Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 187.

Allianz Arena by SzY

Dani - - Showroom

farmers league either way

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Dani - - Off-Topic

Epic Games AND Origin... Can it get any worse?

Something for the Neon community

Dani - - Off-Topic

forum.neon-gaming.de/index.php…386affaa5200dcad3f7a38c27

@kath

Dani - - Request and Report Agency

Complete idiot. Baffling.

Unban

There are only 2 people that can perform an unban on Carball. As a Moderator, I am unable to do such things. (for some mysterious reason)

Unban

This thread is for Doooosh's unban, Pipo, not to be confused with Dorito. He gets unbanned from Carball, after I banned him over a year ago for spamming.

Unban

Your vote has ended with 8 Members voting for the unban, and 0 to keep you banned. ( 100% / 0% ) You are now unbanned!

Unban

Quote from DoritoXD: “I don't think so, mate, these staffs are very stupid and sensitive.Hackers are banished and we've never had a sanction before like I've been permanently banned for a so-called spam lag that wasn't actually permanently banned”Not quite right. At least the language was the correct one this time. @Dooooooooooooooooosh A vote has been started in which Neon Members will vote whether or not you will get unbanned. You need 50% in favour to get unbanned. You will get your results i…

isnt important

Do you speaking the London?

Application by PanaSonic

Dani - - Application Office

Your trialphase has ended with 7 Members voting for membership, 0 for repeated trialship and 3 for declining you. ( 70% / 0% / 30% ) You are now a Member!

Application by PanaSonic

Your trialvote has ended with 6 Members voting for trialship, and 3 for declining you. ( 67% / 33% ) You are now a Trial!

Neon Carball Hostserverrequest

Dani - - Public Area

After my first read of this thread, I can say that I am completely against this change. It's near useless, requires quite a lot of work from our administrators, which I don't think they're up to at the moment. I really don't think the real reason europeans and latin americans don't play much together is the ping, more likely the time difference. Come on now, London? You want to move the server from Germany to the UK, to make it better for South Americans? If a change of this nature is ever going…

Application by PanaSonic

You meet the requirements. A vote has been started in which Neon Members will vote if you will begin a trialphase or not. You need 51% in favour to become a Trial. You will get your results in 3 days, on the of 26th of August, 2020, at 0:00 CEST. Good luck!

Application by PanaSonic

Your trialvote has ended with 4 Members voting for trialship, and 4 for declining you. ( 50% / 50% ) You are declined! You may try again after 1 month.

Application by PanaSonic

Oops, messed that one up.

Application by PanaSonic

You meet the requirements. A vote has been started in which Neon Members will vote if you will begin a trialphase or not. You need 51% in favour to become a Trial. You will get your results in 3 days, on the of 19th of July, 2020, at 0:00 CEST. Good luck!

Ban

forum.neon-gaming.de/index.php…386affaa5200dcad3f7a38c27

Application by Pardini

Your trialvote has ended with 3 Members voting for trialship, and 6 for declining you. ( 33% / 67% ) You are declined! You may try again after 2 weeks.

Application by Pardini

You meet the requirements. A vote has been started in which Neon Members will vote if you will begin a trialphase or not. You need 51% in favour to become a Trial. You will get your results in 3 days, on the of 4th of July, 2020, at 0:00 CEST. Good luck!

Application by PanaSonic

Your trialphase has ended with 0 Members voting for membership, 6 for repeated trialship and 6 for declining you. ( 0% / 50% / 50% ) You are declined! You may try again in two weeks.