Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 163.

Carball is not dead.

Khames - - Open Lounge

How is the tournament btw? Did u manage to finish it?

Carball is not dead.

Khames - - Open Lounge

16/33 ppl exotic ping gg

Application by Kross

Khames - - Application Office

Quote from Ivo: “james look at your description are you retarded?” For u it's still Mr.James

Application by Kross

Khames - - Application Office

Make him admin he is a nice boy

I thought the server is already closed

Club - Admin - Ban

Khames - - Carball Pitch

Club: Rio Admin: Barbawix Ban: Kath Next: Ghost, Silver, Ralle

Club - Admin - Ban

Khames - - Carball Pitch

Club: Hummels Admin: Jason Ban: Hero Next: Ivo, Namez, Party

Club - Admin - Ban

Khames - - Carball Pitch

Club: Frenk Admin: Burak Ban: Kath Next: Bambi, Race, Moied

Club - Admin - Ban

Khames - - Carball Pitch

Hey, ive invented a new game for forum. Its very easy and follows the principe of the game "Mary, Fu**, Kill". For the ones who doesnt know this game a small example: You get 3 persons named and 1 person you choose to marry, one to fu** and one to kill. The carball version would be that you get 3 players named and you have to choose 1 to Club with him, 1 to make him Admin and 1 to ban him. I start to name 3 players and any user can participate and has to write a comment where he reacts on the 3 …

Galápagos Marine Iguanas

Khames - - Clubs

Little update!

[POLL] Neon All-Star Cup (Weekly)

Khames - - Tournaments

Hello, another time i came up with a tournament idea. This time i got inspired by ESL and it is about a weekly Cup. This means we will start with "Neon All-Star Cup Week 1" which will last indefinitely. The registration will always be from Monday until Friday and on Saturday + Sunday the matches will be played. As a cup ends, next week the next one starts. But what are the reasons for such a cup? First of all you can apply with your Club or with friends. Means if you apply with your club you can…

Hi ( again )

Khames - - Off-Topic

Nice to se u boi, missed ur fancy legs aswell...drunk aswell

1985 TV Show Khames & Hamza Like a Wine - the older the better.

Thats true with the fact why the underdogs would even pay for an application. But the thing is that this would be still a 2v2 and not a 3v3 season, in a 2v2 its easy to beat the opponents just with the synergy between the members, its not like the better trio wins every match if u know what i mean. Secondly we need some new innovations if we want again a tournament with a lot of people, the underdogs wont apply at a prizeless tourny neither imo cuz they wont win anything anyways - but with a mon…

For a test 5€ wouldnt hurt as a fee tbh. But in my opinion we need then some professional experienced referees, not that i judge the referees in the past but if we make a League/Tourny with a prize pool we need a serious referee team aswell cuz their desicions are a significant part of some matches aswell. Maybe all players who are interested in being a referee listed in a vote and the whole community decide about who is allowed being a referee. The best ones are taken in a referee team and shal…

Report Kath

Khames - - Request and Report Agency

1. As far as i know Loans have always been possible in the leagues before so i dont undesrstand why you make a theatre out of that. 2. Jason was the only one motivated to host a new Season and without him you wouldnt have a Season 5. If you dont like his way of organize a League then start ur own one and stop complaining about his tournament. He should be the one who takes the final desicions and noone else. Thats my opinion and everyone who doesnt agree with it feel free to hate. Thanks.

Im dissapointed Sesznasz... i wont share my KFC Bucket in Oradea with u anymore

Report Foltn

Good that i went inactive, got sick of this

Cinema Rodrigo

Khames - - Stadium Terrace

As i got some time i made a new video, this time about Snakes and Race. Like the Wolves in Season #4, Snakes got their own Nutshell Video about their great Season #1. Check it out :p The #Snakes at a young age [Nutshell] This time it will be uploaded on my Twitch account cuz i want to focus more on twitch and streaming. If you are interrested in League of Legends and Overkills TWD you are in good hands. I'd welcome it to see you there and would be happy about any support Best regards

Spam - (Arena,Say)

Quote from JuaKi911gg: “give him muted to lucas aside when someone makes a goal he starts spamming and he does not stop” stop making goals