Unban Request #Proxyy

Kath - - Request and Report Agency

7 yes 1 no. You unban!

Unban Request #Proxyy

Vote made. Results 3 days. Luck!

#~JoKer~

Your vote ended with 7 members voting in favour and 1 against. You is now unbanned.

#~JoKer~

Hey JoKer, I was the one who banned you. The reason was not that you were using that name only, but also because you were writing profanities. I have started an unban vote for you. You will get your results in three days, as standard.

I fucked a DVD

Kath - - Off-Topic

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get it out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the …

Your vote ended with 2 members voting for membership, 4 for another trialship, and 2 against you. You stay trial.

Interest Poll May 2020

Kath - - Mine

Doubleposting because I got an inquiry through Discord. If you are one of those that didn't migrate your Mojang account to one from Microsoft with the whole buy-out that happened years ago, check this link on how to procceed: Minecraft Log In – Home , and more especifically, this one: Mojang Account . It used to be that you logged in with an username instead of an email. Since Microsoft happened, the username login didn't exist no more and got replaced by an email login instead. Luckily with tha…

Interest Poll May 2020

Kath - - Mine

Hello, I am interested in knowing if you all would like to play on a Minecraft server for the Neonians. The server would be vanilla, as I do not think there are powerful enough PC's to support mods for all the players. It would also be for Minecraft Java, and not Bedrock. Please check which edition you own, although most likely it will be the Java one. As for rules, they would be under the Neon Mine Rules. Please vote to show if you are interested or not. If you would want to play, you will have…

Application by...

Kath - - Application Office

Your vote ended with 0 members voting for a membership, 2 for a trialship, and 14 against you. You are declined.

Application by...

Well, this was unexpected. Since you are an ex-Section Leader, a Section Leader vote has been... Oh, oh. A vote has been made and you will get your results in three days, at the 26th. Since you had been a member in the past, you will have an insta-member option in your poll.

Application by Fabian

A vote has been made and you will get your results in three days, at the 23rd. As you are an ex-member, your vote will also contain an insta-member option.

Application by K3kZ

Your vote has ended with 7 members voting for a trialship and 2 against. You are now a Trial.

Application by Frenk

Your vote has ended with 9 members voting for a membership and none against. You are now a Member.

Application by Heisenberg

Your vote ended with 0 members voting for a trialship and 11 against. You are declined.

Application by K3kZ

I agree with the reasons. A vote has been made and you will get your results in three days, around this hour.

Application by Heisenberg

A vote has been made. You will get your results in three days, at the 18th, around this hour.

Your Application!

The Section Leaders have decided to make changes to the application proccess:- Removed the 48h on United requirement as well as the 30.000 score on Carball requirement. Removed that you have to be registered for at least 4 weeks on the forum requirement. Everybody is welcomed to apply! - Changed the contact information from e-mail and Skype to Discord. Technologies change, so do we! Remember to still copy the source code given to apply and to write after the last [/color]. Best of luck!

Application by AndrewB

So you found MTA at age 3?

The Neon Server's

Kath - - Ideas & Bugs

The server is different from the forum.

Quote from Jasonek: “Is it my bad that Race had to change every single rule which made the tourny special cus people are flaming ?” No but don't be surprised if in all of a sudden he decides to say fuck off to you all by all of your whinnings. Not talking about you especifically, since you take everything personally. I'm talking about the attitude you all have had over this tournament. I already would have done so. Quote from Jasonek: “WE RamTram agreed on a 3v3 not on a 3v4.” You are allowed to…