Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 605.

Unban Doooosh

Kath - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from Dooooooooooooooooosh: “Done .” Thank you. You have showed you lack any understanding of the English language.

Unban Doooosh

Please, Doosh, follow the instructions that are posted below. Open MTA Look keyboard (physical board with keys that you press to write) With MTA opened, press,/hit/use F8 (key above 9 and 0) Write/type in: "serial" a long number must have appeared/showed in screen/monitor! Select all with click, and copy pressing control+C Open webbrowser/navegator, go to bar, and write neon-gaming.de Open this post Press/Hit/Click "+ Reply" Click on box that appears Paste serial pressing control+V Thank you ver…

Ghost is now a Community Member!

This is the fifteenth Community Member acceptance vote. The nomination for this vote comes from me. To get accepted an applicant needs at least 60% for Yes. You can see in the Memberlist (Memberlist) who currently is Community Member. There's no minimum or maximum amount of applicants that need to or may be accepted. Please participate, if you're a Community Member. The vote will end on next Sunday, the 29th of September, 2019, 11:00 CEST.

Application by Lockyn

Kath - - Application Office

Tactical play*.

Application by Lockyn

I know this guy from the deathmatch days. Cool guy. Would give him a chance, as he is United-related as well. Has been playing for a long time for me to remember him It's a yes from me. But I won't do the vote, that's up to our new Community Manager @Dani_

This is going off topic. Just unban him. I banned him through serial so it got perm instantly, couldn't choose any duration. If anyone has time, please do so. I can't get into MTA in the following days.

Unban request Jason

5 members voted for an unban, 1 against it. You're unbanned.

Unban request Jason

started a vote and will get an answer soon.

Unban request Vipah

Kath - - Request & Report Agency

On topic: The unban request has been accepted. The vote ended with 1 Member voting for an ingame-only unban, 3 for in-game and in forum, and 2 against. Since you weren't banned ingame anyways, you should get unbanned rather soon on the forum. Off topic and related to the script discussion: I just saw a message on Discord Skype that puts my thoughts into words rather easily, and comes from Partyz. NkKu8Wk.png

Club - Admin - Ban

Kath - - Carball Pitch

Club: Race Admin: Hummels Ban: Hamza Next: Barbawix, Rio, Kath

Club - Admin - Ban

Kath - - Carball Pitch

Club: Frenk mate Admin: Hero soulmate Ban: Rio For the next one: Bambi, Jason, Burak.

The script

Kath - - Open Lounge

Quote from Firzen: “But is it really that popular still? I mean there's Rocket League and didn't FFS make something out of their Carball mode?” Yes. It is still popular. We can easily get 40 people an evening as well as having 0 people playing on certain times. Rocket League is vastly different and apparently people still want to get into female Carball's ass. FFS' version sucks ass because their server is just a lagging rock, with a lot of physics not working correctly, many more bugs in compar…

Soulmates Hero & Kath katheroed

Unban request

4 in favour and none against. You are now unbanned.

Unban request

Started a vote. Results in a few days.

Application by Deamonik

Your vote ended with 6 members voting for a membership and none against you. You are now a Member.

Namelezz Montages

Kath - - Stadium Terrace

I'm a fan of the leftover clips. How to gk like Jason part 2 killed me xDDDDDDDDD

Application by Deamonik

I vote no anyway. A vote has been started, you'll get your results in... some days. I guess.

Players Cup II.

Kath - - Tournaments

Semifinal #1 Ends on April 8th, 00:00.