Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 553.

FPS problem

F-21 - - Public Area

Well, my 2012 Macbook Pro runs GTA SA on integrated graphics, but it's kind of shitty... I think the cheapest new GPU you can find will make a big difference.

Leave

F-21 - - Public Area

Hey Mito. I'm glad we got a reply from you. I hope you might find some interest again in the future, it was always nice playing with you.

Post your favorite music here!

F-21 - - Off-Topic

I got into more blues-ish music lately The White Stripes "Little Bird" - YouTube Music shouldn't sound this good in 480p

Your favourite engine sounds!

F-21 - - Off-Topic

'28 Moto Guzzi Norge cold start. Also, the second gen VFR800, once that VTEC kicks in and it goes ballistic...

Application by Kross

F-21 - - Application Office

Although the important ones are there.

Quote from Jasonek: “Oh yes sorry i wrote that you have no idea how cb is atm, because you were not online since 1-2 years , my bad pls ban me for this bad insult ohoh police report incoming?” There were kids that deserved bans back then, and by your behaviour I am sure there are kids who deserve them now. I did not ban Burak, I think I can't unban anyone, and I know Kath (who did ban him) still plays carball. Personally I never had any major problem with Burak (if we have the same one in mind),…

Quote from Jasonek: “F-22 or Plane and all the other wise guy's dont know the situation atm in carball. Maybe this rule was working 5 years ago when the server had more than 50 player per day But now we have to reduce this stupid rule imo. 1 RQ = 1 Week Ban for example” I was only quoted, but since you talk/refer directly to me, I think that if you act like an idiot and can't control yourself not to ragequit, you deserve to be banned.

Unban request Vipah

F-21 - - Request & Report Agency

So if I understand correctly, you do not care about the server staying alive? Sad to hear the "loyal" players came to such a conclusion. Quote: “I have the money to buy whole neon and throw it in water but I'm not saying "omg guys appreciate that we keep the server alive for you". Watch out what you're saying pipo.” Not sure what I'd reply to this, but I'm happy you gave me a short laugh. And it also reminds me how childish a lot of the players are. As far as I'm concerned, the server can be clo…

Unban request Vipah

F-21 - - Request & Report Agency

Quote from MeD[X]: “I'm out, not gonna get back to this shithole any longer waiting for a response that doesn't seem to be coming soon. Ban me or whatever u'd like to do in order to have that dictatorship of urs satisfied, you know what? You bunch of offended people are more hitler-alike than i have ever been immitating him with a mere profile. I'm not gonna give u the reason u waiting for to erase me from here, but i'm actually amazed of how silenced is this thread although i demanded clearly a…

I agree with Pipo. Especially regarding: Quote from Pipo: “Not every donator would like to see ‘their’ money being given away fore some tournament ” I really doubt that's even worth discussing, especially since most of the money that was donated, was by people who do not play carball at all (or did not for a very long time ). We used to offer some games as a prize. Lot's of people have Steam redeem codes around...

The best Ex-Members you miss the most.

F-21 - - Off-Topic

The original Race REWE! Ltwyd, toxic, valkyr, tommy, blaneyo, joeking

Report Kath

F-21 - - Request and Report Agency

I can understand what concerns you had Kath, but I also think banning him was wrong, it's a user-made tournament and really has nothing to do with the server rules... I'm glad people actually still make such events.

Quote from ANALyse: “Carballlogic: Step1 : Try to forbidd something Step2 : Start a poll Step3 : gonna lose this poll Step4 : gonna try to find compromisses before i lose the poll completly WTF? ” You shouldn't look at the world as black and white. Slightly less than half of the people wanted to forbid it, and half wanted it to stay. This rule reflects that perfectly. Edit: didn't read further, then noticed Kath wrote exactly the same thing Edit2: as far as punishment goes, if the player does it…

Kalamir poll

F-21 - - Carball Pitch

@Pipo "return to playfield" is not a bug, it is a completely normal feature. Carball did not have it before, but the gameplay was way slower. This kickoff is just a way of exploiting the feature.

Kalamir poll

F-21 - - Carball Pitch

Quote from ANALyse: “ its more useless ” Again, if you have trouble reading, this is not about whose vote is more important. I thought those were fake accounts made by a single person.

Kalamir poll

F-21 - - Carball Pitch

Quote from Fabian: “In that case Plane, why do people vote who I've hardly seen at Carball last month. Like yourself, Bass, Kappa, Pipo(no offense). The votes created by Bambi, Silver and Modey are regular players and they created an account to have a say in this vote, in my opinion 100% more valid than your own votes. You actually destroyed your own argument.” No need to get aggressive, and I did not try to destroy anyone 0o The accounts seemed fake to me since they were obviously made only to …

Kalamir poll

F-21 - - Carball Pitch

Neon is democratic and all that... but the reason why we do not have such public votes is because they are not democratic - currently I see three votes from people who made their accounts today or yesterday. Probably fake accounts... If you want to make it right, only count votes from accounts which are over 2 months old (or are verified users...). Otherwise, I am against forbidding it. I tried it a couple of times, but could never come close. It takes a lot of skill, and I think it is dumb to t…

I have to agree with Fabian here, this unfortunately seems like some childish behaviour. Quote from Rio: “ He kicked me, and I considered it unfair, so I kicked him as well. ” As I wrote in the Carball rules (in the distant 2014 0o), if you get kicked out of an arena, do not rejoin it. Because any other kind of rule would be too complex to moderate, the arena creator is allowed to do whatever he wants in his own arena, and if you do not like it you can make your own one. If he does not want to p…

I need help

F-21 - - Public Area

Have you tried reconnecting without restarting MTA? Usually works for me if it happens.

Complain

F-21 - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from ANALyse: “Only retards spam like this...” Should've learned how to spam like a pro!