Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 598.

Neon Carball Chapter 2

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Well, we could do a Fortnite-like update. You remember that one update where everything went black and Fortnite was down for a few days. We could even stretch it to last for a few forevers.

Dxtory has an FPS limiter (works without limitation in the free/trial version).

The Neon Server's

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Just wait until Google Stadia kicks in in Germany and you will wish these ping values back.

FPS problem

Firzen - - Public Area

Did I get that right? You're using a 2.3 GHz processor with integrated graphics and wonder, why you get only 60-70 FPS? And 4 GB RAM, best with Windows 10, huh?

Hello Neons, in the past there have been several cases of people donating a few cents. While many a little makes a mickle, each donation takes a fixed amount of time and effort for me to process (update database, send a PM, update threads, update user forum rank). I am just not willing anymore to invest time in processing such small donations. It would cost me less to just add that amount from my own purse. Thus I have raised the minimal net donation amount to € 4.20, which would honor one with …

On the other hand, as soon as all people have finally been banned due to misbehaving, we can eventually close the Carball server. And from the last two posts I read from Burak I take he doesn't want to be unbanned and should not, because of his disgusting attitude.

Rank System

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Theres no admin who update it. What is tgf?

Rank System

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Quote from Ascend: “So this means no updates?”Yes, this means no updates.

Rank System

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Carball and United are not being developed and maintained anymore. There will be no new features.

Unban request Vipah

Firzen - - Request & Report Agency

Unbanned This is now closed. If you want to discuss the off-topic stuff, make a new thread.

Unban request Vipah

I just found my post from 2016 (!) – that is three years ago – where I explained everything about Carball and United and their future clearly and nothing has changed ever since so please stop asking, demanding or questioning the same things again and again and again. Rather invest your energy in learning and developing your own Carball script. Members of Neon are angry and they do not show it !

Unban request Vipah

Quote from Namelezz: “besides that, in the last years non-neon members have done much more than anybody in this clan has done.” Quote from Williamx Shixsiper: “Nice firzen ban him for changing his name to Hitler but don't ban kekz years ago and make fun of Muslims instead to support him when he insulted our religion and our god because it's very different democratic forum my ass”I didn't ban him. I don't remember the details of Kekz' case right now, but I think changing one's name to a bad one i…

Unban request Vipah

Hello, it's a me, Firzen. Well, I think some people got a point here or maybe even multiple points. Five months seem enough ban time for such a thing. And yeah, we germans tend to be a bit sensitive when it comes to Hitler, although we're making fun of him much ourselves. A user calling themself like that would have been banned in most, if not all seriously moderated german forums (not saying this forum is being seriously moderated ). To me personally, changing the nick to Adolf Hitler and posti…

The script

Firzen - - Open Lounge

Yeah, let's get new owner!

The script

Firzen - - Open Lounge

To be honest I don't know where the script (uncompiled version) is. (I think Merlin has a copy) what version is running on the server (compiled version). who holds the rights to publish, modify, sell or copy the uncompiled code. (Probably Tjong for a big part, but Merlin added and changed a lot as well.) what was the exact reasoning the last time this request was made. Probably also copyright and stuffs. Maybe also that I dislike the idea of any idiot to host the script. Although I don't see us …

For anyone in doubt about the EU or the elections or if you want to watch a well-made video about the EU, visit the playlist Is the EU democratic? (European Election 2019) - YouTube and pick your language or your most preferred from the available ones. Many of you might know Kurzgesagt already, a YouTube channel with high quality scientific videos with great animations and explanations. They made one about the EU elections and got some YouTubers to help them translate the voiceover into various …

Lets talk

Firzen - - Off-Topic

Let's just like the OP and not comment. Well, the most interesting thing about my past six years is that I visited a toilet for (probably) more than 6,500 times. Aaand I got my wisdom teeth removed. There are maybe some slightly interesting things I'm not keen on publishing on the internet, but really mostly void.

SnowStar

11th Anniversary

Firzen - - News

Eleventh Anniversary 11 years of Neon! 11 years of Neon! 11 is the first two-digit prime number. I swear I've tried to divide 11 by every integer from 2 to 1000 and the only one that worked was 11 itself. How odd. Member of the Year Member of the Year 2018 is LTWYD. Man, someone told me, he weren't member anymore. How sad. Good luck becoming Member of the Year 2019. (Hidden Content) Sorry for being late.

What scripter?