Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 149.

1. Test Drive Unlimited 2 2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege 3. Forza Horizon 4 4. Overwatch 5. Tom Clancy's The Division 6. Titanfall 2 7. Grand Theft Auto V 8. Far Cry 5 9. DiRT 2 and 3, maybe even Showdown 10. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)

ADMIN

Dani - - Application Office

Your Application! Please use the guideline and template linked above to post an application.

AndrewB's Application.

Your trialvote has ended with 4 Members voting for trialship, and 2 for declining you. ( 67% / 33% ) You are now a Trial!

What is your favorite youtuber?

Dani - - Off-Topic

At the moment I like watching Logan Paul. I used to watch him back in like 2017 when he was posting daily and they were quality videos, but after a while he stopped and it became less enjoyable. Now, I know he isn't the brightest person on Earth but he can make rather good videos, and he posts three times a week. Other one of my favourites right now is VarsityGaming. It's nice to finally take a break from all the unseriousness of YouTube and watch some serious competitive and also educational ga…

AndrewB's Application.

Besides this small complication, I found that you are eligible for trialship and therefore I will start a vote. A vote has been started in which Neon Members will vote if you will begin a trialphase or not. You need 51% in favour to become a Trial. You will get your results in 3 days, on the 21st of March, 2020, at 14:00 CEST. Good luck!

AndrewB's Application.

Quote from Kath: “So you found MTA at age 3? :pokerface:”Exactly my thoughts. Please explain.

Application by Kirito.

Your trialphase has ended with 5 Members voting for membership, 0 for repeated trialship and 1 for declining you. ( 83% / 0% / 17% ) You are now a Member!

Application by Veterano

You have to have a minimum of 2 days playtime on United, or 30,000 score on Carball if you want to become a Trial, and considering that you have just registered yesterday, that seems impossible. You do not meet the requirements. You may try again after 2 weeks.

Application by Kirito.

Your trialvote has ended with 7 Members voting for trialship, and 2 for declining you. ( 78% / 22% ) You are now a Trial!

Application by Kirito.

You meet the requirements. A vote has been started in which Neon Members will vote if you will begin a trialphase or not. You need 51% in favour to become a Trial. You will get your results in 3 days, on the 23rd of February, 2020, at 19:00 CEST. Good luck!

The Neon Server's

Dani - - Ideas & Bugs

Quote from Jasonek: “gg owner of a MTA server dont even have mta installed” NOT FUNNY. DIDN'T LAUGH. - YouTube

Unban Dooooosh

Dani - - Request and Report Agency

Sorry for the late response, completely forgot about this. Your vote has ended with 2 Members voting for the unban, and 4 to keep you banned. ( 33% / 67% ) You stay banned. You may try again after one month.

Unban Dooooosh

A vote has been started in which Neon Members will vote whether or not you will get unbanned. You need 50% in favour to get unbanned. You will get your results in 3 days, on the 12th of November, 2019, 13:00 CEST. Good luck!

Application by Lockyn

Your trialphase has ended with 6 Members voting for membership, 0 for repeated trialship and 0 for declining you. ( 100% / 0% / 0% ) You are now a Member!

Unban Doooosh

Your vote has ended with 0 Members voting for the unban, and 9 to keep you banned. ( 0% / 100% ) You stay banned! You may try again after two weeks.

Unban Doooosh

Is he taking the piss?

Unban Doooosh

Well that's strange, I only saw one person spamming when I checked the logs, the one I banned, a guy called "shet", who is you as it seems. And even if other players are spamming, doesn't mean you should spam too. Not in main chat anyway. I didn't get your serial to verify my assumptions (yet), but I will still start a vote for your unban, as it's probably just you after all. A vote has been started in which Neon Members will vote whether or not you will get unbanned. You need 50% in favour to g…

Unban Doooosh

There are no bans on Carball on the 1st of October, 2019. Otherwise, I banned someone named "shet" with their serial or something, on the 28th of September for extreme spamming from earlier when I was running through the logs, I don't know if that was you, though. Anyways, could you provide us your serial? Press F8 in MTA and type in "serial" to get it.

Application by MOISES

Your trialphase has ended with 0 Members voting for membership, 1 for repeated trialship and 4 for declining you. ( 0% / 20% / 80% ) You are declined!