Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

The Fifth Assist

Ivo - - Tournaments

doctor

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Ivo - - Carball Pitch

Striker:Frenk-Barba-Burak-Kroos-Rio Teamplayer: Frenk-Name-Hero-Barba-Jason Goalkeeper:Deam-Jason-Rad Troller:Name-Frenk-Party Biggest idiot:Silver

Application by Kross

Ivo - - Application Office

james look at your description are you retarded?

Unban request Vipah

Ivo - - Request & Report Agency

- nobody gets access to the script(s) - nobody will work on the script isnt there any possibility this to change, especially the first one? I think that carball is pretty unique worldwide and it definetly has a very bright future if it reaches more people and it will surely pay off all the effort someone put in it. Imo it will be a pity if it just gets forgotten...

Unban request Vipah

race you are a whole new level of nerd XD

Report Kath

Ivo - - Request and Report Agency

OK, I tried! I tried! Its obvious you cant understand what im saying ,let it be... I only dont get what my age got to do with all of this and is 17 even so young? whatever... your understandings are weird anyway. And about the respect, I respect the people who deserve my respect, not every retard out there. edit: how do you expect bambi to take a side and express his opinion when he doesnt even know english yet. The guy just avoids talking and thats the right thing to do, I suggest you to follow…

Report Kath

Quote from ANALyse: “ @ Hero So Burak wouldnt play for UnS for the rest of the season.” I always tell myself this guy cant get any more stupid but i always turn out to be wrong . Even if Burak wants to play for uns he cant , why? cuz uns played all of their matches. That means Burak finished with playing league. FINISH. END. DONE. Its another question why the schedules are so fucked up but that didnt matter until now... when your enormous lack of common sense come on the surface to be noticed by…

Report Kath

ok jason

Unban request Vipah

he votes for kalamir- allowed, DONT UNBAN!

Ownsync-Poll

Ivo - - Carball Pitch

Quote from ANALyse: “I dont know we both was going to clear the ball from same side to same direction and the ball goes wild in all directions. ” if you watch it again , carefully, you can clearly see the ball stands right between you and drogba so there is NO WAY it wont result in an own goal. Anyways i totally agree with kath , this rule has to be flexible and its flexibility must come from the common sense and basic physics knowledge of the ref and the players.

|K| Matches by Jason

Ivo - - Stadium Terrace

Why does everything have always to be so fucking hard in this community. Just use your brain for 1 sec and you ll figure out the point i am having right now make much more sense than yours.

|K| Matches by Jason

Ivo - - Stadium Terrace

And how does this make any sense? Sync is basically when two players hit the ball at the same time, the ball goes in the way it would originally go from a normal block but with a higher speed. So in this case it would go in their goal no matter with sync or not. Its their own fault and by this stupid 'rule' you let the luck take over wether the ball will get inside the net with sync (and will be an invalid goal) or by a normal block(and will be valid)

|K| Matches by Jason

Ivo - - Stadium Terrace

Hold up , why was the second goal of uns ( where jason and his teammate synced the ball inside their own goal) invalid? Its their own fault, is the ref dumb?

Carball: Your Top 3 (Categories)

Ivo - - Carball Pitch

Striker - 1. Foltn 2. Frenk 3. Burak Playmaker/Assister - 1. Frenk 2. Namelezz 3. Barba Goalkeeper - 1. Med 2. Fabian 3. Rad Rammer - 1. Silver 2. Barba 3. Burak Duo's - 1. Frenk + Ivo 2. Party + Deamonik 3. Hummels + Banana Best nerds - FIRST FROM BIRTH TO PRESENT:DROGBA

I also think that the consequences after doing kalamir when it has already been forbidden must be much more serious: 1) the time to return from an arenakick is about 2 sec and if you add 2-3 more sec while the car is flying in front of the goal without the ability to move exactly after joining the arena it makes a total of 5 seconds to fully recover from an arenakick and be able to play normally again. The same amount of time takes to recover from the bouncing between both walls from the kalamir…

Kalamir poll

Ivo - - Carball Pitch

i think it would be best to do what hamza said - either lower the ball so both kick offs will be equally effective or forbid kalamir, because its unfair one of the kick offs to make the other one totally useless

Kalamir poll

Ivo - - Carball Pitch

Kalamir is a skill as long as you are not on the edge of the pitch and you got no time to do it. When this happens it is just a matter of luck. So lets say both teams got a kalamir guru and they do it perfrctly. What will this result in? An uncontrollable sync, much worse than if it was from a normal kick off because it will bounce all the way between both walls and end up noone knows where. But OK, this is a possibility that isnt highly possible.The real deal comes when you actually realise tha…

Your Top 10 Carball players.

Ivo - - Carball Pitch

#1:Frenk #2 Med/Rad #4Burak #5 Barbawix #6 Namelezz #7 Fabian #8 Partyz #9 Kath/Hero #10 RIO

Venomous Toads

Ivo - - Old Clubs

Quote from Fabian: “(or her).”

oh, now i understand why he was that good as gk