Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 567.

Show us your SPECS!

Pipo - - Off-Topic

Finally got my new rig completed (1 month running now ) Type: Fast Manufacturer: Me Case: Cooler Master SL600M Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master Processor: Intel i7 9700K (Overclocked @ 4,9Ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro Platinum RGB Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident-Z 3200Mhz/CL14 Graphics card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (Founders Edition) PSU: Corsair HX1000i M.2 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 Evo 1TB OS:: Windows 10 Pro External 1Tb HDD extra storage. Monitor: 27inch Acer-S273HLbmii (Still same a…

The Neon Server's

Pipo - - Ideas & Bugs

And I guess any plan he ever had to join you just murdered by acting like you do. Swearing isn’t actually humorous it’s mostly just childish and rude. Don’t forget you guys came here with an question and Firzen is so nice to respond, seriously. And then he gets this. And you guys wonder why the server is empty

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Pipo - - Off-Topic

Right now: Jusct Cause Just Cause 2 Just Cause 3 Are on massive discount on steam (up to 90%) store.steampowered.com/app/225540/Just_Cause_3/

The Neon Server's

Pipo - - Ideas & Bugs

Maybe the server needs a restart?

FPS problem

Pipo - - Public Area

gta:sa on onboard gpu I don't know the specs of onboard gpu's nowadays but... You might wana get like a cheap-o gpu Also I don't get what you mean, are you getting too low fps or high? Because I read something about 100, you want to hit 60 but you hit 70 fix: buy a gpu

Leave

Pipo - - Public Area

Mitobishi Seems you grow up as well, maybe we’ll play some time for old time’s sake Cya around buddy

What happened to muting players?

Rank System

Pipo - - Ideas & Bugs

TGF - Slang/Internet Slang

Unban request Vipah

Pipo - - Request & Report Agency

Quote from Jasonek: “So if i get access to the FTP Server, i'd cooperate with you guys, nothing would be changed, only new features & more advertisement (still same name, same adress, same owner, same admins, your rules, you're still the bosses) I play Carball now for years, got enough time , nothing to do in my reallife ( :sad ) and offer me to make neon great again!” I've always wondered how such a thing would go down.. However I did remember this, apart from learning swearing in many language…

Unban request Vipah

Yes I never fighted for anything, that's why I took the trouble to become a section leader for United with the intention to propel it into a new era with many script updates and the like to improve the server... but guess what, I am not the owner, I am not trustworthy enough for the script, neither am I a scripter so I would just look at it and be like that's a lot of lines of text... kthxbai Also: It's not my intellectual property... I have 0 say over it, in it, about it, with it. Don't think I…

Resignation

Pipo - - Public Area

Well this is waaaay overdue You really think this would be my resignation? Well it is! For me the last 1-2 years I haven't joined Neon United like: ever So still being a moderator in United seems... inappropiate Also I'll be fair to say that I have lost interest and my pc has kinda died on me which doesn't help either I've always been more of a shooter, fun and DM(race) guy... When United launched it kinda started the end of an era for me. I'm also not such a huge carball fan and never really co…

Unban request Vipah

Wow, finally a decent response out of you, nice to see you writing something that makes sense again. Quote from Namelezz: “Quote from Pipo: “ Thx neon admins for your hard work and well put opinions.” On that topic: I am one guy with one opinion, I don't represent Neon as a whole, neither am I an admin, I'm merely a bystander by now. So don't weigh my opinion as anything more than just that: one opinion. This is just the way I currently see the community, or well at least from what I can tell by…

Unban request Vipah

Well, ban evading is a ban reason so you achieve nothing here by ban evading. In my opinion the ban is deserved and well served. Just because some kids can’t control theirselves in the server (nobody cares) but bringing that to the forum, where people do care They brought it upon themselves. What else could come out of it other than a ban? The stupidly scream for attention just to spread dumb and stupidity around. Looking at the replies in this thread nobody seems to care to even remotely retain…

Lan Party Wiesbaden

Pipo - - Off-Topic

I've always loved Ut'99 but I never understood why people like the map [CTF]Face Probably because I suck at it I love Morpheus and shooting in 0 gravity with the flak cannon Well.. nice idea anyways LAN-party like a proper LAN-party bring your pc to: Destination kidknapstation or "lan-party" just trough the internet...?:pondering:

Club - Admin - Ban

Pipo - - Carball Pitch

BAN: Kath Club: Frenk Admin: Name Next: o47bF, Ralle, Ltwyd

Unban request Vipah

Ban Med! Much easier

Club - Admin - Ban

Pipo - - Carball Pitch

Admin: F-22 Club: Bass Ban: Pipo Next: Mito, Hazex, ShoX

The script

Pipo - - Open Lounge

Well before anything you will need to get Tjong & Merlin their permission. If that doesn’t work you can try to raise money and buy the license/carball from them. That means you can not distribute it Then obviously you will need to find a scripter first else you just payed x.amount money for a bunch of lines you can’t do shit without. Soo basically time to search for this illusive magicman Merlin and search a field for that one potato; Tjong So.. is there a plan? Else there is also nothing to inv…

I like the idea, Maybe just do it both.. to play it’s free. So everyone top to bottum can win. On top of that you could have the option to pay a fee (probably €5,) or something. Wouldn’t advice a mandatory fee for all. Though if people don’t want to pay the fee they also aren’t able to get the moneyprize... If people donate for this cause it would be more interesting for people to pay the (small) fee in order to win the big(ger) prize! so basically there are two prizes: 1. The glory (all) 2. Mon…

The best Ex-Members you miss the most.

Pipo - - Off-Topic

Old race dm, why did we lose that server and all of its awesome members