Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

The Neon Server's

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

Quote from Kath: “The server is different from the forum.” aaaaahja xD 1 section leader is insulting me , i insult him back and everyone is flaming me can u calm down and stop your tears thank you

The Neon Server's

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

Quote from Pipo: “And I guess any plan he ever had to join you just murdered by acting like you do. Swearing isn’t actually humorous it’s mostly just childish and rude. Don’t forget you guys came here with an question and Firzen is so nice to respond, seriously. And then he gets this. And you guys wonder why the server is empty :bitchplease:” in german we say : "zieh dir deinen stock aus dem arsch" firzen did nothing wrong and he dont got mad from a jokeful sentence like "gg owner of a MTA serve…

The Neon Server's

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

Quote from Firzen: “Quote from Jasonek: “maybe you OVERREAD IT or youre just stupid” Quote from Jasonek: “dude put the dick out of your mouth and speak normally with me” I guess we have different definitions of humor. These insults did not come off as humorous to me at least.” sry mr humorless, forgot that u dont visited the neon carball server for ages you cannot know how we talk to each other.

The Neon Server's

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

Quote from Firzen: “Let me translate it for you: y he install if he no like paly?? Please refrain from continuing the discussion about whether the owner of an MTA server should have MTA installed or not. Feel free to open a new thread for that. And please stop flaming/aggression here and go post some maybe useful information finally.” humor is lost in 2020 or wat

The Neon Server's

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

Quote from Rio: “Okay I'm blind as fuck But why should he have? I mean it isn't obligatory if he's not interested in playing on the server even if it's his own. :pondering:” dude put the dick out of your mouth and speak normally with me

The Neon Server's

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

maybe you OVERREAD IT or youre just stupid but pls quote the full sentence "gg owner of a MTA server dont even have mta installed "

The Neon Server's

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

gg owner of a MTA server dont even have mta installed

The Neon Server's

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

Quote from Jasonek: “yeah ofc just tell me how to find out everything u need and i gonna bring u the protocols etc. and yes i tried to reinstall mta even reinstalled my windows 10. Meanwhile i lag with 30 ping and its getting worse and worse” maybe you overread this but i dont know how to check this

The Neon Server's

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

@William Shixsiper you have the same problems like me in this video? neon lag united kappa - YouTube

The Neon Server's

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

yeah ofc just tell me how to find out everything u need and i gonna bring u the protocols etc. and yes i tried to reinstall mta even reinstalled my windows 10. Meanwhile i lag with 30 ping and its getting worse and worse

The Neon Server's

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

eyjo @Firzen , @Bass, @Merlin, @Benne / Tjong still same problem

Happy New Year 2020

Jasonek - - News

happy new year

Neon wishes you a Merry Christmas 2019

Jasonek - - News

loooool

Some Ideas. (for my boy Merlin)

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

Merlin died i guess

ANNOUNCEMENT: Team RamTram got a new recruit Welcome Burak in team RamTram

Quote from Jasonek: “WE RamTram agreed on a 3v3 not on a 3v4.” You are allowed to leave any time. So are others. Maybe you dont understand but we need 4 teams at least guess why race changed the rules ? but whatever we find the solution already Quote from Jasonek: “bambi, barba & me get from 6 pm to 9 pm wild ping issues while we have a 15 ping on other mta servers.” Start a new thread for that. This isn't the place to talk about that. This is a tournament thread. Get your own to solve your issu…

The Neon Server's

Jasonek - - Ideas & Bugs

@Firzen @Bass @Merlin @Benne / Tjong @Dooooooooooooooooosh pls do something

Is it my bad that Race had to change every single rule which made the tourny special cus people are flaming ? WE RamTram agreed on a 3v3 not on a 3v4. and until this shit neon server is lagging like hell we can't know if we are lagging or not. i gave firzen my pingreports already. bambi, barba & me get from 6 pm to 9 pm wild ping issues while we have a 15 ping on other mta servers.

Well now we should find a fair resolution or im out cus there is like noone to invite as my 4th sub. NG has a big advantage now You ask maybe why? 1. In case that deam, party, frenk plays, and deam dont show up for any reason they can replace him with hero while every team has to play 2v3 then cus there are no subs. 2. Its public, that Barba, Bambi & me got some Ping issues on Neon, now imagine one of us gets a disconnect and we have to continue 2v3 while NG can bring their sub in that case. 3. …

let me guess your mean that screenshot? Imgur: The magic of the Internet