Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 604.

Twelfth Anniversary

Firzen - - News

Well, Dan told me the surprise had to be delayed until 25th March. As a compensation, Square Enix is giving out two Lara Croft games for free to all Neon members. Make sure to get your game on Steam until 24th March. Steam knows us and will auto-reduce the price by 100% for all Neons' Steam accounts. store.steampowered.com/app/289…AND_THE_TEMPLE_OF_OSIRIS/ store.steampowered.com/app/203160/Tomb_Raider/

Twelfth Anniversary

Firzen - - News

Twelfth Anniversary 12 years of Neon! Age still on the clock. Twelve has more Dividers than any Number less than it and thus is a highly composite Number Trust me, I've counted it. Also, it's the first number divisible by 12. Member of the Year Member of the Year 2019 is Krascha. Man, someone told me, he weren't member anymore. How sad. Good luck becoming Member of the Year 2020. (Hidden Content) Stay healthy! Surprise? What surprise? I don't know anything of a surprise. You must be mistaken. Go…

AndrewB's Application.

Firzen - - Application Office

So it's age 4-5 now?

Surprise for Neon's 12th Anniversary

Firzen - - News

Honoring Neon's achievments in the Grand Theft Auto universe, Rockstar Games has a big surprise coming for the gaming world on our next anniversary, which will be on the 20th of March 2020. My Skype call with Dan just about ended a few minutes ago, but I'm so excited to tell you. However, I can only give you this one tip and must keep everything else a secret. (Hidden Content) See you on Neon's anniversary day.

Show us your SPECS!

Firzen - - Off-Topic

The Neon Server's

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Quote from Jasonek: “maybe you OVERREAD IT or youre just stupid” Quote from Jasonek: “dude put the dick out of your mouth and speak normally with me” I guess we have different definitions of humor. These insults did not come off as humorous to me at least.

The Neon Server's

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Let me translate it for you: y he install if he no like paly?? Please refrain from continuing the discussion about whether the owner of an MTA server should have MTA installed or not. Feel free to open a new thread for that. And please stop flaming/aggression here and go post some maybe useful information finally.

The Neon Server's

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Well, to find out what OS you are using contact your computer manufacturer via fax and ask them. To check your IPv4/IPv6 support go to IPv4/IPv6 Dual-Stack Test or ask Google. The control panel of my Fritz Box also tells me, if I have DualStack Lite (it says DS Lite then). If you do own a Fritz Box it's likely you can find that out easily as well (it's on the overview page). If you have some other router you'd have to google it, but if you can't find it out it's not so important. I don't know ho…

The Neon Server's

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Not sure, if this is in progress or you overread it: Quote from Firzen: “Also: Can you get three other players, who do not have the problem and the three, who have this problem together here or elsewhere so we can compare OS, available protocols (IPv6, Dual Stack (Lite)) and MTA version?”

The Neon Server's

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

So only three germans are having this issue? Have you tried reinstalling/updating MTA? This sounds very application- or platform-specific to me, especially because the ping resets after a PC restart. Also, from the ping logs I got I conclude it's not a general network problem. How many of the people not having this problem are using Windows 10? Do you also get this problem when playing on another server for a longer time period? Also: Can you get three other players, who do not have the problem …

Happy New Year 2020

Firzen - - News

Happy New Year 2017 2018 2019 2020

Neon wishes you a Merry Christmas 2019

Firzen - - News

Heute ist Heilig Abend und es geht dem Jahresende zu. In diesem Dieses Jahr ist viel ein bisschen was im Prinzip gar nichts passiert. Neon United wurde geschlossen, LTWYD hat seine Neon-Race-Section-Leader-Karriere beendet, um mehr Zeit für FIFA 20 zu haben, Neon Carball hat den letzten Schliff bekommen und Chefentwickler Merlin hat bekanntgegeben, dass Entwicklung und Support am 14.01.2020 enden werden, denn er hat endlich die langersehnte Stelle bei Konnichiwa Games bekommen. Bass und ich hat…

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Firzen - - Off-Topic

I mean, yeah, the Epic Games Launcher really sucks, but at the moment you get ONE FREE GAME PER DAY during their Holiday sale and as shitty as the launcher might be, some of the free games aren't. Among the first games they ever gave out for free are the two best games of all times Subnautica and The Witness. You are not able to get them free anymore (sucks to be you, if you didn't get them), but I just wanted to prove my point by example. Now start that piece of shit and go grind yourself some …

Neon Carball Chapter 2

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Well, we could do a Fortnite-like update. You remember that one update where everything went black and Fortnite was down for a few days. We could even stretch it to last for a few forevers.

Dxtory has an FPS limiter (works without limitation in the free/trial version).

The Neon Server's

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Just wait until Google Stadia kicks in in Germany and you will wish these ping values back.

FPS problem

Firzen - - Public Area

Did I get that right? You're using a 2.3 GHz processor with integrated graphics and wonder, why you get only 60-70 FPS? And 4 GB RAM, best with Windows 10, huh?

Hello Neons, in the past there have been several cases of people donating a few cents. While many a little makes a mickle, each donation takes a fixed amount of time and effort for me to process (update database, send a PM, update threads, update user forum rank). I am just not willing anymore to invest time in processing such small donations. It would cost me less to just add that amount from my own purse. Thus I have raised the minimal net donation amount to € 4.20, which would honor one with …

On the other hand, as soon as all people have finally been banned due to misbehaving, we can eventually close the Carball server. And from the last two posts I read from Burak I take he doesn't want to be unbanned and should not, because of his disgusting attitude.

Rank System

Firzen - - Ideas & Bugs

Theres no admin who update it. What is tgf?