Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 502.

Cool free/cheap Stuff

Bass - - Off-Topic

store.steampowered.com/app/616…te_Epic_Battle_Simulator/ Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator for free till the 1st of February 2021.

Unban Request Cromo$

Bass - - Request and Report Agency

Quote from bandidoton: “sii cromooo vo podeeess desbaneen al cromo guacho no sean giles”Nein.

Application by...

Bass - - Application Office

Quote from Race: “Nick(s): Too many; You've heard the story”WHO ARE YOU NOW!?

Top 10 Minecraft Factorio ANNO 1404 ANNO 1800 Assassin's Creed 2 / Brotherhood / Revelations GTA V The Witcher 3 Fallout 4 Skyrim Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor / War (Hidden Content)

WHEN it's online, there is an answer for that, that counts always: Information about illegal versions

Quote from Firzen: “When can I apply? As soon as you want to, but only once a month. You can't. A current Community Member has to nominate you and start a vote for you.” You are declined!

The Neon Server's

Bass - - Ideas & Bugs

Hello, IT!? Have you tried turning it off and on again? Seriously, as if I know what's going on. I'm not even into technical related server stuff.

Unban Dooooosh

Nein, tschüss.

Your favourite engine sounds!

Bass - - Off-Topic

This one is my favourite: *CLICK!*

The Fifth Assist

Bass - - Tournaments

Firzen

Carball Season

Bass - - Off-Topic

It's season 3, duh!

Burak unban

How to make an Unban Request?

Unban request Vipah

Bass - - Request & Report Agency

Because I always read my name concerning the script, I have to make one thing clear: I'm am not a scripter, I never touched the script and I never owned it. The only thing I did is testing it with Merlin and Tjong in the past and gave ideas or tried to achieve compromises for ideas other people gave. So please, if it concerns giving the script away, don't point to me. All I can say is, that I might be more liberal on that topic than the other admins, but I can fully understand Merlin and Tjong a…

Club - Admin - Ban

Bass - - Carball Pitch

Ban: Barbawix Ban: Kath Ban: Rio (check the title for the correct order) Next: LTWYD, Sebihunter, Rewenton

Just want to remind you people, that you have to vote next week! Here are the election dates for every country (sorted by most seats): Germany 26 May France 26 May United Kingdom 23 May Italy 26 May Spain 26 May Poland 26 May Romania 26 May Netherlands 23 May Belgium 26 May Czech Republic 24/25 May Greece 26 May Hungary 26 May Portugal 26 May Sweden 26 May Austria 26 May Bulgaria 26 May Finland 26 May Denmark 26 May Slovakia 25 May Croatia 26 May Ireland 24 May Lithuania 26 May Latvia 25 May Slo…

Report Kath

First of all: I didn't read anything about the league or Carball or anything in that direction, since I wouldn't understand it anyways. I'm not into Carball. But what I understand is that Kath banned Jason and Burak, but they didn't actually break any Neon, United or Carball rule, but just a rule created by Jason himself for the running league. So actually no reason to ban him. BUT, section leaders have like householder's rights. They can define which rules apply to the server, if they don't col…

Unban request Vipah

Bass - - Request & Report Agency

I forgot about this thread. I quote from my comment of the shoutbox I posted some days ago: "Why should I unban someone, who calls himself "Adolf Hitler"? I see no fun in this name. Besides that, he commented with his nickname at walls with "You are next.". He should have thought about it beforehand. Ask other Admins, maybe they see more fun in this." It's correct, there is no actual rule about nicknames in the forum, but in my opinion there should not be any user called after one of the, if not…

11th Anniversary

Bass - - News

Repdigit/Schnapszahl! Schnaps for the alcoholics! Juice for the teetotallers! The drinks are on me.

Most importantly go to the demonstrations next to you and show that you are against #article13, #article12 and #article11 of the EU copyright reform to save the internet as we know it. Demonstrate against the upcoming #uploadfilter every usual internet user knows are bullshit and not even possible for small platforms, just like our forum for example. If you join the demonstration in Cologne, you might find me there. And watch out for the politicians and parties that voted for those articles. Rem…

Kalamir poll

Bass - - Carball Pitch

To be fair: I just voted to see, who voted for what. If I wouldn't have voted, I couldn't see the participants, to check if F-22's statement was true. That's because you created the poll like that, Fabian. You don't have to count my vote, if this still matters.