Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

Leave Juanjo.

Pr0RaC3R - - Open Lounge

Sorry to say this but I think that you should think before you make the posts.It seems that you are becoming an attention-seeker.

[Idea] 9Gag

Pr0RaC3R - - Players' Place

Quote from xToxic: “Where did I see this before? :fuckingkidding:” The idea is shit like the server where the idea came from. Press Alt + Tab and browse it easily.

[Leave]Pr0RaC3R

Pr0RaC3R - - Open Lounge

I will be playing in TG server, Rewenton.

[Leave]Pr0RaC3R

Pr0RaC3R - - Open Lounge

Hello, I've been thinking about this for a few days and I made a decision that it's time for me to leave this clan. It really got boring in the server and like Fabi/Sapphire I'm interested in some other clan/s. I will still play here, no doubt about that but a little less than usual. Farewell to all good and nice people here.This is without a doubt one of the friendliest and organised clan I've ever been into. Sincerely, Pr0RaC3R.

What is your BIGGEST fear?

Pr0RaC3R - - Off-Topic

Let's see: - Acrophobic: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrophobia , which follows by Vertigo: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertigo Also as the Bass said: The biggest fear is probably death because I think everyone is curious of what happens after your life ends.It's a very intriguing question and there's also a phobia of dying when person is so preoccupied with thinking about dying that his life becomes a total nightmare.

Application by Awesome

Pr0RaC3R - - Application Archive

You didn't have to leave before, as everyone said you can be inactive because of the school it's no problem. Good luck anyways and dont leave anymore!

unban

Pr0RaC3R - - Request & Report Agency

[Request] unban

Show your school/workplace

Pr0RaC3R - - Open Lounge

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/Gimnazija_Andrije_Mohorovicica_Rijeka_08.jpg[/img] This is my school. It's called: "Gimnazija Andrije Mohorovičića" and it's dedicated to a great seismologist called: "Andrija Mohorovičić" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrija_Mohorovičić

[Leave]LTWYD

Pr0RaC3R - - Open Lounge

[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26071104.jpg[/img]

What's better?

Pr0RaC3R - - Off-Topic

No Nokia 3310 on the votes?

[Inactive]Pr0RaC3R

Pr0RaC3R - - Open Lounge

As you already seen I have been quite inactive from the servers, I played only one clanwar (and one funwar) in the last 1-2 weeks.Same as Juanjo I have very hard school, also I started playing other games and got bored of MTA but I will visit the servers few times in a week (hopefully). I will be more active in Winter holidays (from 21st December-3 weeks) and in Summer holidays(June). See you in the servers soon!

leave [Hons]

Pr0RaC3R - - Off-Topic

This is just sick, 1 year ago I left the MTA because of going into new school.It was a big mistake because I missed it but I tried to focus on school and get good grades.Anyway, in December I decided to come back with MTA playing occasionally and studying.I had the grades as same as at the start of the school when I wasn't playing MTA.I'm just saying that you really don't need to leave the clan nor MTA, you can just visit the server few times a week, maybe play some clanwars on weekends and that…

Application by ^Cheetah

Pr0RaC3R - - Application Archive

I don't know really know if it's possible to be a better person than you are now.You will be one of the favorites in this weeks vote!

Can't you see the sarcasm in Tjong's post? Please use Google Translator or any other tool so you can provide us with some more details about your ban.

Old MTA Videos

Pr0RaC3R - - Off-Topic

These videos were taken in EPG clan playing oldschool MTA Race [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeoOtMg0A8w&list=UUh9ipwLa4MpzV9nJuKB4AMQ&index=14&feature=plcp[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrJtqiUrS6Y&feature=BFa&list=UUh9ipwLa4MpzV9nJuKB4AMQ[/media] Sorry for bad quality, it's really 4 years old...

Members Pictures

Pr0RaC3R - - Off-Topic

I wanted to share a picture taken in March.It is me in the motorbike shop sitting on Nrg-500 . [img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2s61r0k.jpg[/img] EDIT: I also found my friends' picture taken in Gardaland in April, my friends are the two in front showing their muscles .I had to sit with some lady... (I'm the one at the top left corner.) [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/fz2s2c.jpg[/img]

[Race] Skilled Driver

Pr0RaC3R - - Map Acceptance

I really like endurance maps, can't wait to try it.

I don't know if this is advertising and all but if everyone really likes Dubstep/DnB/Electro music you can visit this guy's channel. youtube.com/user/EpicNetworkMusic/videos?view=1

App for trial

Pr0RaC3R - - Application Office

This is the Neon fun section. [READ THIS][IMPORTANT] ----> Your Application! <---- [IMPORTANT][READ THIS]

Map Report.

Pr0RaC3R - - Request & Report Agency

Quote from Benne Tjong: “are you all fucking retarded? the map is made for 16 players and fun to play, if there are more than 16 players another map gets chosen automatically, the server doesn't crash, every player can continue playing as normal. Where's the fucking problem? :wat:” I think Race gamemode is the problem here, when a map doesn't have certain players it should start a new map but in race mode it just starts the voting system...