clubname. Our little squad consisted only three members including myself, but two of us left after our terrible debut in the season. By this time, I met two amazing players…

Shadow Wolves

Partyz - - Old Clubs

We've set your requests status as awaiting until you cannot show up with a full squad. Please pick a date where you can guarantee 3 players (after you picked one just edit your post and add it)!

[CLOSED]Legacy

Partyz - - Old Clubs

Hello, we would like to play a club war against you! Club name: Upper Class Players: Everyone from the club is allowed to participate Rules: Standard carball rules, two matches and if it's a draw, we will play a third one Date: 07.02.16 20:15 CET Edit: Thanks for those amazing matches, you were defending really well and wisely dealt with the chances you had to score in the first one, but nothing lasts forever! James: It was a pleasure for me to play! Result: L 5-3 UC; L 1-9 UC (Overall: L 6-12 U…

Shadow Wolves

Partyz - - Old Clubs

It was a pleasure to face with the champions! Thanks from our side as well for this intense clubwar, see you guys in the league!

Neon Carball League Season 2 15/16

Partyz - - Tournaments

Club name: Upper Class Team Leader's name: Partyz Team Leader's skype: You have it already Good luck for the other teams and to the organizers as well!